Rated 4.9/5 (153,874 ratings)
Luggage Storage Bogota
Instantly reserve the best locations in Bogota to store your luggage for just $6.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Bogota Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 4, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Bogota?" Perhaps you just arrived in Bogota and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Chía, San Victorino, or Plaza Central Centro Comercial and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Parque Subachoque, Parque Cajicá, or Parque Principal Tocancipa and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Bogota!
Luggage storage nearby most Bogota hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bogota and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Bogota start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Bogota now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Starbucks coffe Bogotá, and Juan Valdez Café. You can also go for a hike around Páramo de Guasca, Festival Brilla - Jardín botánico De bogotá, and Humedal Salitre. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bogotá Beer Company, Andrés Carne De Res, and Bar Dorado.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Bogota with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bogota without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Bogota with Bounce
Colombia’s vibrant capital is a popular destination for travelers and digital nomads from around the world. With incredible views of the Andes, a lively nightlife, an emerging foodie scene, and revitalized historical neighborhoods, it’s no wonder why it attracts so many visitors. You can nibble on the bounties of the Andes and the Amazon, learn about Latin American history, or try your hand at salsa dancing!
Bogota is a sprawling city, and public transportation and taxis are likely going to be your primary methods of transportation. Instead of burdening yourself by lugging around extra bags, take advantage of short-term luggage storage with Bounce.
Like most large cities, pickpockets are on the prowl in Bogota. Naturally, hauling bulky luggage around will only help you stand out to them. Bounce can save you from the worry of pickpockets by safely storing your non-essential items while you’re out and about.
Whether you’re a local who wants to stow your work bag while you head out for a night on the town or a visitor who needs somewhere to stash your luggage before checking into your hotel, Bounce has your back.
Luggage Storage in Bogota
Bounce has partnered with small businesses throughout Bogota to provide secure, short-term luggage storage. How many times have you found yourself needless lugging heavy bags around with you as you explore a city? Thanks to Bounce, those days are over! All you have to do is input your desired area, choose a partner, and drop your bag. Then you’ll be free to wander with just the essentials.
Bogota City Guide
Top things to do
Bogota is a huge city with many compelling neighborhoods to explore. The colonial Candelaria has been made over into a vibrant cultural hub. At the same time, the trendy Chapinero is home to some of the city’s most fashionable bars and restaurants. La Macarena is beloved for its bohemian vibes and down-to-earth food scene. Whatever your interests or travel style, there’s something compelling to see, taste, or experience in Bogota. Bounce has put this guide together to help you get started!
As Colombia’s capital city, Bogota is home to much of the nation’s history. You can learn about Colombia’s indigenous groups, arts and culture, colonial history, and so much more in museums throughout the city. The following are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Gold Museum: Located in Bogota’s San Diego neighborhood, this museum is dedicated to the history of metallurgy in Colombia. It is home to an enormous collection of pre-Columbian gold and metal artifacts. It also holds items made from wood, pottery, and textiles which were important to indigenous communities prior to the arrival of the Spanish.
- Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica: Located in the vibrant La Candelaria neighborhood, this museum celebrates the work of Fernando Botero, a famous Colombian painter and sculptor. You may wish to hire a guide or take an audio tour of the museum to gain a better understanding of Botero’s signature style.
- National Museum of Colombia: The Museo Nacional de Colombia holds 17 galleries with exhibits dedicated to Colombia’s history. The building, which houses Colombia’s oldest museum, was originally designed as a prison with over 100 cells. In 1948 it was converted into a museum. Inside you’ll find incredible art, archaeological artifacts, and much more.
Whether you’re on the hunt for Colombian souvenirs and artisan goods, an American style shopping experience, or a local boutique, Bogota has tons of options.
- Mercado de las Pulgas: Located in the Usaquen neighborhood, this colorful market is packed with vendors selling all kinds of different items at reasonable prices. You’ll find textiles, tchotchkes, leather goods, and every manner of souvenir. And, if you find yourself feeling a little peckish, you can grab a bite to eat at one of the food stands.
- Mambe: Mambe is an organization and shop that specializes in selling fair-trade, locally sourced indigenous arts and crafts. You can find everything from textiles to woven baskets, jewelry, and beyond. The sales from the shop go towards Mambe’s organization, which supports indigenous communities and cultures throughout South America.
- Hacienda Santa Barbara: This former hacienda in Usaquen has been converted into a picturesque shopping center similar to what you might expect to find in the US. It hosts a collection of shops, including chains and boutiques which sell everything from clothing and jewelry to beauty products, art, and more. There are also restaurants and coffee shops which offer outdoor seating so you can enjoy some fresh air while you dine.
Bogota’s mild climate is conducive to growing all manner of different fruits and vegetables, which makes eating in this city quite an adventure. You’ll encounter all kinds of rare fruits and vegetables, all fresh and, for the most part, locally-sourced. The city boasts a vibrant food scene with restaurants serving everything from traditional dishes to fusion and beyond. The following are a few areas of the city where the food scene is especially vibrant:
- Chapinero: This upper-middle-class neighborhood in Bogota is beloved just as much for its incredible views of the Andes as it is for its lively restaurant and nightlife scenes. You’ll encounter a myriad of trendy eateries serving modern takes on traditional Colombian plates. The food is incredible, and if you’re one to Instagram your meals, you’ll find plenty of opportunities in this area.
- La Candelaria: This 17th-century colonial neighborhood has been revitalized in recent years and is home to incredible museums, street art, and, most importantly, cafes. You will encounter many of Colombia’s signature flavors on the streets of La Candelaria. Whether you’re sampling snacks from a street cart, popping into a sidewalk cafe, or sitting down to dine at a hole-in-the-wall eatery, you’ll sample classic dishes like arepas, empanadas, tamales, and more!
- La Macarena: This middle-class, bohemian neighborhood is a favorite dining destination for Bogota visitors and locals alike. You’ll find a wide range of culinary choices here, including Asian, Eastern European, Italian, Mexican, Spanish, and, of course, Colombian. There’s truly something for everyone!
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Bogota?
The price for luggage storage in Bogota is just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Bogota?
There are multiple locations all around Bogota which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Parque Subachoque, Parque Cajicá, Parque Principal Tocancipa and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Bogota?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Bogota.
Are there storage lockers in Bogota?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Bogota. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Bogota where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Bogota?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Orleans American Bistro, Kokoriko Natural Rotisserie, and Andres Expres. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Bogota are Hilton, Bogota Marriott Hotel, and Grand Hyatt Bogotá.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Bogota?
Bogota offers several scenic parks including Parque de la 93, Parque El Virrey, and Park Way.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Bogota?
You can find local tourist information at Agencia Alquiler Chivas Tours De Colombia, Astrolabio Imagen Web Ltda, and City Go Tours.