Instantly reserve the best locations near Blackpool to store your luggage for just £5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Blackpool Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 28, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Blackpool?" Perhaps you just arrived in Manchester and need a place to store your bags near Blackpool before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Concourse Shopping Centre, Fishergate Shopping Centre, or St George's Shopping Centre and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Cuerden Valley Park, Formby Beach, or Yarrow Valley Country Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Blackpool!
Luggage storage nearby Blackpool with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Manchester with multiple locations near Blackpool.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Blackpool area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Blackpool area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Wallings Ice Cream, Starbucks, and Bus Station. You can also go for a hike around Ainsdale Sand Dunes National Nature Reserve, RSPB Marshside, and WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Grapes Hotel, The Squirrel, and The Layton Rakes.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Blackpool area?
✅Multiple locations near Blackpool✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Blackpool with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Blackpool really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Blackpool and Manchester without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Manchester!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Manchester!View City
Blackpool is a seaside town that has long been a favorite vacation destination for Britons. Located on the Irish Sea, the town is only 27 miles from Liverpool and can be easily inserted into a North-West England itinerary. Blackpool dates back to Medieval times. However, it really gained notoriety in the 18th Century when summer trips to the coast became popular. Since then, the town and surrounding area have constantly evolved, implementing all of the infrastructure necessary to cater to the continuous flow of tourists.
Today, the town remains a major tourism center. In addition to the stunning coast, Blackpool boasts a historic amusement park, zoo, water park, and the only first-generation tramway still in existence in the UK. As you can tell, it has all of the components for a fun-filled holiday where you can make long-lasting memories!
Things to do in Blackpool
Blackpool might be known for being a seaside town and rightly so, but it is also so much more than that! If your room isn’t ready the moment you arrive in town, we recommend that you drop your things at a Bounce luggage facility in Blackpool and start exploring.
Here are a few things to do in Blackpool that you won’t want to miss:
- Soak up the sun at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Be thrilled by the waterslides at Sandcastle Waterpark
- Take a ride on the epic rollercoaster, the Big One
- Visit the animals at Blackpool Zoo
- Learn about the ocean and marine life at Sea Life Blackpool
Transit Options in Blackpool
With the sun and sand calling your name, there’s a good chance you’ll want to walk everywhere in Blackpool. That being said, there are a range of other transport options to choose from if you can’t walk or need to get somewhere quickly.
- Bus - This is a convenient way to get around Blackpool or the surrounding coastal area. Blackpool Transport operates services along the Fylde Coast connecting Blackpool with other towns such as Lytham, St Annes, Bispham, Fleetwood, Cleveleys, and Pouland. Stagecoach UK, Preston, Coastal Coaches, and Coastliner Buses also operate in the area. Line 1 bus will get you from Blackpool center to the beach.
- Tram - The historic tram was revamped in 2012 and offers a scenic way to get to all of the main attractions along the Fylde Coast.
- Train - Blackpool Pleasure Beach is one of the most popular attractions in the city and can easily be reached by train from Blackpool North, Preston, and Colne. Preston station is the closest to Blackpool, connecting the beach town with major destinations such as Liverpool, London, Edinburgh, and York. This makes it easy for travelers to get to Blackpool from the closest airport, which is Liverpool Airport.
- Taxi - There are a number of taxi services in Blackpool, including Taxi Blackpool, CCabs, and Premier Taxis.
Luggage Storage in Blackpool
Vacations are meant to be relaxing, but if you are carting around heavy bags there may be times when you become stressed or frustrated. Bounce is here to help! This bag storage service in Blackpool will take care of your things when you get stuck with them, meaning you won’t have to wait around for your check-in or onward transport. Simply drop your things when it suits you, explore Blackpool, then pick up your belongings when you need to. It’s that simple!
Attractions and Activities near Blackpool
While Blackpool instantly conjures up thoughts of white sand beach, clear, blue water, and sunny skies, the seaside resort has more to offer. Consider adding these attractions and activities to your Blackpool itinerary to ensure you make the most of your vacation.
- Central Pier - No trip to Blackpool is complete without a visit to this 19th Century pier. Take a stroll and immerse yourself in the buzzing atmosphere. Home to a funfair, this pier has a variety of rides that will guarantee a memorable afternoon.
- Stanley Park - Get some fresh air at Stanley Park. Whether you walk, run or ride around the tracks, you are sure to feel rejuvenated after some time in this green space. The park dates back to 1926 and has been voted the best park in the UK on more than one occasion - definitely not to be missed!
- Madame Tussauds - Blackpool has its very own iconic wax museum. Visit the establishment to see who you can get a selfie with! Opening hours vary throughout the year, but it is open 7 days a week during peak season. Make sure to check your dates before your trip to avoid being disappointed.
- The Blackpool Tower - This iconic attraction was first opened in 1894 and remains beloved by visitors today. It offers numerous experiences, including the Eye for exceptional views, the Dungeon for a spooky tour, and the Circus for some family-friendly entertainment.
- Blackpool Promenade - There’s something about the water that is simply relaxing. Wander down the promenade to enjoy the views and listen to the waves lap at the shore. Made up of North Shore, Central, and South Shore, it’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat or indulge in some retail therapy.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Blackpool
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Blackpool?
The price for luggage storage near Blackpool is just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Blackpool?
There are multiple locations in the Blackpool area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near BAE Systems, Preston Railway Station (PRE), and Lancaster Railway Station and all over Manchester.
Is it safe to store your bags near Blackpool?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Blackpool.
Are there storage lockers near Blackpool?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Blackpool area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Blackpool and in the broader Manchester area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Blackpool?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Blackpool are ParkBee, The Imperial Hotel, and Norbreck Castle Hotel. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Blackpool are The Fylde International Backpackers, Homeless Action C I C, and Streetlife Trust.
Where are the best restaurants near Blackpool?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Blackpool are Coral Island, McDonald's, and Fairhaven Lake.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Blackpool?
Check out the nearby Stanley Park, Mereside Park, and Boundary Park, Blackpool.