Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Arezzo
Instantly reserve the best locations in Arezzo to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Arezzo Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Arezzo?" Perhaps you just arrived in Arezzo and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Prada - Space Outlet, Centro Commerciale La Galleria, or Coop.fi and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Castello di Poppi, Piazza San Francesco, or Fortezza Medicea and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Arezzo!
Luggage storage nearby most Arezzo hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Arezzo and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Arezzo start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Arezzo now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are New California, Caffe pasticceria da Stefano, and Menchetti dal 1948. You can also go for a hike around La Capanna di Lignano SRL, Centro Servizi Riserva Naturale Ponte A Buriano, and Greenservice SCRL. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Art Cafè, Bar 40mq, and Bar Giotto.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Arezzo with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Arezzo without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Arezzo with Bounce
Arezzo is a city in central Italy’s Tuscany region. Its Gothic cathedral, the Duomo, has a striped marble façade and 14th-century stained glass. The Basilica of San Francesco houses the remains of St. Francis of Assisi. The city is also home to the Etruscan Academy Museum, with art and artifacts from the ancient civilization that settled here. North of town is the Medici Fortress, a medieval castle.
Just 50 miles southeast of Florence, Arezzo is a big draw for tourists who visit Tuscany. The origins of the city are very ancient. It was founded by the Etruscans as Arretium and became a powerful town-state. Although the city is very old, it has been a victim of multiple devastating fires over the years, which unfortunately destroyed ancient buildings. These fires occurred before the end of the 13th century, so the city maintains many amazing subsequently built landmarks.
Before you head out to explore Arezzo, stop by a luggage storage Arezzo service like Bounce. The local train station, which is always a convenient location, and other luggage storage spots around town are waiting for you. There’s no easier way to ruin a trip than to carry all your belonging with you. We’ll keep everything safe while you enjoy everything this charming city has to offer.
Luggage Storage in Arezzo
Bounce partners with local businesses to offer the best left luggage facilities for travelers. You can store luggage securely and conveniently, and the cost will barely impact your travel budget. From station lockers at the local train station to locations near local hotels and all the action of the City Center, luggage storage in Arezzo has never been easier.
Every locker is security-tagged and insured, and it's easy to pick up and drop off your heavy bags whenever you want. For a few hours or an entire day, Bounce has what you need. We have convenient locations throughout Europe and the rest of the world, so for the best luggage storage Arezzo, always choose Bounce.
Arezzo City Guide
Top things to do in Arezzo
Exploring the medieval city of Arezzo over a weekend is a good start. Your sightseeing should center around the Piazza Grande, which is the main square in the city. This is where you will find the Duomo, or Cathedral of San Donato. The striped marble façade of the cathedral is quite striking, and the interior contains some beautiful stained glass from the 14th century. The Basilica of San Francesco is also located on the Piazza Grande, and this is where you can see the remains of St. Francis of Assisi. If you haven't yet had your fill of churches, The Chiesa de Santa Maria della Pieve is also here.
Museums in Arezzo
- Etruscan Academy Museum - This exciting museum should be high on your list of places to visit while in Arezzo. This museum contains art and artifacts from the ancient Etruscan civilization that used to occupy this area.
- Fortezza Medicea - If you want to get a taste of medieval life in Arezzo, you should take a trip to the Medici Fortress. This castle was built in the 14th century and has some interesting rooms to explore, including a torture chamber! The impressive fortress is surrounded by greenery, and although it's only a short distance from Piazza Grande, you'll feel like you're in another world.
- National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art - To get lost in intriguing displays and interesting facts, head to the National Museum of Medieval and Modern Art. Exploring both old and new, this museum is the perfect place to go if you're looking to learn more about the history of art. You can easily spend an entire day here.
Shopping in Arezzo
The shopping options in Arezzo are varied. You can visit markets, vibrant shopping streets, and typical (and convenient malls). With all the shopping options, you'll be glad you already thought to drop off your bags at a luggage storage Arezzo near the Arezzo train station. That way, you'll have your hands free to carry all your new treasures. Here are some of the best shopping destinations in town:
- Antique Market - No trip to Arezzo would be complete without a visit to the Antique Market. This market is held the first Sunday of every month, and it's a great place to find unique treasures. You'll find everything from vintage clothes to antique furniture, and it's a great place to people-watch. Hopefully, this coincides with your trip.
- Corso Italia - The lively Corso Italia offers the best street shopping in Arezzo and is also excellent for people-watching. You'll find all your favorites along the street, including Yves Rocher, Intimissimi, Sephora, and United Colors of Benetton. There is also a mall along this street if you need to escape the elements. Corso Italia is only a five-minute walk from the Arezzo train station, which makes it very convenient.
- Weekly Market - No visit to Italy is complete without a visit to a local market. In Arezzo, the local market is held weekly on Saturdays on Vialle Giotto from 8:30 am to 1 pm. Grab some handmade souvenirs, fresh produce, and even a new outfit as you peruse the stalls.
Dining in Arezzo
Italy is known for its excellent food, and Arezzo does the country proud. Although it's hard to find restaurants serving international cuisine, the Italian food here is so good that you won't need anything else!
- Ristorante LaPieve - All your usual Italian favorites are on the menu at this centrally-located restaurant on Corso Italia. Opt for their unique eggplant parmigiana in pastry or the rich spaghetti carbonara. Try to sit on their lovely terrace full of greenery that offers street views, and you can always count on them for great service, too.
- Ristorante La Lancia D'Oro Arezzo - If you like to be in the heart of the action and don't mind paying a little bit more for your meal, check out Ristorante La Lancia D'Oro in Piazza Grande. The tables directly on the wide piazza are the most coveted, but the interior is quirky and charming as well. This restaurant is a perfect place to try Tuscan cuisine for lunch from noon to 3 pm and for dinner from 7 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Teorema del Gusto - Arezzo's Teorema del Gusto is a great affordable option in town for the best handmade pasta and other Tuscan dishes. The atmosphere is cozy, with a section of the dining room that has a low stone ceiling similar to a wine cellar. If you're a little claustrophobic, they have other areas as well.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Arezzo?
The price for luggage storage in Arezzo is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Arezzo?
There are multiple locations all around Arezzo which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Castello di Poppi, Piazza San Francesco, Fortezza Medicea and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Arezzo?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Arezzo.
Are there storage lockers in Arezzo?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Arezzo. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Arezzo where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Arezzo?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Gustolandia - Ristobar Alimentari, Mondo Pizza, and Caffè Veraldi. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Arezzo are Hotel Continentale, Hotel Piero della Francesca, and Hotel Minerva.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Arezzo?
Arezzo offers several scenic parks including Villa Severi, Giardini Fabrizio De André, and Area Giochi.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Arezzo?
You can find local tourist information at Ufficio Turistico, Lolly viaggi, and Ixora Tours.