How It Works
Find the location closest to you. We have locations all around the city.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt and you're good to go. Secured and insured.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
Simple, affordable, no hidden fees
Per bag / day
Locations all over the city
Discounts at our partners
What people are saying about Bounce
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
About Downtown Chicago
The Chicago Loop is enclosed by the Chicago River to the north and west, Lake Michigan to the east, and Roosevelt Road to the south. It’s second only to Midtown Manhattan as the nation’s largest commercial business district and boasts some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers. Whereas in years past the Loop was known largely as a neighborhood for work, increasing student populations and the influx of high-rise residential towers have bolstered the demand for more dining and nightlife options in the area.
Fun fact: Indiana, Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin can all be seen from atop the Willis Tower (also known as the Sears Tower) in Downtown Chicago.
Things to Do in Downtown Chicago
As one of the most bustling areas in Chicago, the Loop has no shortage of things to see and do. We recommend taking part in at least a few—if not all—of the following experiences in Downtown Chicago:
- Indulge in Chicago’s famous deep-dish pizza at Lou Malnati’s, Pequod’s, or Giordano’s
- Catch a concert at the Chicago Theatre or a stage production at the Goodman Theatre, Oriental Theatre, or Cadillac Palace Theatre
- Head to Daley Plaza to see an outdoor Picasso sculpture and check out the rotating schedule of cultural and foodie events
- Enjoy major events at Grant Park, including the Taste of Chicago food festival in July and Lollapalooza music festival in August
- Drink and dine with unbeatable views at the Willis Tower’s Signature Room at the 95th
- Embark on a day-long tour of Museum Campus by visiting Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, and the Field Museum
- Uncover the best of Chicago’s historic building designs at the Chicago Architecture Foundation and Chicago Cultural Center
Transit Options in Downtown Chicago
- CTA “L”: Orange, Green, Purple Express, Brown, and Pink via The Loop elevated; Blue and Red lines
- CTA buses, including Loop Link
- Metra Electric District and NICTD South Shore Line at Millennium Station
- Pace buses
Luggage Storage near Downtown Chicago
Whether you’re looking for bag storage in Chicago as a local or luggage storage as an out-of-towner, you can count on Bounce and our partners to watch over your things for a minimal daily rate in the Windy City.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage in Downtown Chicago:
The following Bounce partners are also accessible from Downtown Chicago:
- Hot Shots Cafe (1242 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Division
- The UPS Store (1658 N. Milwaukee Ave.): off the “L” Blue Line at Damen or CTA bus 56 northbound to Milwaukee & Wolcott/Wood
- The UPS Store (1074 W. Taylor St.): 10-minute walk from the “L” Blue Line at UIC-Halsted or CTA bus 12 to Roosevelt & Morgan
- Dos Ricco’s (4064 N. Lincoln Ave.): take the “L” Red Line to Belmont and transfer to the “L” Brown Line to Irving Park
- Primary Crossfit & Yoga (5050 N. Sheridan Rd.): off the “L” Red Line at Argyle
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage in Downtown Chicago
Luggage Storage near Union Station
Union Station is Chicago’s primary train station for intercity and commuter rail lines, serving approximately 140,000 passengers on weekdays. While luggage storage at Union Station is offered inside the terminal, Bounce is pleased to offer less expensive rates at several locations throughout the city.