+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Ann Arbor
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Ann Arbor hotspots
Ann Arbor Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Ann Arbor?" Perhaps you just arrived in Ann Arbor and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Westland Shopping Center, Arborland Center, or Centre Village and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Kensington Metropolitan Park, Garden City Park, or Pleasant Lake and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Ann Arbor!
Luggage storage nearby most Ann Arbor hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ann Arbor and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Ann Arbor start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Ann Arbor now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Tim Hortons, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Baker Woods Preserve, Morgan Lake, and Trail Intersection 11. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Chili's Grill & Bar, HopCat, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Ann Arbor with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ann Arbor without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Ann Arbor With Bounce
Ann Arbor is undeniably one of the most cultural cities in the Midwest. It isn't the state capital or the largest city in Michigan by any means but still has a population of over one hundred and twenty thousand and covers a vast area of over twenty-eight square miles. Being home to the University of Michigan means Ann Arbor has a young vibe. That's something that's reflected in the city's great arts scene, its exceptional indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, and its vibrant nightlife.
You're guaranteed to enjoy yourself in Ann Arbor no matter what you do. If you're on a day trip to the city, are spending a week's vacation there, or have flown in on business, use Bounce luggage storage services and you'll be able to relax and not have to worry one jot about whether your belongings are safe or not. Many of the museums, theaters, and galleries in the city won't allow you inside if you're carrying baggage no matter how big or small. Leaving your bags in a secure Bounce luggage locker before you go to any popular attraction means you'll save yourself the time, the embarrassment, and the disappointment of being turned away from the door.
Luggage Storage In Ann Arbor
Bounce, and businesses Bounce are partnered with, aim to provide a secure and convenient solution to the problem of short-term luggage storage in Ann Arbor for visitors and residents alike. You'll find Bounce luggage lockers located in strategic positions all over Ann Arbor where you are able to store almost any size of bag. Leave your bags in a Bounce luggage locker and your time in Ann Arbor will be spent enjoying yourself and seeing the sights rather than worrying about your luggage.
Ann Arbor City Guide
Top Things To Do
If there's one thing Ann Arbor is not short of, it's things to do. From world-class museums, to live music performances, to major sporting events, you name it and it's happening in Ann Arbor. It's a city where humor is alive and kicking too with several venues offering live stand-up. There are a few top places in Ann Arbor you shouldn't miss when visiting the city mentioned below but they're not all the city has to offer by any means.
There are over twenty different museums in Ann Arbor so no matter what your interests you'll find one that you really want to visit. That said though, there's so much variety you may well find it difficult to choose where to go first. There are hands-on museums, ones with exhibits on dentistry, archeological museums, African-American museums and – well, the list goes on and on. Here are three great museums to get you started. After these, where else you go is up to you.
- University of Michigan Museum of Art: The University of Michigan Museum of Art is on the university campus and its art-crammed galleries cover over fifty thousand square feet with incredible collections. Those collections include paintings by artists as famous as Piccaso, Monet, and Kline. Art also extends to the museum gardens where there are several kinetic works as well as numerous other sculptures.
- Kelsey Museum of Archeology: If things that have been dug up out of the ground fascinate you then the Kelsey Museum of Archeology is one museum you won't want to miss. It might take you a while to get around all of the one-thousand, five hundred artifacts displayed here, but thankfully they keep the other ninety-nine thousand items the museum owns locked away in the basement or you'd never get around it in a day. What is there to see there? The collections cover everything from Ancient Rome and Egypt to rare coins and Latin inscriptions.
- Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry: If ever a museum was going to make you smile then it would be the Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry. It'll also make you shiver as alongside the exhibits of modern dentistry are some pretty horrific antiquated ones. There are fifteen thousand dentistry-related artifacts in this museum from dentist's chairs to toothpicks and all of them will probably hit a nerve.
If you enjoy a spot of retail therapy then you're going to love being in Ann Arbor. There are malls, markets, and much, much more where you can wander around to your shopaholic heart's content.
- Kerrytown District: The Kerrytown District is one of the oldest parts of Ann Arbor and the place which hosts the best of the city's markets including the weekly farmers and handicraft markets. Set out on foot to explore Kerry Town and you'll find a historic nucleus of unusual stores selling artisan goods, antiquities, one-off fashion items, specialist foods, and unusual homeware. Sit down on one of the coffee shop patios to soak up the atmosphere as shopping districts like this are a rare find in modern times.
- Briarwood Mall: Having a selection of stores under one roof is always a bonus particularly when it's raining. Even better is having three different department stores in the same building. In Ann Arbor's Briarwood Mall you'll be able to shop until you drop in Macy's, JC Penney's, and Von Maur as well as over one hundred more individual stores offering everything from household goods to footwear and high fashion.
- Main Street: Main Street is the artery of Ann Arbor's Downtown district. Both sides of this partially pedestrianized thoroughfare are lined with classy boutiques and quality shops selling clothes, designer jewelry, carpets, knick-knacks, and even comic books. Whatever it is you're searching for, be it a gift for someone or something for yourself, you'll find it on Main Street.
You're never going to go hungry in Ann Arbor as there are more than four hundred food establishments in the city. That's a bewildering choice of restaurants offering an endless choice of cuisine that's enough to confuse anyone. Seafood, burgers, pizzas, German food, Spanish food, Italian food - whatever your predilection is, you'll be able to get it somewhere in Ann Arbor.
- Aventura: When you don't want to indulge in a huge meal but prefer a selection of smaller servings to pick your way through, Aventura is ideal. Aventura is a Spanish restaurant serving a variety of tapas dishes in a delightfully rustic setting. Get stuck into dates wrapped in bacon, a plate of crackin 'eggs which is potatoes and chorizo topped with a fried egg, or go all out and have a seafood paella.
- Gandy Dancer: Dine in style on seafood at the Gandy Dancer, a restaurant housed in the old and very characterful Michigan Central Depot. If you don't like fish you'll probably need to pass on this place as there's very little meat on the menu. If you love seafood then you'll be in heaven ordering from the extensive seafood selection the Gandy Dancer offers including lobster, king crab, scallops, and at least twenty other types of fish.
- Zingerman's Roadhouse: There's nothing better than some home-style cooking when you're really hungry and that's what Zingerman's Roadhouse does best. They serve a huge selection of all-American food in their smart, but comfortable restaurant. Dig into some fried chicken, smoky barbecue ribs, some chilli con carne, or keep it a little lighter with a plate of oysters Rockefeller.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Ann Arbor?
The price for luggage storage in Ann Arbor is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Ann Arbor?
There are multiple locations all around Ann Arbor which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Kensington Metropolitan Park, Garden City Park, Pleasant Lake and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Ann Arbor?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Ann Arbor.
Are there storage lockers in Ann Arbor?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Ann Arbor. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Ann Arbor where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Ann Arbor?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Taco Bell, McDonald's, and Macheko Grill. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Ann Arbor are Executive Learning and Conference Center, DoubleTree by Hilton Ann Arbor North, and Hyatt Place Ann Arbor.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Ann Arbor?
Ann Arbor offers several scenic parks including Gallup Park, Parker Mill County Park, and County Farm Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Ann Arbor?
You can find local tourist information at Ann Arbor Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, Getaway Tours & Charters, and Michigan Travels.