Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Assisi?
The price for luggage storage in Assisi starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Assisi?
There are multiple locations all around Assisi which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Partigiani, Piazza IV Novembre, Sala dei Notari and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Assisi?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Assisi.
Are there storage lockers in Assisi?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Assisi. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Assisi where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Assisi?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Taverna San Silvestro, Gargotta, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Assisi are Hotel Cristallo, Hotel Sorella Luna, and Hotel Il Palazzo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Assisi?
Assisi offers several scenic parks including Percorso Verde, Giardini Pubblici, and Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli - Cappella della Porziuncola.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Assisi?
You can find local tourist information at Affittacamere La Giada, Ascesi Tour SNC di Iacopi Claudio, and Segway Assisi.
Luggage storage nearby most Assisi hotspotsPosted
Assisi Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Assisi?” Perhaps you just arrived in Assisi and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Collestrada Ipergioie SRL, Terranova, or Centro Commerciale Emisfero and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Assisi at Piazza Partigiani, Piazza IV Novembre, or Sala dei Notari and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Assisi!
Luggage storage nearby most Assisi hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Assisi and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Assisi start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Assisi now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Snack Bar Le Querce, Asso di Coppe, and Bar Laila di Agrioli Dania. You can also go for a hike around Parco Del Monte Cucco, Oasi Naturalistica La Valle, and Consorzio Obbligatorio Parco Del Monte Subasio. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Umami Beer, Skuisito - Caffè Gelateria, and Ristorante La Cometa di Assisi.
How do I store luggage in Assisi with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Assisi without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Assisi With Bounce
Assisi is a small town in central Italy where the patron saint of animals and of Italy itself, St Francis, was born in the late 12th century. The town is also where St Francis' mortal remains were laid to rest in a crypt under the town's 13th-century basilica, which is dedicated to him. This fact has made Assisi a place of pilgrimage for many who follow the Catholic religion.
When you're not planning on doing a pilgrimage to Assisi, is it still a place worth visiting? The answer to that question has to be a resounding yes and especially if you're into medieval architecture, history, the arts, and hiking. Even though Assisi isn't one of the Italian cities you normally think of, a trip here is definitely worthwhile.
The town's elevated position on the slopes of Mount Subasio offers fantastic views of the Umbrian countryside, so if you're an artist, you'll find plenty of spots where you'll be desperate to pitch your easel and capture the landscapes. If you're a digital artist, you won't be short of amazing shots to point your camera lens at either.
The steep, narrow, and winding streets of Assisi are not ones where you want to be walking around with your bags, or you'll end up feeling like a burdened-down burro. The simplest solution to making sure you remain feeling human and don't become donkey-fied is to leave your belongings at one of the Bounce luggage storage facilities in Assisi. All Bounce luggage storage lockers are security tagged and insured, so you don't need to pray to St Francis to keep them safe from harm because Bounce will do that for you without any praying.
Luggage Storage In Assisi
From the offset, the mission of Bounce as a company has been to provide easy access and economical luggage storage for travelers on a worldwide basis. This is something Bounce has achieved in record time by collaborating with reputable businesses in towns and cities around the globe.
Almost wherever you travel, you'll find a Bounce luggage storage facility. There are Bounce luggage lockers in Assisi, across Italy, including its major cities, and all over Europe. The good thing is, you'll receive the same satisfactory secure service for the same low price no matter where you use it. Luggage storage for travelers doesn't get better than that.
Whether you arrive in town on one of the regional trains, frecciargento trains, or by car, luggage storage facilities in the city are easy to find. Locations near the Assisi train station and City Center make dropping off your bags at our left luggage service super convenient.
Assisi City Guide
Top Things to Do In Assisi
There's no doubt that a lot of the top things to do in Assisi have some sort of religious connection which is hardly surprising when you’re in the birthplace of Italy's patron saint. While that statement is definitely pertinent to the museums in Assisi, you'll also find yourself worshiping the food in the town's restaurants and singing the praises of the stores. They're iconic.
If you need a recommendation for a hotel, check out the Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum. Housed in an old monastery and centrally located close to all the action, this is one of the best Assisi hotels there is.
Museums In Assisi
For such a small town, Assisi has a lot of museums. Not surprisingly, many house religious-related artifacts, but aside from the frescoes, iconography, and crucifixes, there are museums where you can discover more about the Umbrian heritage and culture.
- Civic Museum of Assisi – What makes the Civic Museum of Assisi fascinating isn't just the collections of colorful, if not somewhat gory, religious paintings but its location. The Civic Museum of Assisi occupies an arched-roof crypt under the square in front of the town's cathedral. It's an unusual and very atmospheric space that is divided into nine separate display areas, including one where there are ancient tombstones.
- Museum of Memories – The Museum of Memories is a small museum on the Piazza Vescovado that's dedicated to remembering Assisi's part in aiding Jewish people to escape from the Nazis during WWII. It documents how Assisi was granted hospital town status, so it wasn't bombed, how the escapes were conducted, and how the false identity papers were produced.
- Treasure Museum – The Treasure Museum of the Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi is a museum that's tucked away in the cloisters of the Sacro Convento in Assisi. To get to see the treasure collection is in itself a pilgrimage as the imposing monastery is high up on a hill on the outskirts of the city. It's also where the remains of Saint Francis are interred. While it's possible to explore the monastery alone, you'll see a lot more and find the hidden treasure a lot easier if you take a tour guided by one of the friars.
Shopping In Assisi
Go shopping in Assisi, and you'll wander the streets going from one boutique-style store to another. This ancient Italian town wasn't built for large shopping centers, but if you don't mind a short bus or taxi ride, you won't need to go without visiting a mall.
- Collestrada Shopping Center – The Collestrada Shopping Center is located on the Via della Valtiera just on the outskirts of Assisi. The center houses around 50 stores, some of which are well-known brand names like H&M, Guess, Bershka, and Pull & Bear. The stores in the center stay open until nine in the evening, so it's an ideal place for late-night shopping. And as you trek around the mall, you'll be glad you already found luggage storage.
- Assisi Souvenir – It's hard to visit a town like Assisi without filling your suitcase with a big cache of gifts and souvenirs. One of the best stores to find that memorable keepsake is Assisi Souvenir. This gift shop is on the Via Fonti di Moiano and stocks more iconography than you'll find in any of the museums in Assisi. The numerous snow shakers with the figures of different saints inside are an unusual novelty you may not want to leave behind.
- Humilis – For a top-quality and pretty unique souvenir of Assisi, Humilis is hard to beat. Humilis Made In Assisi is a jewelry store specializing in creating handcrafted pieces using the TAU. The TAU is the symbol used by St Francis in place of a signature. They also handcraft beautiful rose window pendants and earrings as well as jewelry suitable for men, which depicts St Francis with a wolf.
Dining In Assisi
Dine out in Assisi while you're here, and you'll indulge in Italian and Umbrian cuisine every time. Anything else is either hard to find or non-existent, so make sure to do plenty of exploring on foot, or you'll be heading home with a few extra inches on your waistline.
- Porcellino Divino – If you're out sightseeing around the town and hunger strikes, you can get a great brunch or lunch from Porcellino Divino. At Porcellino Divino, the only thing on the menu is panino, and you really won't need anything other than a drink to help wash down these gigantic bread rolls. They come stuffed with the fillings of your choice, which could be anything from a variety of cured meats to melted cheese, grilled bell peppers, and just about everything else you can imagine.
- Bibenda Assisi – Bibendi Assisi is worth a visit just for its décor, ambiance, and wine alone, never mind the food. While most customers heading to Bibendi Assisi go for wine tasting accompanied by cold cuts, they also serve a gourmet menu prepared by a Michelin-starred chef. All the dishes are Italian classics made with flair but still well within the affordable range.
- Ghiotto Ristorante – The rustic-looking Ghiotto Ristorante specializes in traditional Umbrian cuisine. Dine here, and you'll be delighted by dishes such as veal tail and tongue terrine and umbricelli with white sheep ragu. Other delicacies on the menu here include homemade lamb sausage and pigeon as well as deviled quail. The restaurant is right by the cathedral, so it’s in a major tourist spot which is a fact that’s reflected in the prices.