+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Bradenton
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Bradenton Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Bradenton?" Perhaps you just arrived in Bradenton and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Waterside Place, Nike Factory Store, or Gap and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Coquina Beach, Pass-a-Grille Beach, or Sunset Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Bradenton!
Luggage storage nearby most Bradenton hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bradenton and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Bradenton start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Bradenton now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Panera Bread, and The Breakfast Company. You can also go for a hike around Robinson Preserve, Nature Trail, and Felts Audubon Preserve. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Chili's Grill & Bar, In Cahoots, and Riverhouse Reef & Grill.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Bradenton with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bradenton without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Bradenton With Bounce
Bradenton is a laid-back city on Florida's Gulf Coast with a real family vibe as well as marinas, golf courses, riverwalks, and an unbreakable connection with that strange aquatic creature, the manatee. You'll find its name splashed around the city and if you're lucky, spot one or two swimming upriver. Malls bear its name, the library bears its name, and it's the city emblem.
Apart from an obsession with manatees, Bradenton is a Florida city with enough cultural activities to keep even the nerdiest of visitors busy. There's art on the sidewalks, in the parks, and in the museums, plus a choice of over a hundred and fifty shops and restaurants to spend your time in. If that's not enough then you're in the wrong city.
You can't snap a photo of a passing manatee floating down the river if you've got your hands full of bags. Do the sensible thing and leave your luggage at a Bounce luggage storage service. Bounce lockers are there to make your life easier so you can capture the moment without having to leave your luggage on the sidewalk while you do it.
Luggage Storage In Bradenton
Since its inception, Bounce has aimed to provide a convenient and safe place for travelers to leave their bags while they go off and enjoy themselves. It's something that Bounce has been totally successful in too, not just in the US, but worldwide. With the cooperation of partner companies, we provide secure luggage storage at an affordable price that's suitable for any size of bag or suitcase and is located in exactly the place you need it.
Bradenton City Guide
Top Things To Do
You don't need to be visiting Bradenton with kids to enjoy the city to the full as there are more than a few activities for adults only too. The city has around twenty-five important historic sites as well as several great museums and a shopping and dining scene that could rival Manhattan in New York if it got any better.
The museums you'll find in Bradenton are not the same as museums in other cities. They have their own character and reflect the fusion of cultures that have played a major role in the city's development. From residential homes that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, to outdoor railroad museums to maritime museums dedicated to the ships and sailors that navigated the seven seas and more, Bradenton has them all.
- Florida Maritime Museum: The Florida Maritime Museum is a huge installation consisting of three individual buildings surrounded by a nature reserve. The museum exhibits just about everything there is connected with boats and life on the water whether it be a river, a lake, or the sea. There are also detailed displays on the hurricanes which have played a big part in Florida's past and wreaked havoc in the state.
- The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature: The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature is the largest museum of its kind in the state of Florida. One of the creatures this museum explores in depth is the manatee, so if you want to learn more about these ugly, but undeniably cute, creatures this is the place to be. As well as endless exhibits of deceased flora and fauna, the museum houses a planetarium and a manatee rehabilitation center.
- Village of the Arts: More like a living museum than a building stuffed full of relics, Bradenton's Village of Arts is a colorful community full of art galleries where you can watch artists work. Take a stroll around to absorb the lively arty atmosphere or browse the paintings and sculptures as they take life before your eyes and you may even be tempted to invest in something which in a hundred years time could be worth a lot of money.
Downtown Bradenton is one of the best spots in the city for going shopping although not the only one by any means. There are plenty more locations worth having a wander around where designer name stores rub shoulders with discount outlets, so search hard enough and you never know what bargains you might find.
- Manatee West Shopping Center: No, thankfully you won't find any manatees swimming around in tanks in the Manatee West Shopping Center, although you may come across some manatee-themed gifts or pottery somewhere if you look hard enough. This center is a great place to browse around at a leisurely pace when you haven't got a lot to do one afternoon.
- Bealls: You won't need to go from store to store in Bradenton if you pop into Bealls. This massive department store stocks everything from household goods to furniture to, well, you name it and they've got it stacked away somewhere on the shelves of the various floors. If you're in Bradenton on a rainy day or when it's cold, which is pretty rare in Florida, you may want to consider doing your shopping here.
- Red Barn Plaza Flea Market: Bargain hunting is fun and in Bradenton, there's no better place to do it than at the Red Barn Plaza Flea Market. One person's cast-off is another one's treasure and you'll find plenty of treasures being offered in this eclectic flea market which is super fun to go around even if you don't end up buying anything.
Without a doubt Bradenton loves its European and American fare, as they are the food types you'll see most commonly on restaurant menus in the city. Greek, Italian, German and Spanish rule the day while spicy or Asian food take a back seat unless you can sniff them out.
- Mean Dean's Local Kitchen: If there's one restaurant you have to eat in while you're in Bradenton it has to be Mean Dean's. Get ready to be served atomic shrimp and gator bites and follow that with blackened alligator chowder and you'll know, without a doubt, you're in Florida.
- Cremesh European Restaurant: Simplicity is the key when it comes to presenting great food and the Cremesh European Restaurant in Bradenton has got that off to a T. They serve traditional European dishes elevated to a new level in surroundings that are coolly sophisticated but comfortable at the same time.
- Restaurant Edelweiss: Go to the Restaurant Edelweiss in Bradenton and you'll be yodeling their praises louder than Chistopher Plummer singing Edelweiss in the vintage film Sound of Music. They serve a varied selection of super German food that’s great washed down with a tankard of cold craft beer.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Bradenton?
The price for luggage storage in Bradenton is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Bradenton?
There are multiple locations all around Bradenton which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Coquina Beach, Pass-a-Grille Beach, Sunset Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Bradenton?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Bradenton.
Are there storage lockers in Bradenton?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Bradenton. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Bradenton where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Bradenton?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Wawa, McDonald's, and Woody's River Roo Pub. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Bradenton are Ramada Sarasota, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bradenton Downtown/Riverfront, and Legacy Hotel at IMG Academy.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Bradenton?
Bradenton offers several scenic parks including Bradenton Riverwalk, Braden River Park, and Tom Bennett Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Bradenton?
You can find local tourist information at Taste Magazine's Walking Food & History Tours, Double Trouble Charters, and Downtown Bradenton Ghost Tour.