How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Williamsburg Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Williamsburg?" Perhaps you just arrived in New York and need a place to store your bags near Williamsburg before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza, or Woodbridge Center Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at National September 11 Memorial, Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk, or George Washington Bridge .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Williamsburg!
Luggage storage nearby Williamsburg with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in New York with multiple locations near Williamsburg.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Williamsburg area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Williamsburg area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, Eastern Parkway Malls, and Sandy Hook. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terminal 5, The Loeb Boathouse, and Beer Authority.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Williamsburg area?
✅Multiple locations near Williamsburg✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Williamsburg with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Williamsburg really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Williamsburg and New York without your things!
Greater Williamsburg is bound by the East River and Varick Avenue as well as Nassau and Flushing avenues. Gentrification beginning in the 1990s has made what was once an unsafe, undesirable area into one of the most in-demand neighborhoods in New York City. Williamsburg is known for its heavy population of hipsters and artists. As popular as Williamsburg has become, it still retains its charm as a refuge from the skyscrapers and madness of much of Manhattan.
Fun Fact: Williamsburg was named after Jonathan Williams—a businessman, surveyor of the land, and grandnephew of Benjamin Franklin’s—in 1802.
Things to Do in Williamsburg
Williamsburg is special in the fact that it’s busy yet laid-back at the same time. There’s a lot to see and do in Williamsburg, but even if you can’t fit it all in, you’ll surely get a taste for the area in no time. Bounce recommends the following itinerary for a visit to Williamsburg:
- Pig out at Smorgasburg (indoors alongside Brooklyn Flea in winter and at East River State Park in summer) by browsing dozens of local food and drink vendors
- Catch a show at Brooklyn Bowl, the Music Hall of Williamsburg, or one of the many smaller venues for local and visiting musical talent
- Take a tour of the Brooklyn Brewery and get a taste of the area’s most popular craft brews
- Walk or bike the Williamsburg Bridge that will lead you to the Lower East Side
- Shop for vintage and second-hand clothing at Narnia, Monk Vintage, Beacon’s Closet, or L Train Vintage
- Get caffeinated and engage in Williamsburg’s ever-present cafe culture at Sweatshop, Devoción, Blue Bottle, or Toby’s Estate Coffee
- Dance the night away at Black Flamingo, Bembe, or Metropolitan
Transit Options in Williamsburg
- MTA subway: G, J, L, M
- NYC Ferry: North Williamsburg (North 6th Street & Kent Avenue), South Williamsburg (440 Kent Avenue)
Luggage Storage in Williamsburg
Williamsburg is trendy; being burdened by the weight of your bags isn’t. Book short-term luggage storage in Brooklyn with Bounce so you can explore the charm of Williamsburg while living your life lightly.
With so much going on in Williamsburg, coupled with the amount of walking you will have to do to see it all, carrying a heavy bag or backpack isn’t really an ideal situation. Fortunately, Bounce has a solution for your storage needs. With local partners found all over the city, you can easily store your things for however long you want so that you can freely move around Williamsburg.
Luggage Storage Options Near Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Bridge: Although it may not be as popular as the Brooklyn Bridge, the Williamsburg is noteworthy in its own right. This span offers both locals and tourists a breathtaking view of the city and the East River. There are also bike lanes for those who want to cycle through a scenic route on their way to Manhattan. For a more hassle-free experience, leave your things at a Bounce location nearby.
- City Reliquary Museum: This quaint museum and Williamsburg institution boasts a collection of quirky and unique pieces and ephemera related to New York City and its history. Some of the cool finds you can see here are vintage postcards, burlesque booths, geological core samples, and other oddities that you won’t find anywhere else in the city.
- Mini Mall: The sole shopping mall in the neighborhood, Mini Mall is filled with antique shops, secondhand boutiques, vintage shops, clothing stores, and other local businesses. Explore the mall without any hassle by leaving your things at a Bounce partner in the area.
- Smorgasburg: One of Williamsburg’s finest attractions, this food market is a must-visit destination in the neighborhood. A spinoff of the famous Brooklyn Flea, this market showcases over 100 stores that sell everything from artisanal food products to gourmet ring dings. Have a trouble-free shopping experience at the Smorgasburg by depositing your heavy luggage at a Bounce location nearby.
- Brooklyn Art Library: The home of the renowned The Sketchbook Project collection, this library is one of Williamsburg’s finest institutions. The library features over 12,000 sketchbooks from respected artists and also provides an interactive experience through its presentations. Guests’ bags are subject to inspection before entering the library.
- Brooklyn Brewery: While the Brooklyn Brewery lager can be bought all over New York, it is crafted in the neighborhood of Williamsburg, where the brewery is located. Beer lovers can join guided tours offered by the brewery and other special events such as tastings and happy hour. There’s no need to lug your bag around by depositing your things at a Bounce partner near the brewery.
- Music Hall of Williamsburg: This three-story venue is managed by The Bowery Present and features a main ballroom and stage, where guests can watch a variety of music events. The Music Hall hosts shows most nights of the week and features artists from all genres of music. Whether you’re looking to tour the venue or watch a show, it’s best to do it luggage-free by leaving your items with Bounce.
- The Nitehawk Cinema: This venue is not your ordinary cinema. Aside from the theater where you can watch both blockbusters and indie films, the Nitehawk also features a bar downstairs where you can avail of craft brews and cocktails.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Williamsburg
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Williamsburg?
The price for luggage storage near Williamsburg is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Williamsburg?
There are multiple locations in the Williamsburg area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near NJT - Frank R. Lautenberg Secaucus Junction Station and Terminal 4 and all over New York.
Is it safe to store your bags near Williamsburg?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Williamsburg.
Are there storage lockers near Williamsburg?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Williamsburg area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Williamsburg and in the broader New York area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Williamsburg?
Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station, or MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within New York near Williamsburg, you may be close to some bus stations: Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 233, or Gateway Plaza Bus Terminal. If traveling by train, Hoboken Terminal, Atlantic Terminal, and New York Penn Station are nearest to Williamsburg.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Williamsburg?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Williamsburg are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Williamsburg are Chelsea International, NY Moore Hostel, and American Dream Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Williamsburg?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Williamsburg are Atlantic Center, Eataly Flatiron, and Joe's Pizza.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Williamsburg?
Check out the nearby Central Park, Union Square Park, and Bryant Park.