Rated 4.9/5 (162,991 ratings)
Luggage Storage Anchorage
Instantly reserve the best locations in Anchorage to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Anchorage Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 7, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Anchorage?" Perhaps you just arrived in Anchorage and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Fred Meyer Jewelers, Tudor Med Plaza, or Mall At Sears and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Knik Lake, Eagle River, or The Polar Bear park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Anchorage!
Luggage storage nearby most Anchorage hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Anchorage and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Anchorage start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Anchorage now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Rustic Goat, Blondies Espresso, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Smokejumper Trailhead - BLM, Turnagain Arm Trail, and Glen Alps Trailhead. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria, Sushi On The Fly, and Bruin's Bar.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Anchorage with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Anchorage without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Anchorage with Bounce
From the mountains to the sea, Anchorage has it all. In addition to incredible outdoor experiences, the city is full of amenities like fine dining, an awesome music scene, and plenty of museums and theaters you won’t want to miss. Anchorage is the perfect combination of urban luxuries and wilderness experiences. Whether you are exploring outside or browsing the shops, carrying around luggage can be cumbersome. Do you have exciting excursions planned while in this famously beautiful state? Find a Bounce location when you arrive in Anchorage, drop off your belongings and head out to see the city without the inconvenience of carrying bags. Using Bounce is the smart and easy solution.
Luggage Storage in Anchorage
When you visit exciting Anchorage, you will likely be on the go from the second you arrive. Use Bounce luggage storage, a safe and convenient way to stow your bags while you explore the city. We’ve partnered with all the right local businesses, making the Bounce alternative an easy choice. Drop your bags off at a Bounce location and leave them as long as you’d like.
Anchorage City Guide
Top Things to Do in Anchorage
Anchorage is called a gateway to the wilderness, and it can be a challenge to know where to begin your journey. Whether it’s a museum you just can’t miss or a wilderness hike on your Alaskan bucket list, there are places in Anchorage that you definitely do not want to skip. Visit them all without the burden of luggage.
There are some incredible museums in Anchorage, some of which explore the arts while others celebrate the city itself. Be sure to check out these attractions, all of which are area favorites that will not disappoint.
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center: If you are looking to learn more about Alaska, this museum is one you definitely need to check out. It is the largest museum in Alaska and highlights the art, history, and culture of this great state.
- Wells Fargo Museum: With a wide array of cultural anthropology items such as paintings, rare books and also contemporary art, this vast museum has a lot to see and discover. Be sure to schedule ample time to view the over 6000 items housed here.
- Alaskan Aviation Heritage Museum: Not only will you get to explore the busiest seaplane base in the world indulging in the history of flight, but you can also watch planes take off and land right from the windows of the museum, overlooking one of the busiest international airports.
If you are visiting Anchorage, you want to be sure to bring home a piece of the city with you. These incredible, one of a kind shopping centers will provide you with plenty of places to pick up the perfect souvenir or gift to remember your trip.
- Anchorage Market: Vendors at this open-air market vary from day to day, but there is always plenty of authentic Alaskan food, crafts, art, and clothing available at the numerous storefronts.
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall: Whatever you need, this shopping plaza is sure to have it! This mall features hundreds of stores and is representative of the big city shopping you can find in Anchorage.
- Alaskan Native Medical Center Craft Shop: With a beautiful selection of crafts and gifts, you can feel good about every purchase you make at this shop as you will be supporting the native indigenous culture.
Looking for some authentic Alaskan cuisine? Or maybe you just want to eat where the locals love to dine. Whatever your food preferences, these top restaurants will help you experience Anchorage in a whole new way.
- Snow City Cafe: This busy cafe has been voted the best place to eat breakfast year after year and it is clear why. Stop by and have breakfast with an Alaskan twist- the sockeye smoked salmon with eggs benedict is a clear menu winner!
- Ginger: Ginger is a very trendy restaurant that features Pacific Rim cuisine with an Asian flair. You can also try some amazing locally crafted beers along with your meal.
- Rustic Goat: A quaint coffee shop by day and a trendy bistro by night, anytime of day is the perfect time to stop by the Rustic Goat. Try a wood-fired pizza and enjoy the view of the Chugach Mountains while you dine.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Anchorage?
The price for luggage storage in Anchorage is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Anchorage?
There are multiple locations all around Anchorage which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Knik Lake, Eagle River, The Polar Bear park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Anchorage?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Anchorage.
Are there storage lockers in Anchorage?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Anchorage. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Anchorage where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Anchorage?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Subway, and West Berlin. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Anchorage are Hotel Captain Cook, Hilton Anchorage, and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Anchorage University Lake.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Anchorage?
Anchorage offers several scenic parks including Chugach Foothills Park, Russian Jack Springs, and Delaney Park Strip.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Anchorage?
You can find local tourist information at Regal Air, Anchorage Trolley Tours, and Visit Anchorage.