+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Brno
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Brno Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Brno?" Perhaps you just arrived in Brno and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Oc Letmo, Šumavská Market, or Obchodní Centrum Omega and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Punkevní jeskyně, Náměstí Na Městečku, or Líšeňská rokle and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Brno!
Luggage storage nearby most Brno hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Brno and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Brno start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Brno now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Paparazzi, Mitte Plovárna, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Wilsonův les, Přírodní park Bobrava, and Lesní Cesta Vojanka. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Cafe bar Scala, Hospoda Veselá Husa, and Ochutnávková pivnice.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Brno with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Brno without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
With more than 600,000 inhabitants in the larger metropolitan area, Brno is by no means a small city. In fact, it's one of the hundred biggest cities in the whole EU, and the second largest in Czechia. But the historic heart of the city feels a lot smaller. Like many European cities, Brno is a perfect place to explore on foot.
Located in the Moravia region of which it was once the capital, Brno is close to the borders of both Austria and Slovakia, making it easy to reach from many other European destinations. To this day, it remains the center of the Czech Judiciary and home to the country's Supreme Court. It's also one of the top locations for conventions in the entire EU.
The area around Brno has been occupied since before recorded history, but the city itself was first mentioned in written records in 1091. As the nation of Moravia formed, Brno shared its position as capital with two other cities. However, Brno was the seat of the rulers of Moravia. In the 17th century, it officially became the capital.
Brno remained the capital of Moravia until after the Second World War, when the Soviet rulers abolished Moravian autonomy. Following the collapse of Soviet rule, Brno became part of Czechoslovakia, which subsequently split into Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Things to do in Brno
As an ancient town and former capital, Brno has plenty of historic attractions. And it’s also a town that embraces its quirkiness. You’ll find things to do in Brno you simply won’t find anywhere else. Go ahead and immerse yourself in the history of this unique city.
- See the administrative heart of the city at Brno Town Hall. The impressive tower of this 13th century building has one turret slightly askew, and the legend goes that the architect built it that way after getting cheated by the City Council. Also, don't miss the Brno Dragon, a stuffed crocodile that hangs from the ceiling in the town hall.
- Learn about the history of science at the Abbey of St. Thomas. It was here that Gregor Mendel conducted his famous experiments on peas back in the 19th century, opening up the field of genetic research that continues to this day.
- Explore the center of Moravian power at Spilberk Castle. This imposing fortification has seen plenty of action in its time. An on-site museum explains the story of the building as palace, prison, and fortress.
- Go shopping at the ancient Cabbage Market. This farmers market has been going on in the center of Brno since the 13th century, and it's still the best place to buy food and soak up the atmosphere with the locals.
- Delve into the mysteries of the past in the Brno underground. Winding its way underneath the Cabbage Market, a 40 minute tour takes you through a maze of underground tunnels and passageways. Used for food storage and as a wine cellar, the tunnels also contain a real alchemist lab.
Transit options in Brno
- Brno airport flies to Milan, Berlin, and London Stansted. The airport can be reached by bus 76 that connects Brno train station to the airport. For a larger airport, Prague or Vienna are your best bets.
- Brno can be reached from Prague by train in around two and a half hours. Trains leave every hour. Trains from Vienna take one and a half to two hours to reach Brno.
- As a large city, Brno has an extensive network of buses and trams that can get you just about anywhere in the city. Many bus routes stop at the railway station, which acts as a transportation hub for the city.
Luggage storage in Brno
Brno is a big city, but the historic heart of the town is easily explored on foot. And given the quirky and often unexpected things you’ll find in this city, getting lost is half the fun. Don’t be afraid to wander without any particular goal in the charming streets of the town. You’re almost guaranteed to find something worth doing.
To make things easier on yourself, drop off extra bags at a Bounce luggage storage shop in Brno. No matter how big your bags are, you can leave them at a Bounce location and explore the city more easily.
Activities and attractions near Brno
- Macocha Abyss: Outside of Brno, the Macocha Abyss will make you feel as though you've wandered between the pages of a fantasy novel. Part of an extensive cave system, the abyss is a collapsed cave containing a deep pool. Explore the many caves in the area on foot and by boat along an underground river and see the Czech Republic's wilder side. This stunning scenery has to be seen to be believed. To make things easier on yourself, remember to leave any heavy bags at a Brno luggage storage service before you head out of town.
- Veveri Castle: Seven miles north of Brno, Veveri Castle is one of the oldest in the country. The impressive fortification is made even more dramatic by the surrounding hills and forests that seem like something out of a fairytale. And if you really want to be wowed, you can take a boat trip from the city to the castle to enjoy the scenery in a way the medieval residents would have been familiar with. Large bags aren't allowed inside, so make sure you leave them at a Brno luggage storage facility before you make the journey.
- Vienna: Vienna can be reached in approximately an hour and a half from Brno railway station, and the Austrian capital is a city well worth exploring. Once the capital of an Empire that spanned much of continental Europe, Vienna is a city of grand palaces and stunning concert halls. Known as the city of music, Vienna has been the home of the vast majority of the most notable classical musicians in history. It's also a great place to shop and dine in the upscale city center. Don't miss the chance to explore a great European capital.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Brno?
The price for luggage storage in Brno is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Brno?
There are multiple locations all around Brno which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Punkevní jeskyně, Náměstí Na Městečku, Líšeňská rokle and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Brno?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Brno.
Are there storage lockers in Brno?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Brno. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Brno where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Brno?
The most popular restaurants to visit are IKEA restaurace, Cinema City, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Brno are Hotel International, Maximus Resort, and Grandhotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Brno?
Brno offers several scenic parks including Městský park, Park Lužánky, and Björnsonův sad.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Brno?
You can find local tourist information at Informační centrum, TIC, and TO JE BRNO informační centrum.