How It Works
Find the location closest to you. We have locations all around the city.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt and you're good to go. Secured and insured.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
Simple, affordable, no hidden fees
Per bag / day
Locations around San Francisco
Discounts at our storage partners
What people are saying about Bounce
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Store Your Luggage Around San Francisco with Bounce
San Francisco is arguably the most charming city in the United States. With its hilly terrain, picturesque architecture, and prime setting on the Bay, it’s hard not to fall in love with SF at first sight. Once you get a feel for the city and its inhabitants—including its famously liberal mindset and cultural diversity—you’ll be hard-pressed not to like it even more. Whether you’re a local always on the go or a visitor trying to maximize your time in the Golden City, you can count on Bounce for reliable bag and luggage storage in San Francisco.
Do you live and work in San Francisco but need to go from one place to another without being held back by the weight of your bags? Bounce has partners all across San Francisco so you can safely drop off your things for short-term storage.
Are you heading to San Francisco for work or leisure? Maybe you have an awkward time frame during which you have no place to store your things, or perhaps you want to discover neighborhoods that are located in between your port of entry and your hotel/Airbnb. Whatever the case may be, you can rely on Bounce luggage storage in San Francisco as a daily solution for your bags.
Luggage Storage in San Francisco
Bounce proudly partners with local businesses for short-term luggage storage in San Francisco. Our mission is to offer people the freedom to experience all that the city has to offer, without from the burden of your bags. We’ve specifically looked into San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods, as well as major hubs of transportation, so that you can drop your bags off with a Bounce partner and roam the city with ease.
San Francisco City Guide
Top Things to Do
San Francisco is a quintessential American city with endless charisma and character. Disparate populations from all walks of life find their niche in the City by the Bay. Whether you want to hit up top San Francisco tourist attractions, spend your hard-earned dollars at highly rated restaurants and shops, or simply get a feel for the city by roaming the streets and feeling the breeze by the Bay, look no further than Bounce's handy guide to San Francisco.
As with most major cities in the U.S., San Francisco hasn't skimped on culture as far as museums go. Whether you're looking for standard exhibitions or more off-the-cuff and experimental options, San Francisco has it all:
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: Located in Union Square, the SFMOMA was the West Coast's first museum dedicated to modern and contemporary art when it opened in 1935. It houses over 33,000 works of art, including an entire floor dedicated to photography. Bonus: SFMOMA grants free access to ground-floor galleries as well as free general admission to visitors under the age of 18. (Bag-check policy: You can check your coat and carry-on bags up to 9" x 14" x 22" in size at the SFMOMA. For a daily solution that offers more mobility and the ability to store larger items, look into Bounce partners offering luggage storage in Union Square San Francisco.)
- Aquarium of the Bay: Conveniently located in Pier 39, the Aquarium of the Bay is a delight for families in particular. Marvel at marine life by walking through its 300 feet of underwater tunnels, then take selfies with sea lions on the docks. (Bag-check policy: Aquarium of the Bay doesn't offer coat- or bag-check services. There's no need to worry, though; simply book bag and luggage storage near Pier 39 with Bounce.)
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts: Situated in the SoMa district, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts is a must-visit for anyone interested in cutting-edge visual art. It's internationally renowned for displaying the works of boundary-pushing artists and is also a bustling hub for community engagement. Bonus: YBCA offers free admission to visitors on the first Tuesday of the month as well as the third Thursday of the month (the latter from 4 to 8 p.m.). (Bag-check policy: YBCA offers a self-serve coat check and cubbies with lockers. Larger items can also be stored behind the desk. For a daily solution to store your things in the area, consider booking luggage storage in SoMa with Bounce.)
No matter the customer or occasion, there are all kinds of opportunities for shopping in San Francisco. If you're looking for designer duds, unique items, or souvenirs, Bounce recommends the visiting the following options for shopping in San Francisco:
- High-end clothing stores: Union Square is ground zero for shopping in San Francisco. If upscale department stores are your thing, head to Neiman Marcus or Barneys New York. More into the intimacy of luxury boutiques? Walk over to Maiden Lane, which is gated for most of the day for safe pedestrian strolls and prime (window) shopping. Plus: Westfield San Francisco Centre is a more budget-friendly option with hundreds of retailers from which to choose.
- Vintage and thrift shops: The Mission District has the highest concentration of quality vintage and thrift shops in San Francisco. Be sure to check out Thrift Town for its endless inventory and Mission Thrift for fun finds.
- Souvenirs: If you're the type of person who likes to take a piece of their travels home with them, or want to buy souvenirs for loved ones, look no further than the shops at Pier 39. Skip limited last-minute purchases at SFO in favor of Pier 39's Keychain Store, the Cable Car Store, and Only in San Francisco.
San Francisco offers a diverse array of dining options, running the gamut from ethnic comfort food to upmarket hotspots. Check out the following selections to truly appreciate and get a taste of the culinary fare unique to San Francisco:
- Cioppino's: Located in Fisherman's Wharf, this restaurant is named after its signature dish that originated in San Francisco in the 1800s. Cioppino is an Italian-American seafood stew in savory tomato broth served with sourdough toast. It's also on the menu at a number of restaurants across the city, including the legendary Tadich Grill in Downtown San Francisco.
- Mission burritos: Born and bred in the Mission District, Mission burritos are characterized by their large size, extra rice, and variety of ingredients not typically found in standard burritos. Some people consider Mission burritos to be as integral to San Francisco's food culture as pizza is to that of Chicago. La Taqueria, El Farolito, and Taqueria La Cumbre are only a few top-rated options for this Mexican standout.
- Humphry Slocombe: The ice-cream scene in San Francisco is second to none, and Humphry Slocombe—with outposts in both the Mission and the Ferry Building—is arguably the leader of the pack. With experimental flavors including Secret Breakfast (bourbon ice cream sprinkled with cornflakes), they give Ben & Jerry's a serious run for their money.
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage Near San Francisco
Luggage Storage near San Francisco Airport (SFO)
San Francisco International Airport is the second busiest airport in California, and serves as a major gateway to Asia and Europe as well as destinations across North America. Luggage storage at SFO is up to six times the cost of storage with Bounce, so book with us to save your money for something special in the city.
Luggage Storage near Pier 39
Pier 39 is the most visited attraction in San Francisco, offering an array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in a family-friendly atmosphere on the Bay. No visit to San Francisco would be complete without a stroll through this tourist favorite, and Bounce is happy to partner with local businesses for bag and luggage storage near Pier 39.
Luggage Storage near Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman’s Wharf is among the most-visited areas in San Francisco and the western United States at large. A visit to San Francisco would be incomplete without a journey through the legendary Fisherman’s Wharf, where you can rely on Bounce partners to securely store your things.
Luggage Storage in Union Square
Union Square is one of the most-concentrated commercial urban areas in the United States and is thus a major tourist attraction. From hotels and department stores to art galleries and theaters, chances are you’ll find yourself in Union Square at some point of your stay in San Francisco—and a Bounce partner will be conveniently nearby to store your things.
Luggage Storage in Downtown San Francisco
Downtown San Francisco encompasses the city’s Financial District, and depending on who you ask, several other neighboring areas. Not only limited to business professionals, Downtown SF offers an array of attractions for visitors and locals alike. You can count on Bounce for safe bag and luggage storage in Downtown San Francisco.
Luggage Storage near the Ferry Building
San Francisco’s Ferry Building is a marketplace, office building, and terminal for for commuter ferries traveling across the San Francisco Bay. If you’re traveling via ferry with bags in tow, you can count on Bounce for short-term luggage storage near the Ferry Building.
Luggage Storage in the Mission District
The Mission District, known as simply “the Mission” to locals, is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood in inland San Francisco. If you find yourself strolling the streets of the Mission, know that you can book short-term storage for your bags and luggage with Bounce.
Luggage Storage near Oakland Coliseum
Oakland Coliseum is a multi-purpose sports stadium just outside of San Francisco in East Oakland. Oakland Coliseum has different bag check policies depending on the event at hand; in order to avoid confusion and lines, we recommend storing your bags with Bounce before heading to a game.