+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Brescia
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Brescia Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Brescia?" Perhaps you just arrived in Brescia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Rockers SRL, Centro Commerciale Le Vele, or NKD Villanuova Sul Clisi Centro Italmark and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Camping Fornella, Porto Moniga del Garda, or Porto di Sirmione and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Brescia!
Luggage storage nearby most Brescia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brescia and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Brescia start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Brescia now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Pasticceria Caffetteria Palazzo, Osteria L'Antico Pozzo, and Eni Café & Shop Pianico. You can also go for a hike around Valle delle Cartiere, Antica Strada Valeriana, and Parco Agricolo Regionale Monte Netto. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Pasticceria Principe, Bar Aquila, and Areadocks.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Brescia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brescia without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Brescia With Bounce
Brescia is a city in the northern region of Italy that nestles at the foot of the Alps between Lake Garda and Lake Iseo where there's history on almost every corner. The houses lining the streets of Brescia are dwarfed to miniature by the city's cathedrals, old and new, its intact medieval castle, the San Salvatore Monastery and the Pallata Tower.
Visit Brescia and you'll be able to immerse yourself in the world of the ancient Romans as you explore the city's unequaled example of a Roman Forum or any of its many museums dedicated to the Roman era. Here you'll get to shop the authentic Italian way amid the hustle and bustle of market stalls piled high with fresh local produce or in quaint one-off stores in its historic center. Eating out will be a sheer pleasure no matter whether you choose to dine in a restaurant or grab a slice of pizza al taglio and eat it on the go.
Exploring Roman ruins, visiting museums or even eating pizza al taglio is practically impossible if you're humping your suitcase around with you. Save yourself a lot of stress by leaving your bags at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Brescia. They'll be stored in a luggage locker that's security tagged and fully insured which you'll have access to whenever you need. Using a Bounce luggage locker in Brescia to stow your baggage won't leave you out of pocket either as they're super economical to hire. That means you can get an extra slice of pizza with all the euros you save. Truthfully, there's no better deal than that.
Luggage Storage In Brescia
Bounce is a luggage storage service which aims to provide conveniently-located luggage lockers where travelers need them most. You'll find Bounce luggage storage facilities in Brescia, in towns and cities across Italy, and in countless worldwide locations. By partnering with reputable local businesses, Bounce maintains a global distribution of luggage lockers so you have somewhere safe to leave your bags that's economical to use while at the same time being totally secure and fully insured.
Brescia City Guide
Top Things to Do In Brescia
Brescia really is a place where you can lose yourself in the history and culture of both ancient and modern Italy. There are museums in Brescia dedicated to more than the Romans, so make time to check those out too. The pace of life is slower in Brescia than other large European cities so be prepared not to rush through any shopping or dining experience, but be ready to do it the Italian way.
Museums In Brescia
The diversity of the museums in Brescia is incredible. In the museums in Brescia, you can browse exhibits of weaponry dating back to the Middle Ages, collections of impressive religious iconography or stunning black and white photographs as well as grand structures from the Roman Empire period, to name just a few of the themes they're dedicated to.
- Roman Museum – The Roman Museum or to give it its full title, the Capitolium of Brixia, is a part indoor and part outdoor museum. The largest part of the museum is the remains of the temple structure that once stood at the heart of the ancient city. The ruins and the adjoining amphitheater are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the artifacts that have been recovered from here, including a statue of the Winged Victory, are on exhibition in the site's museum building.
- Museo Mille Miglia – The Museo Mille Miglia is dedicated to preserving the history of a one-thousand-mile Italian road race that was prohibited in the 1950s for being too dangerous. On display are many of the vintage vehicles against backdrops of locations they would have passed on the way. While the race in its previous form is no longer allowed, an annual classic and vintage car rally is held in its place around mid-June time.
- Luigi Marzoli Arms Museum – The Luigi Marzoli Arms Museum is housed inside the Visconti Tower of the Brescia Castle which is the perfect location for this huge collection of medieval arms. There are ten galleries in total containing swords, pistols, suits of armor, shields, and even some more up-to-date arms from current times. As well as the armory, there are mosaics, frescoes, and the ruins of a Roman temple.
Shopping In Brescia
When you go shopping in Brescia you'll be able to choose between olde-world style browsing of boutique stores in the historic center, modern, but out-of-town malls, or the artisan markets where the producers proudly show off their goods.
- Historic Center – To go shopping the authentic Italian way you need to scout around the streets of the city's historic center. The historic center is a labyrinth of streets below the castle where as well as lots of boutique-style stores, you find a few more of Brecia's museums. Good places to start are the Piazza della Loggia and the Piazza Tito Speri.
- Antegnate Gran Shopping – To find a decent-sized mall in Brescia you'll need to go out of the city to the nearby town of Antegnate thirty minutes away. The Antegnate Gran Shopping houses a wide array of stores offering international and Italian brands of clothing, shoes, and homeware. The center opens seven days of the week from nine in the morning until nine in the afternoon. Is it worth the half-hour trip? Definitely.
- Padernello Earth Market – While this isn't a daily or even weekly event, if your visit to Brescia coincides with the Padernello Earth Market, it's something not to be missed. The Padernello Earth Market is held in the grounds of the Padernello Castle every third Sunday of the month. The market is all about local produce and delicious food products made by artisans so you'll find great home-cured meats, preserves, cheese, and homemade pasta.
Dining In Brescia
Italian food is so good, even though there are other cuisines available in Brescia, why eat anything else? Brescia is renowned for its sparkling wine and weirdly, its caviar, so if that's not an indication of the quality of food you'll find there then nothing is.
- La Vineria – La Vineria is an atmospheric restaurant housed in an arched-roof renovated cellar on Via Dieci Giornate in Brescia's historic center. They have a full a la carte menu, but the best thing to go for here is the traditional menu consisting of three local dishes like casoncelli, a pasta dish served with sage butter sauce, and braised beef cheek for a very reasonable price. La Vineria specializes in local wine and are happy to advise on the best tipple to accompany your dinner.
- Osteria Vecchio Botticino – The Osteria Vecchio Botticino in Piazzale Arnaldo da Brescia serves a menu of culinary delights originating from the northern region of Italy. In this stylish, but unpresumptuous restaurant they serve hearty plates of meat, fish, and pasta prepared the old-fashioned way. While the food may not look like it deserves a Michelin star, it certainly tastes as if it should have three.
- Trattoria Buca – Trattoria Buca on the Viale Stazione is everything a classic family-owned Italian restaurant should be and more. Trattoria Buca's premises are bright, spacious, and decked out in natural pine which gives it a fresh feel. Here they create seasonal menus from fresh produce of local Brescia dishes garnished with a flourish of truffle.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Brescia?
The price for luggage storage in Brescia is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Brescia?
There are multiple locations all around Brescia which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Camping Fornella, Porto Moniga del Garda, Porto di Sirmione and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Brescia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Brescia.
Are there storage lockers in Brescia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Brescia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Brescia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Brescia?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Miramonti L'Altro, Trattoria Antico Sole, and La Vigna. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Brescia are Centro Pastorale Paolo Vi, DoubleTree by Hilton Brescia, and Hotel Vittoria.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Brescia?
Brescia offers several scenic parks including Giardini Campo Militare, Parco Castelli, and Giardini Oriana Fallaci.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Brescia?
You can find local tourist information at Infopoint Turismo e Mobilità, Infopoint Stazione, and La Canadienne.