How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Milton Keynes Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Milton Keynes?" Perhaps you just arrived in London and need a place to store your bags near Milton Keynes before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bicester Village, Interchange Retail Park, or Broadfields Retail Park and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ampthill Park, Tove Wetland Pocket Park, or Gnomes Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Milton Keynes!
Luggage storage nearby Milton Keynes with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in London with multiple locations near Milton Keynes.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Milton Keynes area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Milton Keynes area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Ivinghoe Beacon, Super Sausage Cafeteria, and Waddesdon Manor Aviary. You can also go for a hike around Ashridge Estate, Stanwick Lakes, and Salcey Forest. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Barley Mow, The Wheatsheaf, and Chester Arms.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Milton Keynes area?
✅Multiple locations near Milton Keynes✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Milton Keynes with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Milton Keynes really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Milton Keynes and London without your things!
Whether you want to go skiing, skydiving, play a game of mini-golf, or run away from a dinosaur, you'll find Bounce provides a convenient and economical solution for storing your luggage in Milton Keynes so you can do all the fun activities the town has to offer without having to worry about your bags.
About Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes is a British city that likes to hide its light under a bushel. While it might at first appear dull and boring, it does have a very short but interesting history and some diverse attractions.
Forget visiting historical buildings in Milton Keynes. The city was built at the end of the 1960s and has only just celebrated its fiftieth anniversary of existence. Classed as one of England's 'new towns', the urbanization sprang up to help relieve the mass housing shortage of the era in South East England.
Milton Keynes takes up a ninety square kilometer area of Buckinghamshire county and is within easy traveling distance of London which makes it popular with commuters. It's also a lot more economical to live there than it is in Britain's capital city which is a fact that has influenced its continued growth.
The town planners didn't just build houses when they designed Milton Keynes but added public green spaces, and left areas free for developing diverse entertainment facilities as well as churches and other places of worship. It may be a new town, but Milton Keynes is one that is now definitely on the map.
Things to do in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes may not have any quaint cobbled streets to wander down or historic buildings to tour around, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to do there. There's actually a surplus of things to do in Milton Keynes and while some are educational, all of them are great fun so any visit to the town will pass in a blur of activities that could be as varied as riding on a miniature train to going skiing.
- Take a selfie standing next to the internet-famous Milton Keynes cows. They're a set of life-size cow statues with curious expressions in a field on the side of Monks Way.
- Have a meal out while sitting under the sails of a windmill at the Caldecotte Arms pub in the grounds of Caldecotte Lake Park.
- Go abseiling or learn archery at the Caldecotte Xperience sports center in Caldecotte Lake Park.
- Learn how to ski or snowboard at the Snozone, an indoor skiing center with real snow even in summer.
- Have a fun day out among the giants at Gulliver's Land Theme Park Resort.
- Play a game of mini-golf in a fantasy world setting at Mr Mulligan's Indoor Golf Course.
- Get freaked out by the enormous animated dinosaurs at the Gulliver's Dinosaur and Farm Park.
- Visit the Milton Keynes Museum to learn all about the town's local history.
- Go parachuting without having to jump out of a plane at the iFly Indoor Skydiving Center.
Transit options in Milton Keynes
The main rail hub for Milton Keynes is the Milton Keynes Central Station on Elder Gate.
Luton Airport is the nearest airport to Milton Keynes. Other airports from which Milton Keynes is accessible by public transport are Stansted Airport, London Heathrow and London Gatwick.
There is a National Express coach station where you can catch swift services to major cities from Milton Keynes on the Coachway Road.
Luggage storage in Milton Keynes
There are so many fun activities to get involved in while you're visiting Milton Keynes there's no way you'll want to be lumbered with your baggage. Places where activities take place inside or museums, theaters and galleries, may not allow you to go in with bulky luggage and often don't have on-site locker space available for hire. You can make life simple and straightforward by leaving your bags in a Bounce luggage locker in Milton Keynes.
Attractions and activities near Milton Keynes
- Bletchley Park: Bletchley Park is a landmark in both the British countryside and in the country's history. The magnificent mansion which sits in acres and acres of highly groomed gardens is now a museum dedicated to the code-breaking activities carried out there during WW2. Several of the rooms there are exactly as they would have been during its operative years and contain replicas of the machinery and technology used by the cryptologists to decipher the complicated codes.
- Buckingham: Buckingham is a town fifteen miles west of Milton Keynes with a long and slightly gory history. The Buckingham Old Gaol is a castle-like building dating from the 1700s which is now a museum but was once where the worst of society were incarcerated for their bloody crimes. The cells there have housed notorious murderers and other perpetrators of heinous acts. The museum also houses various temporary and permanent exhibitions of local and national interest.
- Aylesbury: Aylesbury is a historic market town in Buckinghamshire twenty miles south of Milton Keynes with something to do for both adults and kids. The main market in Aylesbury is held three times a week on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday in the market square around the historic clock tower. The kids will be fascinated by a visit to the Roald Dahl Children's Gallery, a museum which uses popular figures from his books to make the exhibits more interesting to young minds.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Milton Keynes
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Milton Keynes?
The price for luggage storage near Milton Keynes is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Milton Keynes?
There are multiple locations in the Milton Keynes area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Haddenham and Thame Parkway Railway Station (HDM), Lidlington Railway Station, and Cheddington Railway Station and all over London.
Is it safe to store your bags near Milton Keynes?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Milton Keynes.
Are there storage lockers near Milton Keynes?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Milton Keynes area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Milton Keynes and in the broader London area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Milton Keynes?
Popular metro stations like Virgin Trains can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within London near Milton Keynes, you may be close to some bus stations: Milton Keynes Coachway, Bletchley Bus Station, or Brooklands Farm. If traveling by train, Milton Keynes Central Railway Station, Bletchley Railway Station, and Wolverton Railway Station are nearest to Milton Keynes.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Milton Keynes?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Milton Keynes are Shoulder of Mutton, Lowndes Arms, and Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Milton Keynes are Milton Keynes YMCA, YHA Milton Keynes, and YMCA Milton Keynes.
Where are the best restaurants near Milton Keynes?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Milton Keynes are Xscape Milton Keynes, McDonald's, and Tim Hortons UK - Milton Keynes.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Milton Keynes?
Check out the nearby Bury Field, Alice in Wonderland Playground, and Brooklands Ridge.