+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Asheville
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Asheville Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Asheville?" Perhaps you just arrived in Asheville and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Blue Ridge Mall, Overlook Village, or Discount Shoe Store and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Highest Point East Of The Mississippi 6684, North Carolina Mountains, or Blue Ridge Mountains and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Asheville!
Luggage storage nearby most Asheville hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Asheville and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Asheville start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Asheville now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are The North Carolina Arboretum, Biltmore Conservatory, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around The Perry N. Rudnick Nature and Public Art Trail, Pisgah National Forest, and Top Of Old Fort Mtn. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Chili's Grill & Bar, Riverside Rhapsody Beer Company, and The Madness.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Asheville with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Asheville without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage in Asheville with Bounce
Ashville is one of the most scenically attractive and cosmopolitan cities in North Carolina if not in the entire United States. Whatever you do there and wherever you go, you'll have the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains creating the most beautiful backdrop to your activity. Is there more to do in Asheville than drive the famous Blue Ridge Parkway? The answer to that is a big yes.
There are countless things to do in Asheville, so many in fact, after being there for a couple of days you'll be trying to think of ways to extend your stay. From uptown to downtown and throughout the rest of the city you'll come across amazing museums dedicated to subjects so varied they may well leave you scratching your head in bewilderment. Shopping malls are a dime a dozen in Asheville, although what's in them costs quite a lot more. Go out to eat in any of the restaurants in Asheville and you'll find the food on your plate will make just as pretty a picture as the mountain ranges in the distance.
This North Carolina city is one where you'll want to be suitcase-free so you can spread your arms and go wow would you look at that? Leave your baggage at a Bounce luggage storage service in Asheville and the inclination to express yourself will be totally uninterrupted.
Luggage Storage In Asheville
Bounce is a luggage storage service that aims to provide a convenient, safe, and affordable place for travelers to store their bags. Bounce achieves that aim by partnering with reputable local businesses located where you will most need a luggage storage service. You'll find Bounce luggage lockers in Asheville as well as in cities across the entire United States and in popular tourist destinations worldwide. All Bounce luggage storage services no matter where they are give you the same level of security for the same unbeatable price.
Asheville City Guide
Top Things To Do
Asheville is a North Carolina city that can easily lay claim to having a wow factor plus. There really is something for everyone and then a surplus. Think world-class, and weird, museums, malls so big you could plan a maze from the same layout, and restaurants that take even fine dining to a whole new level.
There are some very eye-opening museums in Asheville that will really make you think. There are museums that explore the science of sound and the intricacies of the home textile industry, plus a pioneer's farm with an original log cabin that has survived the elements since the 18th century. That's without even mentioning the regular history, science, and art museums in Asheville or the incredible Biltmore Mansion built by George Vanderbilt.
- Moogseum: It's a strange name for an unusual concept and to immerse yourself in a visit here, you'll need to put your thinking cap on. The Moogseum is dedicated to honoring the life of Bob Moog, the engineer who created electronic music. In the museum, you can learn how electricity is converted to sound, get your mind blown by multi-sensory interactive exhibits, and generally have fun creating your own electronic music.
- Biltmore Industries Homespun Museum: This small, one-room museum traces the story of how a craft teaching program developed into one of the most prestigious and largest producers of woolen textiles in the world. In the museum, there are looms, photographs, and documents relating to the Biltmore Industries’ successful days and how it went from rags to riches in the cloth trade.
- Vance Birthplace Museum: If you've ever wondered what it was like to be a pioneer in the early days, you only have to visit the Vance Birthplace Museum to find out. This outdoor museum has seven structures on a plantation that was run by slave labor and details their lives, the life of the plantation owner, and his political life.
When you go shopping in Asheville you need to take care not to contract a rare condition known as mall hysteria. Truly the shopping opportunities in this city could drive you wild and send you over the edge of your credit card limit. As the old saying goes, forewarned is forearmed, but it probably won't help one little bit.
- Historic Biltmore Village: This quaint shopping district was built by George Vanderbilt to house his estate and factory workers. Now converted into stores and boutiques, the historic homes offer a place to shop that has the atmosphere of a rural English village. The majority of goods on show are handcrafted by very talented local artisans or handicrafters from across the country.
- Asheville Mall: Shopping at Asheville Mall is shopping on a grand scale. This indoor mall has over one hundred and thirty different stores as well as department stores like Belk and Dillards and can boast of being the biggest mall for miles. It's all on one level so maybe getting a golf cart to go round in is not a bad idea.
- Asheville Outlets: If paying full whack for something tends to put your nose out of joint then the Asheville Outlets mall is the one for you. Here there are seventy-five big-name stores stocked to the hilt with goods that have discount prices. Yes, they may be end-of-line or out-of-season products, but even though everything is cheaper, it's still top quality.
The food scene in Asheville is something where anything goes. You'll find restaurants serving cuisine from the deep south, from over the border in Mexico, from around Europe, and of course, plenty of all-American even if it has seen a few inventive adaptations before it reaches your plate. Best thing to do is grab a table then sit back and tuck into the diversity.
- Corner Cottage: The Corner Cottage is an eatery housed in a Victorian-era building in the Biltmore Village. They follow a strict farm-to-table regime so dishes are strongly influenced by the seasons and availability of produce. During Fall for example you can expect dishes to be made from recently harvested root vegetables like beets, but nothing on this menu is set in stone so be prepared for some food surprises.
- Curate: Sometimes a location of a restaurant is as important as the food they serve. Curate is a Spanish restaurant occupying a stylishly re-vamped 1920s bus depot. They serve traditional tapas as well as larger plates so you can pick what suits your appetite on the day.
- Tupelo Honey: When you want to dig your teeth into a chunk of fried chicken or eat some shrimp and grits when you're in Asheville, you need to go to Tupelo Honey. They have a full menu featuring only southern food and it's all made from scratch on the premises.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Asheville?
The price for luggage storage in Asheville is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Asheville?
There are multiple locations all around Asheville which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Highest Point East Of The Mississippi 6684, North Carolina Mountains, Blue Ridge Mountains and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Asheville?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Asheville.
Are there storage lockers in Asheville?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Asheville. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Asheville where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Asheville?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Moose Cafe Asheville, McDonald's, and Cook Out. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Asheville are Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate, Inn on Biltmore Estate, and Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Asheville, an IHG Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Asheville?
Asheville offers several scenic parks including Estelle Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Carrier Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Asheville?
You can find local tourist information at Biltmore Estate Ticket Office, LaZoom Tours, and Moving Sidewalk Tours.