How It Works
Browze dozens of locations and choose the one most convenient to your plans.
Drop Off Items
Show your booking receipt - our partner will securely tag & store your luggage.
Enjoy the City
Go about your day without lugging around your things.
Per bag / day
No hidden fees, no metered timing - Easy!
Per bag / day
$5000 insurance included
Cancel free & easily if plans change
Discounts at our storage partners
Average of 4.9/5 from 1,000's of reviews
This was so cool!!!! Great service, extremely easy to use, and totally affordable! I didn't know where I'd leave my luggage while we explored San Fran, so I easily Googled luggage storage and found this company. At first it was a little odd dropping my bag off at a chocolate store, but the lady at the register was able to immediately pull up my reservation without any problems and then she put a lock on my suitcase and gave me a card to get it back with. She pushed the bag to the back of their s
Can’t believe I haven’t used this service until now. So easy & convenient. I 100% recommend.
Ching Yuan Y.
Bounce is the best luggage storage service provider in the New York. I sent an email at midnight , and I got an email back in 10 mins. They are not only solve my issue but also provide solutions. You have to try Bounce !!
I used Bounce during a recent trip to NYC, and I was pleasantly surprised at the ease and convenience of the process. To be honest, at first, I was very apprehensive. The thought of leaving your stuff at a random store, in a place where you are not from and you don't know whether is safe or not, it doesn't matter if anyone gives it a seal of approval, its difficult to be completely comfortable with the idea. However, I was very glad to be proven wrong. The place I chose was a great, clean bodega
Convenient to the Met, which does not allow luggage at coat check. Very easy check in and check out process, with lovely people at the front!
Fantastic experience with Bounce! Stored a bag at the Grand Central location and on my last day at the 9/11 Memorial location. Both locations had friendly, efficient staff that were helpful and made everything very easy. Such a great option if your hotel isn't ready or you don't want the hassle of a bag in the city. Great, safe option. Thanks Bounce!
Need Luggage Storage?
Luggage Storage in Downtown San Francisco
Luggage Storage in Union Square
Union Square is one of the most-concentrated commercial urban areas in the United States and is thus a major tourist attraction. From hotels and department stores to art galleries and theaters, chances are you’ll find yourself in Union Square at some point of your stay in San Francisco—and a Bounce partner will be conveniently nearby to store your things.
Luggage Storage near the Ferry Building
San Francisco’s Ferry Building is a marketplace, office building, and terminal for for commuter ferries traveling across the San Francisco Bay. If you’re traveling via ferry with bags in tow, you can count on Bounce for short-term luggage storage near the Ferry Building.
About Downtown San Francisco
The Financial District (FiDi) in San Francisco is bound by Kearny Street, Washington Street, the Embarcadero, and Market Street. The neighborhood is bordered by SoMa (South of Market), Chinatown, Tenderloin, and Union Square. Downtown is home to all six of San Francisco’s Fortune 500 companies, as well as a host of other corporations, real estate firms, law firms, banks, and other major businesses.
Fun fact: Downtown’s Montgomery Street has one of the highest concentrations of financial, investment, and venture capital businesses in both the nation and the world at large. For this reason, it’s also known as the “Wall Street of the West.”
Things to Do in Downtown San Francisco
Downtown San Francisco might be known for all the hard work that takes place in the area, but it knows how it let loose and have fun, too. Check out the following attractions and experiences in the Financial District should you make it to the area:
- Head to Embarcadero Plaza (formerly known as Justin Herman Plaza) for public concerts in the summer, ice skating in the winter, countdown celebrations on New Year’s Eve, and the Great San Francisco Pillow Fight on Valentine’s Day
- Laugh it up at Punch Line, SF’s oldest comedy club where legends such as Ellen Degeneres, Robin Williams, and Dana Carvey first flexed their comedic muscles
- Stroll past the Transamerica Pyramid, San Francisco’s version of NYC’s Empire State Building and the second-tallest building in the city
- Grab a bite at Tadich Grill, the city’s oldest restaurant, or Wayfare Tavern for its famous fried chicken and other upscale American fare
- Take your kids to the Exploratorium at Pier 15 for immersive experiences for art, science, and play
- Check out the Embarcadero Center for shopping, dining, and movies
- Stroll to neighboring Union Square to experience of one of San Francisco’s most-frequented and bustling areas
Transit Options in Downtown San Francisco
- Muni F-Market streetcar
- BART or Muni (J, K, L, M, N, or T) at Montgomery or Embarcadero
- SFMTA cable car: California line
- Caltrain: access to/from the San Francisco (Fourth and King Street) station via bus (N-Owl, T-Owl, 10, 30, 45, 81X, 82X, 91-Owl) or Muni Metro (N-Judah, T-Third Street)
- San Francisco Bay Ferry via the Ferry Building
Luggage Storage in Downtown San Francisco
Want to explore San Francisco’s Financial District but don’t have anywhere to store your things? Bounce is here to help. Book short-term luggage storage in San Francisco’s Downtown neighborhood free from worry and extra weight.
Choose from our select partners below for hassle-free bag and luggage storage in Downtown San Francisco: