Luggage Storage Lima station
Instantly reserve the best locations near Lima station to store your luggage for just €5.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Lima station Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Lima station?" Perhaps you just arrived in Milan and need a place to store your bags near Lima station before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Il Centro, Centro Commerciale Fiordaliso, or Bricocenter and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Parco di Monza, Bosco delle Querce, or Piazza del Duomo .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Lima station!
Luggage storage nearby Lima station with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Milan with multiple locations near Lima station.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Lima station area start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Lima station area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Shabby Café, Cafè Novecento, and Motta Caffè Bar Milano 1928. You can also go for a hike around Giardini della Villa Reale, Consorzio Parco Del Lura, and Alzaia Naviglio Martesana. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Place's Pub, Signorvino, and Gran Cafè Visconteo.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Lima station area?
✅Multiple locations near Lima station✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Lima station with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Lima station really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Lima station and Milan without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Milan!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Milan!View City
About Lima station
Lima station is an important metro station located in Milan, Italy. Situated on Line 1, Lima station connects Corso Buenos Aires, a major street northeast of the city center, with the rest of Milan's metro area. Milan's Line 1 runs across the city, from Sesto Primo Maggio to Rho Fiera 14 miles outside the city.
Since 1964, Line 1 of the Milan Metro has been serving commuters, locals, and tourists looking for a quick way to get across Milan's hectic cityscape. Due to its location just a couple of miles from the center of Milan, Lima station is a great place to hop off the train and start exploring one of Italy's largest cities.
Things to do in and around Lima station
Corso Buenos Aires is one of the busiest and longest streets in Milan, with tons of fashion stores, trendy restaurants, and notable attractions in the area. Once you've deposited your bags at a luggage storage service near Lima station, check out some of these exciting nearby things to do.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the dozens of restaurants within a short walk of Lima station. Visitors will find everything from traditional Milanese pizza joints to Chinese buffets just around the corner from the station.
- Go on a shopping spree along the Corso Buenos Aires. There are some of the best stores in Milan dotted along this high street, including Calvin Klein, NYX Italia, and Levi's.
- Check out local artworks at the Casa Museo Boschi Di Stefano. This once private collection of art is now open to the public and contains over 300 works by well-known Italian artists such as Piero Marussig and Mario Sironi.
- Take a stroll through Piazza Duca d'Aosta. The heart of Milan's business district, Piazza Duca d'Aosta features many famous buildings including Pirelli Tower and Milan Central Station.
- Escape the city at Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli. The second-largest park in Milan, Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli boasts 40 acres of green space, ideal for a picnic.
- Tour the Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli. Milan's Natural History Museum boasts over 100 dioramas relating to paleontology, zoology, mineralogy, and more.
Transit options at Lima station
- Metro train services at Lima station (Line 1)
- Suburban rail services from Milano Porta Venezia
- Local bus services (ATM)
- Local tram services (ATM)
- Taxi ranks (Italvoyage, Milano Taxi)
Luggage storage near Lima station
As Italy's second city, Milan is home to dozens of fascinating museums, historic sights, world-class restaurants, and some of the best shopping opportunities in Europe. Before heading to a nearby landmark or shopping mall, find somewhere to stow your cumbersome belongings. Bounce offers several luggage storage services near Lime station, where you safely leave your stuff before you explore. Just download the Bounce app, book a service, and get ready to start your Milan adventure.
Attractions and activities near Lime station
- Duomo di Milano: Milan Cathedral is among the most impressive religious buildings in the world. This vast Gothic-style cathedral took roughly six centuries to complete, with construction beginning in the 14th century. It is the largest cathedral in Italy and the 4th largest in the world. Visitors can take a tour of the Duomo di Milano, during which they will learn about the building's history and architecture, and be able to go up onto the roof, which boasts sweeping views of Milan.
There are lots of amazing features to this impressive monument, such as the Gold Madonna perched atop the cathedral's facade, and the lavish 15,800-pipe Organ of Duomo. While exploring the cathedral, be sure to stop by the Duomo Museum, which contains several artifacts removed from the cathedral including paintings and stained-glass windows. You won't be able to bring large bags into the Duomo di Milano, so stop off at a Lima station luggage storage service before your tour.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie: Milan is full of amazing churches, and one must-see is the Santa Maria delle Grazie. Also known as the Church of Holy Mary of Grace, this UNESCO World Heritage Site was built during the 15th century and features iconic Gothic and Renaissance architecture. One of the main reasons people flock to visit this church is to see one of the famous works of art on the planet, Da Vinci's The Last Supper. As well as displaying this seminal piece of art, the Santa Maria delle Grazie also features an altarpiece by Titian, and a frescoed chapel by Gaudenzio Ferrari.
- Sforza Castle: Milan's premier fortress is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Built by Francesco Sforza, Duke of Milan during the 15th century, the castle now houses several of Milan's Civic Museums, including The Egyptian Museum, The Museum of Ancient Art, and The Museum of Musical Instruments. The citadel itself is home to some remarkable works of art, such as frescoes by Da Vinci and sculptures by Michelangelo, including the Sala delle Asse and the Pietà Rondanini.
Any art lover will also love perusing the Sforza Castle Pinacoteca, an art gallery containing works by Titian, Giovanni Bellini, and Correggio. After touring the many museums housed within Sforza Castle, head behind the citadel to Parco Sempione, Milan's largest park, for a family walk or a picnic with this stunning castle as a backdrop. Large bags are prohibited inside Sforza Castle, so check in at a luggage storage service near Lima Station beforehand.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Lima station
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Lima station?
The price for luggage storage near Lima station is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Lima station?
There are multiple locations in the Lima station area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Milan Linate Airport (LIN) (Aeroporto di Milano Linate), Metro Cernusco S.N., and Stazione Varedo and all over Milan.
Is it safe to store your bags near Lima station?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Lima station.
Are there storage lockers near Lima station?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Lima station area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Lima station and in the broader Milan area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Lima station?
Popular metro stations like Metro Garibaldi FS, Metro Famagosta, or Metro Bisceglie can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Milan near Lima station, you may be close to some bus stations: Autostazione Milano Lampugnano, Fermata ATM Lotto M1 M5, or Capolinea 90/91. If traveling by train, Stazione FS Pioltello Limito, Milano Porta Garibaldi Railway Station (IPR) (Stazione Milano Porta Garibaldi), and Milan Cadorna Railway Station (Stazione Milano Cadorna) are nearest to Lima station.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Lima station?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Lima station are Neo Hotel, Starhotels Rosa Grand, and Hilton Milan. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Lima station are Combo Milano, Ostello Bello Grande, and Babila Hostel & Bistrot.
Where are the best restaurants near Lima station?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Lima station are Starbucks Reserve Roastery, Siciliainbocca bicocca village, and Eataly Milano Smeraldo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Lima station?
Check out the nearby Parco Spina Azzurra, Indro Montanelli Gardens (Giardini Indro Montanelli), and Parco Trapezio Santa Giulia.