+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Brasov
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Brasov Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Brasov ?" Perhaps you just arrived in Brasov and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Carpați Shopping Center, Sespi Value Centre, or Magnolia Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Castelul Peleș, Bran Castle (Castelul Bran), or Poiana Mărului and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Brasov !
Luggage storage nearby most Brasov hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brasov and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Brasov start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Brasov now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Tucano Coffee, Snack Bar, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Poiana Costilei, Parcul Național Piatra Craiului, and Rezervația Naturală Muntele Tâmpa. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sculărie, Club Rossignol, and Deane's.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Brasov with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brasov without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Encircled by lush Romanian hills and mountains is the city of Brașov. Located in Transylvania, Brașov is the largest mountain resort city in Romania, with a population of over 300,000. Due to its central location, Brașov is great for tourists looking to experience the best of Romania, with one of the country's best ski resorts, hiking opportunities in the Postăvarul Massif, and some fascinating historic sights. Brașov is situated 115 miles north of the Romanian capital, Bucharest.
Brașov has a long history dating back over 10,000 years. The current city sprung from the development of towns and settlements by Transylvanian Saxons between the 12th and 14th centuries. One notable feature left by the Saxons is Brașov's defensive walls, some of which still remain today.
Today, Brașov is perfect for travelers looking to hike in the Romanian mountains and experience ancient Transylvanian culture.
Fun fact: Brașov's Bran Castle was the inspiration for Dracula's Castle in Bram Stoker's novel, Dracula.
Things to do in Brașov
As one of the largest cities in Romania, you won't be short of things to do in Brașov. From haunting hilltop fortresses to sublime snow capped mountains, Brașov offers something for all travelers. After stashing your belongings at a Brașov luggage storage service, check out some of these great local activities.
- Chow down on some local delicacies at one of Brașov's many traditional restaurants. You'll find plenty of great places to eat in Brașov, with many traditional Romanian restaurants, as well as international eateries.
- Search for great deals at Coresi Shopping Center. Brașov's largest shopping mall is home to dozens of well-known stores, restaurants, and even a movie theater.
- Take a walk down the Strada Sforii. This street is one of the narrowest in the world, dating back to the 15th century when it was used by firefighters as a shortcut through the city.
- Plan a fun day out with your kids at the Dino Parc Rasnov. A dinosaur theme park with scale model dinosaurs, large playgrounds, and a dino museum, Dino Parc Rasnov makes for a great family day out.
- Explore the depths underneath Transylvania at the Valea Cetatii Cave. Located in Rasnov, the Valea Cetatii Cave is a large cave filled with unique rock formations.
- Uncover Brașov's past at Catherine's Gate. One of Brașov's best museums, Catherine's Gate is located within a 16th-century gate now features exhibits ranging from historic artifacts to local artwork.
Transit options in Brașov
- Local bus service (RAT Brașov)
- Local trolleybus service (RAT Brașov)
- National train services from Brașov railway station
- International flights from Brașov-Ghimbav International Airport
Luggage storage in Brașov
Brașov is a sprawling city with mile after mile of cobbled, hilly streets to explore. Whether you're heading to tour a local monument or planning a hiking adventure, you'll want to find somewhere to drop off your heavy bags. Bounce has several luggage storage services in Brașov, ideal for dropping off your cumbersome suitcases while you take in the sights in this beautiful Transylvanian city. You can book a spot at a nearby facility through the Bounce app in a matter of minutes and cancel free of charge, giving you plenty of freedom during your trip.
Attractions and activities in Brașov
- Bran Castle: Perched high up upon a hillside in Transylvania's wilderness, Bran Castle is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Romania. The castle itself dates back to the 12th century and was originally constructed by the Teutonic Knights, a religious order of German crusaders. The current Bran Castle wasn't finished until the late 14th century and features medieval architecture on a steep cliff face. Bran Castle has become a major tourist attraction in Romania due to its association with Vlad the Impaler who served as inspiration for Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was also a royal residence for kings and queens of Hungary and Romania.
Visitors can take a guided or self-guided tour of the castle which is now a museum featuring furnishings and artworks collected by Queen Marie of Romania during the 19th and 20th centuries. Outside of the castle, there is an open-air museum, which depicts how peasants would have lived. After touring Bran Castle, head to the Casa de Ceai restaurant for a classic Romanian meal surrounded by lush woodlands. You won't want to lug bags around this expansive castle, so stop off at a Brașov luggage storage service beforehand.
- Tampa: Tampa Mountain is one of the best hiking destinations near Brașov, due to the views of the city below. Standing at over 3,000 feet above sea level, Tampa is instantly recognizable because of the Hollywood-style sign which sits on its slopes. Avid hikers will enjoy a stroll up to the mountain lookout which weaves through peaceful woodlands and past the Brașov sign.
The hike up Tampa is fairly quick and only takes about an hour. From atop the mountain, hikers will be treated to uninterrupted panoramas of Brașov below. If you're not into hiking, there's also a cable car which runs up to Tampa's peak, affording excellent views of the city and countryside on the way up. You'll want to travel light on this hiking adventure, so swing by a luggage storage service in Brașov.
- Brașov Zoo: Brașov Zoo is a superb way to spend the day with your family, with an array of animal exhibits all ages will love. Spread across 25 acres, the Brașov Zoo is home to over 70 different species from around the world. During your visit, you'll see some rare animals on display, including white Bengal tigers, red pandas, and snow leopards. Afterward, head to the Brașov Planetarium and gaze at the stars at the largest digital planetarium in Romania.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Brasov ?
The price for luggage storage in Brasov is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Brasov ?
There are multiple locations all around Brasov which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Castelul Peleș, Bran Castle (Castelul Bran), Poiana Mărului and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Brasov ?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Brasov .
Are there storage lockers in Brasov ?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Brasov . Bounce has multiple locations throughout Brasov where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Brasov ?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, McDonald’s, and La Porta. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Brasov are Conacul Ambient, Bielmann Hotel, and Hotel Stop.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Brasov ?
Brasov offers several scenic parks including Parcul Tractorul, Parcul Trandafirilor, and Parc Dârste.