Luggage Storage Penn Station Baltimore
Instantly reserve the best locations near Penn Station Baltimore to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Penn Station Baltimore Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 24, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Penn Station Baltimore?" Perhaps you just arrived in Baltimore and need a place to store your bags near Penn Station Baltimore before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Towne Centre at Laurel, The Shops at Kenilworth, or The Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Martin Plaza, Fort McHenry Tunnel, or Magothy River .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Penn Station Baltimore!
Luggage storage nearby Penn Station Baltimore with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Baltimore with multiple locations near Penn Station Baltimore.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Penn Station Baltimore area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Penn Station Baltimore area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Panera Bread, and BWI Observation Gallery. You can also go for a hike around Washington, Baltimore and Annapolis Trail Trail, Washington, Baltimore & Annapolis Trail - Crofton Terminus, and Alberton Rock. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fish Head, Power Plant Live, and Maceo's Lounge.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Penn Station Baltimore area?
✅Multiple locations near Penn Station Baltimore✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Penn Station Baltimore with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Penn Station Baltimore really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Penn Station Baltimore and Baltimore without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Baltimore!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Baltimore!View City
About Penn Station Baltimore
Penn Station Baltimore, also known as the Baltimore Pennsylvania Station, is one of the main transport hubs in Baltimore. Originally built in 1911, Penn Station is easily accessible and is a busy hub not just for those catching the train, but for those looking for unique and fun gifts or souvenirs. People also flock to Penn Station and enjoy dining at the restaurants. The landscaped front plaza of the station is where many tourists have their photos taken to commemorate their visit.
Fun Fact: Penn Station Baltimore's skylight was painted with blackout during World War II. In the late 1980s, the glass was refurbished.
Things to do near Penn Station Baltimore
Penn Station in Baltimore is a tourist attraction in itself. An eclectic mix of locals and tourists come together to create a fun environment filled with shopping, eating, and sightseeing. With so much for people to see and do, it can be a little unnerving trying to figure out what to see or where to start your explore Baltimore experience. Bounce has compiled a list of must-see things when you visit Penn Station in Baltimore.
- Wander through the Mount Vernon Cultural District
- Sign up for one of the City Brew Tours
- Explore the history of Penn Station at the small museum located at the station
- Take a stroll through downtown Baltimore
- Sip a cup of coffee at a local coffeehouse
- Sit down to dine on innovative American fare at Pen & Quill
- Check out Charm City Cakes owned by Food Network’s Duff Goldman.
Transit Options in Penn Station Baltimore
- MTA Light Rail
- Bus (51, 95, CityLink Green or Purple)
Luggage Storage near Penn Station Baltimore
Penn Station in Baltimore is a unique station filled with shops, bistros, and restaurants. But it is also a bustling hub for people traveling to and from Baltimore. The city itself pulses with activity day and night, giving visitors a chance to experience all Baltimore has to offer. But do not experience Baltimore with luggage in tow, instead, leave your bags at a Bounce location for safekeeping.
Luggage Storage Options Near Penn Station Baltimore
- Walters Art Museum: Come explore works of art dating from 5,000 B.C. all the way through to the 21st century. Large bags are not allowed in the museum, so don’t be left outside holding your bags, find a nearby Bounce location.
- Horseshoe Casino: Spend time playing the slots or trying your luck at one of the tables. Large bags are not allowed on the casino’s gaming floor, so find a Bounce location to stow your bags before placing your first bet.
- Baltimore Wicked History Tours: Hear about the vibrant, and somewhat wicked, history of Baltimore from speakeasies to gangsters and everything in between. Leave your bags with Bounce while you stroll through the less-than-stellar streets listening to stories of times gone by.
- Druid Hill Park: Nature lovers will want to check this park out. Explore the 745-acre park while stretching your legs and breathing in the fresh air. Luggage will just drag you down as you explore the park, Bounce will gladly watch your bags while you play.
- Maryland Zoo – Baltimore: Come relive some of your most nostalgic childhood memories of discovering the wonders of the zoo. While bags are allowed in the zoo, don't be weighed down while walking the 135 acres. Have Bounce store your bags while you explore.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards: Take a tour of Oriole Park or come watch the MLB’s Baltimore Orioles play a game. There is a strict bag policy at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, so have Bounce keep your bags safe while you are there.
- Frederick Douglass – Isaac Myers Maritime Park: This heritage park was once a shipyard and still has many of the aspects of the shipyard. The heritage park honors African-Americans in maritime history. Bring your camera but leave your baggage with Bounce so you can wander freely through the park.
- Baltimore Streetcar Museum: Walk through this museum and marvel at the changes in public transportation throughout history. Large baggage will keep you from moving freely through the museum, so find a Bounce location to drop your bags before coming in.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Penn Station Baltimore
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Penn Station Baltimore?
The price for luggage storage near Penn Station Baltimore is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Penn Station Baltimore?
There are multiple locations in the Penn Station Baltimore area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), BWI Rental Car Facility, and Security Checkpoint - Concourse D and all over Baltimore.
Is it safe to store your bags near Penn Station Baltimore?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Penn Station Baltimore.
Are there storage lockers near Penn Station Baltimore?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Penn Station Baltimore area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Penn Station Baltimore and in the broader Baltimore area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Penn Station Baltimore?
Popular metro stations like Upton / Avenue Market - Metro Station, West Cold Spring Metro Stop, or State Center Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Baltimore near Penn Station Baltimore, you may be close to some bus stations: Baltimore Downtown Bus Station, MTA Bush Division, or Greyhound Bus Lines. If traveling by train, Penn Station, West Baltimore MARC Station, and Camden Yards MARC/Light Rail Station are nearest to Penn Station Baltimore.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Penn Station Baltimore?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Penn Station Baltimore are Hilton Baltimore, Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, and Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Penn Station Baltimore are HI-Baltimore Hostel and Villa Rosa Baltimore.
Where are the best restaurants near Penn Station Baltimore?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Penn Station Baltimore are Auntie Anne's, Wawa, and Chick-Fil-A.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Penn Station Baltimore?
Check out the nearby Hanlon Park, Patterson Park, and Chinquapin Run Park.