+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Clearwater
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Clearwater Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 24, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Clearwater?" Perhaps you just arrived in Clearwater and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at John's Pass Village and Boardwalk, The Shoppes at Park Place, or Gateway Crossings and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Sunset Beach, Pass-a-Grille Beach, or St Petersburg Pier and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Clearwater!
Luggage storage nearby most Clearwater hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Clearwater and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Clearwater start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Clearwater now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Florida Botanical Gardens, White Duck Espresso, and Tampa Riverwalk. You can also go for a hike around Feather Sound 3 Mile Hike, Pinellas Trail, and The Pinellas Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Paddywagon Dunedin, Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar, and Arkane Aleworks.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Clearwater with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Clearwater without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your Luggage Around Clearwater with Bounce
Clearwater is a popular tourist destination and it is easy to see why. Firstly, it has some of the most stunning beaches in the US, but there is more to the city than just sun and sand. On a vacation, you will be able to combine visits to the beach with some great cultural experiences such as excursions to the many local museums. In addition, there is plenty of scope for shopping at whatever level suits your budget and finally, Clearwater offers some really great dining options. Don’t forget to try out some of the great Southern cuisine you have heard about. Comfort food at its best.
Whether you are visiting Clearwater for a day, or you are planning to spend a bit more time in this beautiful region, your visit is going to be enhanced if you aren’t dragging heavy bags with you. Indeed, many of the most popular destinations won’t let you in if you have a large bag and most don’t have a place where you can store them during your visit. This is where Bounce luggage storage service comes into play.
Luggage Storage in Clearwater
Because they are travelers themselves, Bounce has a clear understanding of what the traveler needs. They have taken a unique approach in teaming up with trusted local partners to provide easy-to-access and reliable storage for the bags that you don’t immediately need. In addition, they offer an online booking facility and free insurance so that you get to enjoy your visit unencumbered and in complete peace of mind.
Top Things to Do
If you are after a beach holiday like no other, then Clearwater is the place for you. Clearwater Beach was voted best beach in the whole of the US in both 2018 and 2019, and with over thirty miles of crisp white sand, it won't be hard for you to find the perfect spot to lay your towel down. Combine that with picture-postcard golden sunsets and a thriving art and cultural scene, and it is easy to see why this is such a popular destination.
Just so you don’t think that all that Clearwater has to offer is white sand and sunsets, here are just a few of the local museums for you to consider. They will provide some fascinating insight into both local and international culture, art, and creative endeavor.
- The Salvador Dali Museum: Not only is this the largest exhibition by this renowned artist outside of Spain, but it also comes with the added bonus of offering stunning views of Tampa Bay. First, you will want to explore the outdoor areas, including the Avant Garden hedge maze, before venturing indoors to be exposed to the full force of some of this artist’s work. You will be able to download the museum's app in order to gain some insight into the thinking behind many of these great works. (This is Dali after all). Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get in with large items of luggage so Bounce might be your best bet.
- Florida Holocaust Museum: Even on a vacation, it is not a bad thing to remind ourselves from time to time that man has committed some terrible atrocities in the past. This museum offers a moving and poignant look into one of the most devastating atrocities in history. You will come away with a greater understanding of what led up to and occurred during that terrible period. This visit promises to be both touching and educational. You are asked not to bring large bags so store them at a convenient Bounce facility.
- Gulf Beach Museum: Here’s a tiny museum set in a church built in 1917. It offers a fascinating insight into both local life and history. Here you will find collections of postcards, newspaper clippings, and the background stories to those events which have influenced the surrounding area. The building is tiny and you won’t be able to get in with large bags, so store them in a convenient Bounce location.
With a substantial local population and a steady stream of visitors, there has always been plenty to attract many of the better-known brands and marketers to the area. For the shopper, this means that they are assured of a varied and exciting shopping adventure.
- Westfield Countryside Mall: Considered by many to be one of the best shopping experiences in the area, this mall plays home to many well-known names including JC Penny, Dillards, and Whole Foods Market. You will also find a twelve-screen cinema and an ice rink.
- The Cleveland Street District: Here you can enjoy a very different shopping experience to the one offered by most malls. On this tree-lined boulevard, you will find several shops and a wide variety of restaurants that you can enjoy as you stroll. On the last Friday of every month, the street comes alive as it plays host to a craft market and a variety of live events.
- The Pelican Walk Plaza: This mall is somewhat different from most others as it focuses more on individual boutiques than on the more traditional well-known chains. This is a great place to go if you are looking for a unique outfit or a special souvenir of your Clearwater excursion. They also have a collection of independent pubs and restaurants.
This is a city that can offer a wide range of dining experiences with something for every taste and every budget. As you would expect, Southern Cuisine plays a large part in the culinary experience but you can also easily find Mexican, French, Japanese, and Asian options.
- Seafood: Located on such a beautiful stretch of coast, and with the Gulf of Mexico right on your doorstep, it is understandable that seafood makes up a big component of the Clearwater food scene. The Bait House is a popular place where locals like to sip beers or cider and enjoy upmarket seafood dishes served in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. For a beach lunch or dining with a beach view, Crabby’s Bar and Grill is the place to head for. Their crab’s legs are highly recommended but they are happy to cater to vegetarians if fish is not your thing. Rumba Island Bar and Grill offer seafood and combine it with an atmosphere that is very Caribbean.
- Mexican: With Mexico just a hop and a skip away, it should not come as any surprise that it is easy to find some great Mexican restaurants in this part of the world. Spotted Donkey is easy to get to and airconditioned which can be important, but more important still is the food. They offer all of the classic Mexican dishes but often with a unique twist. Other favorites are Hacienda Corralejo Mexican Kitchen and Marina Cantina.
Southern Food: You can’t go this deep into the south without trying some of the famous soul food that people talk about the world over. This type of unpretentious dining has one aim and that is to provide the diner with delicious comfort food. PoFolks is great for comfort food and likes to serve local favorites like catfish, green fried tomatoes, and liver. You can find them at 2001 34th Street St Pete. Situated in Safety Harbor, Southern Fresh brings you local delicacies using locally produced fresh ingredients. If you are looking for that traditional Southern breakfast then check out Maple Street Biscuit Company where you will find everything from waffles to smoky bacon strips.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Clearwater?
The price for luggage storage in Clearwater is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Clearwater?
There are multiple locations all around Clearwater which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Sunset Beach, Pass-a-Grille Beach, St Petersburg Pier and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Clearwater?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Clearwater.
Are there storage lockers in Clearwater?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Clearwater. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Clearwater where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Clearwater?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, Ozona Blue Grilling Co, and Wawa. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Clearwater are Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, Hilton, and Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Clearwater?
Clearwater offers several scenic parks including Moccasin Lake Nature Park, Largo Central Park, and Eagle Lake Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Clearwater?
You can find local tourist information at Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise, Sea Screamers Of Clearwater, and The Tropics Boat Tours.