Luggage Storage Niagara Falls
Instantly reserve the best locations near Niagara Falls to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Niagara Falls Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 23, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Niagara Falls?" Perhaps you just arrived in Buffalo and need a place to store your bags near Niagara Falls before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Boulevard, Outlet Collection at Niagara, or Walden Galleria Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Terrapin Point, Port Dalhousie Marina, or Brighton Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Niagara Falls!
Luggage storage nearby Niagara Falls with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Buffalo with multiple locations near Niagara Falls.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Niagara Falls area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Niagara Falls area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Wegmans Market Cafe, Starbucks, and Cave of the Winds. You can also go for a hike around Niagara Gorge Trails, Tifft Nature Preserve, and Humboldt Bridge. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Griffon Pub, Spyce Lounge, and Cool Hand Luke's Bar & Grill.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Niagara Falls area?
✅Multiple locations near Niagara Falls✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Niagara Falls with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Niagara Falls really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Niagara Falls and Buffalo without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Buffalo!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Buffalo!View City
About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is a geological phenomenon located at the southern end of the Niagara Gorge in New York State. It is made up of three waterfalls that stretch between the U.S. State of New York and the Canadian province of Ontario. Horseshoe Falls is the largest of the three falls. It straddles both the United States and Canada’s international borders. The American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls lie entirely inside the United States, separated by Goat Island and Luna Island, both islands located in New York State. Niagara Falls is located on the Niagara River, and the total amount of water flow over the three falls is the greatest in North America. The water flows into both Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
A popular and well-known tourist destination, Niagara Falls boasts exceptional sightseeing and hiking opportunities, dining, shopping, and numerous outdoor adventures. While you’re soaking up all of the fun activities available to you in Niagara Falls, you won’t want to be carrying around luggage and other various other baggage items. Bounce has got you covered and can safely and securely store your gear to lighten the load while you enjoy the Niagara Falls experience.
Things to Do in Niagara Falls
While in Niagara Falls, one thing you do not want to miss is the Niagara Falls State Park. A visit to this natural setting goes a long way toward highlighting the outstanding hiking and sightseeing opportunities available, as well as the history of its creation and development. Be sure to take your camera along to record special moments you’ll treasure for years. Here are some of the hot spots in the region:
- Explore the Niagara Wine Trail
- Look for those hard-to-find-collectibles at an antique shop
- Get your fill at a bevy of farmer's markets
- Hit the outlets to purchase fashion finds at stores like Michael Kors and Coach
- Peruse museums located on the American side, within the Niagara Falls State Park
- See a fantastic showcase of the natural beauty of the gorge in the ancient layers and striations of rock and minerals
- Take a helicopter ride over the falls
- Cruise through the double locks of the Erie Canal
- Enjoy mouthwatering Italian delights found on Massimo’s menu if you favor the Italian fare
- Enjoy shopping, concerts, and music on Old Street U.S.A.
- Find chocolate in all sorts of shapes and sizes at Hershey's Chocolate World
Transit Options in Niagara Falls
- City and Regional City Transit Bus
- WEGO Bus
- The Niagara Falls Incline Railway
Luggage Storage in Niagara Falls
This city has grown up around this geological spectacle. Niagara Falls is described as the ideal getaway, and when keeping to a busy itinerary, the last thing you need is to be lugging parcels and bags. Do you need a place to store your shopping purchases while you tour the falls? Perhaps you want to stow your briefcase before an after-work dinner date. Bounce has made it our mission to make every activity a stress-free one. Live life light by taking advantage of convenient luggage storage all over the Niagara Falls area. Safely and securely store your things and maximize your time here.
Luggage Storage Options near Niagara Falls
- Cave of the Winds: Don’t want the burden of your bags in that windy cave? Check out a Bounce location near the Bridal Veil Falls and set off on the thrill of a lifetime.
- Maid of the Mist: Bounce locations found near the Niagara Falls State Park can help you enjoy this boat ride through the falls even more by storing your bags safely and securely.
- Niagara Adventure Theater: See the falls displayed on screen. Stash your stuff in a nearby Prospect Park Bounce location so you can really enjoy the show!
- Aquarium of Niagara: Let a Bounce location near Whirlpool Street give you a helping hand with luggage storage while you wander through this incredible aquarium.
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center: Immerse yourself in the exhibits, try the rock-climbing wall, and have fun with interactive displays. Stow your gear and have a blast.
- Prime Steakhouse Niagara Falls: Enjoy fine dining at its best. A meal with a view is better without bags.
- Tide and Vine Oyster House: This delicious eatery is located on Portage Street. You’ll find Bounce locations nearby to store your gear while you enjoy your meal.
- Hershey’s Chocolate World: This decadent attraction is located next to the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls. Find a Bounce location nearby to store your luggage while you shop, taste, and enjoy the culinary delights at Chocolate World.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Niagara Falls
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Niagara Falls?
The price for luggage storage near Niagara Falls is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Niagara Falls?
There are multiple locations in the Niagara Falls area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near TSA Pre-️Lane, Buffalo Metropolitan Transportation Center, and National Car Rental and all over Buffalo.
Is it safe to store your bags near Niagara Falls?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Niagara Falls.
Are there storage lockers near Niagara Falls?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Niagara Falls area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Niagara Falls and in the broader Buffalo area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Niagara Falls?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Niagara Falls are Americana Waterpark Resort & Spa, Holiday Inn Express Grand Island - Niagara Falls, an IHG Hotel, and Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Niagara Falls are ACBB Hostel Niagara, HI- Niagara Falls, and Hostel Niagara Falls Backpacker's International Inn.
Where are the best restaurants near Niagara Falls?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Niagara Falls are Falls Avenue Resort, McDonald's, and Olive Garden.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Niagara Falls?
Check out the nearby Queen Victoria Park, Reservoir State Park, and Artpark State Park.