Rated 4.9/5 (153,806 ratings)
Luggage Storage Boise
Instantly reserve the best locations in Boise to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Boise Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Boise?" Perhaps you just arrived in Boise and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Syringa Boutique and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Parnell Beach, Stack Rock, or Horseshoe Bend Diversion Dam and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Boise!
Luggage storage nearby most Boise hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Boise and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Boise start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Boise with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Boise without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Boise With Bounce
Boise is by far one of the most attractive cities in Idaho if not in the entire United States. Known as the City of Trees, Boise has as many public green spaces as it does architecturally interesting buildings. With a plethora of historical sites, numerous museums and galleries, a Downtown full of stores and unique boutiques, plus enough restaurants to give you somewhere different to eat every day for a year, Boise is a city you'll want to visit time and time again.
Boise is in no way shape or form a small city, so not one you can even consider moving around while carrying your bags. For ease of movement on Boise's public transport system and to be able to enter all of the places you want to go without encountering any problems, leave your luggage at a Bounce luggage storage facility where they'll be safe. While they're stowed in a Bounce luggage locker in Boise your bags will be kept under lock and key from the moment you drop them off to the moment you're ready to collect them. Believe it, baggage storage doesn't get any easier than it is with Bounce.
Luggage Storage In Boise
The main aim of Bounce and Bounce partners is to provide an economical and viable solution to baggage storage in Boise, all over the United States and around the world. Bounce luggage lockers are situated in the most convenient locations possible such as airports, train and bus stations, and city centers. You'll never have far to go to find one close to where you are and along with catering for all sizes of bags, that's one of the main reasons using a Bounce luggage locker really is a practical way of storing your bags.
Boise City Guide
Top Things To Do
You would need to spend a month or more in Boise to be able to fit in all the great things there are to do in this Idaho city. To whittle it down a bit, some of the best museums, shopping spots, and eateries – but by no means all – are detailed below for you.
Boise has an amazing selection of very interesting museums that will keep even those with an eclectic historic taste fascinated for hours. Think a spooky state penitentiary, a reputedly haunted period house complete with all its antique furnishings and fittings, and a show house full of cranky old cars is naming just three you won't want to skip visiting when you're in Boise.
- The Brown House: Visiting the Brown House in Boise is like stepping back in time. Built from locally quarried stone in the late 1870s, this museum was once the home of a pioneering couple with grand ideas. All of the rooms in the house are furnished as they would have been during the 19th century including the kitchen where there are frequent period-related cookery classes. If you're there at the right time, you'll also get a chance to churn some butter the old-fashioned way or try your hand at quilting.
- Yanke Motor Museum: No fan of antique cars will want to miss visiting the Yanke Motor Museum while they're in Boise. There's no other museum like it in the state of Idaho so make the most of your chance to see what they have on display which ranges from old farm machinery to classic car models. It's a private collection so call the proprietor in advance to book a viewing.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: The Old Idaho Penitentiary is a two-hundred-year-old prison building in Boise which has housed some notorious criminals. Inside you can explore the cells, the solitary confinement area, and the gallows, as well as the exercise yard. The museum also houses a collection of antique weaponry and hosts ghost tours in the evenings.
If you're a conservative shopper who likes everything to be in a logical order and a store to be neat and tidy, then you'll enjoy going on a buying spree in Boise. Big malls, a square lined with well-kept stores, and even a pop culture outlet where you can find something a little bit more out of the norm all coexist in the shop is paradise.
- Re-Pop Gifts: Stop by Re-Pop Gifts and you'll enter into a store that’s colorful and crammed with so many unusual items that browsing the shelves here could be classed more as entertainment than shopping. You'll find any type of gift imaginable from greetings cards to fandom-related items, all made by in-house craftspeople and artists. Re-Pop really does make shopping fun.
- Main Marketplace: The Main Marketplace is a huge two-story complex in Downtown Boise. It's a popular place for meeting up with friends as well as for shopping so always teeming with people. Mixed in with the big-name stores are plenty of eateries and coffee shops so when you're worn out from walking around you can sit down to recover over coffee and a meal then start all over again.
- Idaho Made: You can support local artists and artisans by doing your shopping in Idaho Made. This extensive boutique-style store carries all sorts of goods produced locally and by hand. There are works on display from sixty different contributors which vary from pottery to jewelry to clothes, paintings, and sculptures, and the great thing is, they're all mostly one of a kind.
Getting something good to eat in Boise is not a problem. The hard part about eating out in Boise is deciding where to go. There are so many excellent restaurants in the city and they serve an incredible choice of worldwide cuisines that will leave you wanting for nothing.
- Bittercreek Alehouse: When you want to chow down on some familiar food try the Bittercreek Alehouse. It's an all-American eatery where they pair local beer with the food they serve. Superbly decorated and furnished, this alehouse is a place to sit back and relax while you enjoy the atmosphere, the music, and a plate of barbecue wings or a juicy burger.
- Bacquet's French Restaurant: When you want to dine out somewhere with a certain oh la la, head to Bacquet's French Restaurant. Decorated in a style that replicates a typical French restaurant, they serve exquisite seafood dishes, traditional French food elevated to haute cuisine level, and some sumptuously decadent desserts you'll have trouble saying no to.
- Alyonka Russian Cuisine: It pays to be adventurous when you're eating out in Boise and if you've never had Russian food then now is the time to try it. You can do that by getting a table at Alyonka's Russian Cuisine which, as the name suggests, serves Russian food. On the menu at Alyonka are traditional dishes like shuba, blini, okroshka – a cold cucumber soup- and beetroot borscht.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Boise?
The price for luggage storage in Boise is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Boise?
There are multiple locations all around Boise which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Parnell Beach, Stack Rock, Horseshoe Bend Diversion Dam and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Boise?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Boise.
Are there storage lockers in Boise?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Boise. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Boise where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.