How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
London Bridge Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near London Bridge?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near London Bridge before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bluewater Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, or Atria and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Moatfields, Piccadilly Circus, or Trafalgar Square .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near London Bridge!
Luggage storage nearby London Bridge with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near London Bridge.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the London Bridge area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the London Bridge area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Costa Pronto, Ralph’s Coffee, and Ladurée. You can also go for a hike around RSPB Rainham Marshes, Home Wood, and Shoreham Hike. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Novikov, Buns and Buns, and Sky Garden.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the London Bridge area?
✅Multiple locations near London Bridge✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near London Bridge with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to London Bridge really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy London Bridge and London without your things!
About London Bridge
London Bridge is located on the River Thames in Southwark, London. This iconic river crossing has a long history, dating back as far as Roman times. Many bridges have stood in the same spot as the current London Bridge. The earliest effort to build a sturdy crossing dates back to 1176 when Peter of Colechurch endeavored to build an arched stone bridge across the Thames. It is believed the famous nursery rhyme London Bridge is Falling Down originates from this attempt, due to the great difficulties Peter of Colechurch encountered during construction.
Peter of Colechurch died before finishing the bridge, with residents completing construction around 1209. Despite many setbacks, including a massive fire and a partial collapse in 1282, the bridge stood as London's only major river crossing until 1750. Due to a large amount of maintenance required on Old London Bridge, the bridge was demolished and rebuilt in the 1830s. This New London Bridge stood until the early 1970s when the city decided to update the bridge with steel beams and new engineering techniques to improve stability.
The Modern London Bridge is still one of the most important and famous bridges in the world, with many stores, restaurants, and major attractions just a short walk away.
Fun Fact: Part of the New London Bridge was shipped to Arizona, where it has become a significant tourist attraction in Lake Havasu City.
Things to do near London Bridge
Positioned right in the center of London, London Bridge is just a short stroll from classy restaurants, shopping opportunities, and historic sights. Here are some of the best activities to try around London Bridge.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the many elegant eateries along the Thames, including The Oyster Shed, Hawksmoor Borough, and Cote Brasserie.
- Enjoy a spot of shopping at Hay's Galleria. This beautiful 150-year-old shopping mall features many well-known shops and restaurants. At the center of the galleria is a stunning modern sculpture by David Kemp.
- Visit the Sky Garden for breathtaking panoramas of the city. The Sky Gardens boasts lush botanical gardens and open-air observation decks on the 43rd floor of the Walkie Talkie skyscraper.
- Learn all about Sir Francis Drake at the Golden Hinde. Drake traveled for over three-years on this galleon in the 1500s, which is now moored on the Thames.
- Marvel at the beauty of St Paul's Cathedral. Built in the late 1600s, this cathedral features ornate English Baroque architecture and radiant stained-glass windows.
Transit Options near London Bridge
- London Bridge Underground Station: Jubilee and Northern
- Taxi Ranks
- Santander Bicycles
- London Bridge Bus Station: 17, 21, 35, 43, 47 141, 149, 341, 388, 521.
Luggage Storage Near London Bridge
You won't want to tote around your heavy luggage while exploring the busy streets of London. There are dozens of Bounce luggage storage services in London, located at nearby restaurants, hotels, dry cleaners, and more. These safe and secure storage facilities make it easy to drop off and pick up your belongings, meaning you're free to tour London unburdened.
Attractions and Activities near London Bridge
- Tower of London: Just down the road from London Bridge is the historic Tower of London. This iconic tower has been a part of British history for over 1,000 years, with many famous events happening within its walls, including the beheading of Anne Boelyn and the execution of Sir Walter Raliegh. Take a guided tour of the tower and see where many of these famous events took place. You'll also be able to see the Royal Crown Jewels, which have been held at the tower since 1995. There are no lockers available at the Tower of London, so pop by a London luggage storage service before visiting.
- Museum of London: Learn about Britain's lengthy history at the Museum of London. Discover the cause of the Great Fire of London and the Black Plague at the museum's many detailed exhibits. You can also find out what London looked like over 2,000 years ago before the city existed. Large bags are prohibited in the museum, so you'll want to stop by a Bounce luggage storage facility in London.
- The National Gallery: The National Gallery of London contains some of the most prized pieces of art in Europe. The museum has holdings of over 2,500 paintings, etchings, and sculptures. Works by many of the most famous names in art are on display here, including Johannes Vermeer, George Seurat, and Vincent van Gogh. For security reasons, luggage and suitcases are not allowed inside the National Gallery, so ensure you stash your stuff at a London luggage storage spot before touring the gallery.
- Big Ben: Big Ben is synonymous with British culture and history. Located at the Houses of Parliament, this 315-foot tall neo-Gothic clock tower is one of London's most popular attractions. Visitors can book a guided tour to learn Big Ben's history and see its inner workings. If you don't have time for a tour, head to Westminster Bridge and snap a selfie with this British icon as the backdrop.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near London Bridge
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near London Bridge?
The price for luggage storage near London Bridge is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near London Bridge?
There are multiple locations in the London Bridge area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Redhill Railway Station (RDH), St. Albans City Station, and Terminal 5C and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near London Bridge?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near London Bridge.
Are there storage lockers near London Bridge?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the London Bridge area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby London Bridge and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near London Bridge?
Popular metro stations like Waterloo London Underground Station, Oxford Circus London Underground Station, or Canning Town London Underground and DLR Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near London Bridge, you may be close to some bus stations: Victoria Coach Station, Stratford Bus Station, or Victoria Coach Station Arrivals Hall. If traveling by train, London Paddington Railway Station (PAD), London St Pancras International Railway Station (STP), and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (LST) are nearest to London Bridge.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near London Bridge?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near London Bridge are GLH Hotels - Amba Hotel Marble Arch Costa Store, Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, and London Hilton on Park Lane. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near London Bridge are The Green Man, Generator London, and Wombat's City Hostel London.
Where are the best restaurants near London Bridge?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near London Bridge are EL&N London, North Audley Cantine, and Hideaway.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near London Bridge?
Check out the nearby Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, and Regent's Park.