How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
Book in 3 taps
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Find closest locations
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Check all the luggage storage spots in Bristol
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage near Bristol Temple Meads?
The price for luggage storage near Bristol Temple Meads starts from just £5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Bristol Temple Meads?
There are multiple locations in the Bristol Temple Meads area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Bristol Airport (BRS), Midford Station, and Weston-super-Mare Railway Station and all over Bristol.
Is it safe to store your bags near Bristol Temple Meads?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Bristol Temple Meads.
Are there storage lockers near Bristol Temple Meads?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Bristol Temple Meads area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Bristol Temple Meads and in the broader Bristol area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Bristol Temple Meads?
Popular metro stations like Eatside roots can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Bristol near Bristol Temple Meads, you may be close to some bus stations: Bristol Bus Station, Hengrove Bus Depot, or Cribbs Causeway, Bus Station. If traveling by train, Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station (BRI) (TPB), Bristol Parkway Railway Station, and Filton Abbey Wood Railway Station are nearest to Bristol Temple Meads.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Bristol Temple Meads?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Bristol Temple Meads are Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway, Future Inn Bristol, and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol City Centre. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Bristol Temple Meads are 007 Travellers Hostel, YHA Bristol, and Unite House.
Where are the best restaurants near Bristol Temple Meads?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Bristol Temple Meads are McDonald's, Turtle Bay, and Itsu.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Bristol Temple Meads?
Check out the nearby Victoria Park, Eastville Park, and Brandon Hill.
Store your luggage around Bristol Temple Meads
Luggage storage nearby most Bristol Temple Meads hotspotsPosted
Bristol Temple Meads Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage near Bristol Temple Meads?” Perhaps you just arrived in Bristol and need a place to store your bags near Bristol Temple Meads before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Newport Retail Park, The Podium Shopping Centre, or Primark and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing in the Bristol Temple Meads area at Dyrham Park, Nunney Castle, or Portbury Docks and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Bristol Temple Meads!
Luggage storage nearby Bristol Temple Meads with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Bristol with multiple locations near Bristol Temple Meads.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Bristol Temple Meads area start at just £5.00 per 24h/bag .
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Bristol Temple Meads area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Sainsbury's Café, Tesco Café, and Caffè Nero. You can also go for a hike around WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre, Burrington Coombe, and Mill Common Scenic Walk. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out The Rising Sun, The Hatter, and Star Inn.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Bristol Temple Meads area?
✅Multiple locations near Bristol Temple Meads✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Bristol Temple Meads with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Bristol Temple Meads really easily.Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol without your things!
About Bristol Temple Meads
Bristol Temple Meads is a railway station located in Bristol, England. It's the largest and busiest railway station in the city, serving over ten million passengers every year. Bristol Temple Meads is a major transport hub, connecting Bristol with destinations across the UK, including London, Edinburgh, and Cardiff.
Bristol Temple Meads is a historic railway station as it was the first station designed by engineering pioneer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. The original platforms opened in the 1840s for the Great Western Railway. Over the years the station has been expanded several times, eventually moving away from Brunel's original building. The station currently has fifteen platforms, eight of which are open to passenger trains. Located at the heart of the city, Bristol Temple Meads is the ideal base from which to explore one of the largest cities in England.
Things to do in and around Bristol Temple Meads
Due to its size and position near the center of Bristol, you'll find plenty of things to do near Bristol Temple Meads. Whether you're looking to grab a snack while waiting on your train or fancy taking in some local culture without straying too far from the station, you won't be short of options. Here are a few things to do in and around Bristol Temple Meads.
- Enjoy a bite to eat or a coffee at one of the station's many cafes and eateries. Popular options include Starbucks, Upper Crust, and The Pasty Shop.
- Pay a visit to Brunel's Old Station. Bristol Temple Meads original Victorian facade was one of the oldest train stations in the world and is now an event space and cafe.
- Shop til you drop at Cabot Circus. The largest shopping mall in Bristol is less than a mile from Temple Meads and boasts roughly 140 shops, restaurants, and amenities.
- Take a tour of Bristol Cathedral. Dating back to the 12th century, Bristol Cathedral is one of Bristol's oldest and most historic buildings.
- Stretch your legs with a walk through Bristol's history at Temple Gardens. Home to a ruined church built in the 12th century, the land the park occupies was once owned by the Knights Templar, who gave the train station its name.
- See more of the ancient past at Castle Park. The ruined castle here is a monument to the Norman conquest of England, and the sensory herb garden makes a quirky attraction. Easily reachable on foot from Temple Meads station, you can also take a ferry from outside the station to get there.
- Check out some of Bristol’s best street food at the street food market. Bristol’s culinary scene has expanded dramatically in recent years, and you can sample offerings from some of the most exciting chefs in the city at this regular market.
- Take a trip under the sea at Bristol Aquarium. Home to sea horses, sharks, turtles, and other aquatic creatures, this facility allows you to journey under the seas around Britain and around the world.
- Delve into the cultural life of the city at Watershed. Located in a renovated warehouse in the harbor, this facility is dedicated to film. Multiple screens show everything from the latest blockbusters to the most avant-garde indie productions.
Transit options at Bristol Temple Meads
- A direct train line brings travelers from London's Paddington station to Bristol Temple Meads, the way it has done for more than a century. Trains also arrive here from Bath, Birmingham, Cardiff, and just about every significant city in the UK.
- The flyer bus service connects Bristol city center with Bristol Airport and calls at Temple Mead station. It takes around half an hour to make the journey from Temple Meads to the airport.
- Buses 70 and 72 stop outside Bristol Temple Mead station. There's also a ferry terminal right outside the station that can take you to many of the main attractions in this maritime city.
Luggage storage near Bristol Temple Meads
Bristol is a historic, sprawling port city, with plenty of great attractions for visitors and local Bristolians to enjoy. Before planning your day, consider finding a convenient place to stash your suitcases once you arrive. Bounce provides the best facilities in Bristol, with several convenient luggage storage services near Bristol Temple Meads. These services are quick and simple to book via the Bounce app and are at local businesses, making them easy to find. You can even cancel free of charge if you have a change of plans, giving you plenty of flexibility.
Attractions and activities near Bristol Temple Meads
- Clifton Suspension Bridge: The Clifton Suspension Bridge is one of Bristol's most famous landmarks and is an important feat of engineering. The suspension bridge crosses the Avon Gorge and stands 330 feet above the waters of the River Avon. The Clifton Suspension Bridge was opened in the 1860s, and with Brunel drawing up the initial designs. It was Brunel's first completed bridge.
Visitors are welcome to walk across the bridge and enjoy stunning views of the Avon Gorge and Bristol. You can also take a guided tour of the bridge. The tour will teach you about the bridge's history and show you the secret rooms hidden in the bridge's abutments. After walking or driving across Clifton Suspension Bridge, stop off in the quaint village of Leigh Woods for a coffee. You won't want to lug your bags across this vast bridge, so swing by a Bristol Temple Meads luggage storage service before you visit.
- Bristol Zoo: The fifth oldest zoo in the world, Bristol Zoo is perfect for a family day out. Open since the 1830s, Bristol Zoo is heavily focused on animal conservation, having helped save over 170 species of animals from extinction. The zoo itself is home to over 400 different species from around the world. Some of the quirkiest critters you'll see while exploring the zoo include red pandas, western lowland gorillas, and Goodfellow's tree kangaroos. One highlight from the zoo is the Seal and Penguin Coasts exhibit, which allows visitors to see African penguins and South American fur seals swimming around above and below the water.
- Bristol Museum & Art Gallery: The Bristol Museum and Art Gallery features an eclectic selection of artifacts and artworks from around the world. The museum portion covers the ground and first floors, with exhibits on everything from natural history to aviation. Some of the best artifacts and relics on display in the museum are Egyptian mummies dating back over 2,000 years and exquisite ceramics from the Chinese Tang and Song dynasties.
On the second floor is the art gallery, which boasts works from across Europe. The collection contains works by well-known painters, including Lucien Pissarro, John Constable, and Giovanni Bellini. If you're lucky, you may even see art by Bristol's most famous modern artists, Banksy. You won't be able to bring any large bags into the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, so book a luggage storage service near Bristol Temple Meads.
- SS Great Britain: Experience Bristol's shipping heritage at the SS Great Britain. This iron steamship was designed by the same Brunel who designed the rail station, and was once the world's biggest passenger ship. Built in 1845, it sailed from Bristol to New York and back again. At one point, it also transported immigrants to Australia. Now, the well-preserved ship is a floating museum that explains just one chapter of Bristol's long connection with British shipping. The ship's cramped quarters are no place for heavy bags, though, so make sure you leave yours at a luggage storage shop in Bristol before you visit.
- Cabot Tower: Enjoy a view over the city and the surrounding countryside at Cabot Tower. Built in 1897, the tower commemorates explorer John Cabot's journey from Bristol to North America in the 15th century. Located in a pleasant park, the tower is a great place to stretch your legs and get some photos of Bristol. Make sure you drop off your heavy bags at a luggage storage facility in Bristol before climbing the spiral staircase to the top.
- We The Curious: Learn more about the world we live in through the city's science center, We The Curious. The unique reflective dome makes the building unmissable. Inside, you'll find a variety of interactive exhibits related to science. Explore the human body, check out the planetarium, or build your own flying machine at this fascinating museum.