Rated 4.9/5 (162,969 ratings)
Luggage Storage Decatur
Instantly reserve the best locations in Decatur to store your luggage for just $5.90 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Decatur Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 7, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Decatur?" Perhaps you just arrived in Decatur and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Avalon, Perimeter Village, or Camp Creek Marketplace and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Stone Mountain Park, The Sky Deck, or The World of Coca-Cola and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Decatur!
Luggage storage nearby most Decatur hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Decatur and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Decatur start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Decatur now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and Cafe Blue. You can also go for a hike around Clayton County International Park, Arabia Mountain Trail, and Stone Mountain Nature Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bench Warmers Sports Grill, Pour de Leon, and New Realm Brewing.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Decatur with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Decatur without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Decatur in Georgia is an incredibly vibrant city where, when the weather is good enough, there's so much street life going on it's as if there's a permanent party happening. Think porch fests, music fests, food fests, and art fests. In Decatur they even daub the sidewalks, walls of the buildings, and just about anything that doesn't move with flamboyant murals and street paintings to add that extra note of color to the environment.
Art everywhere and outdoor entertainment aren't the only great things Decatur has to offer visitors. Decatur has an intriguing history related to the American Civil War which you can discover by visiting the city's museums or taking a tour of the historic cemetery. Forget manic mall shopping here as in Decatur they make their purchases in a more calm and civilized way by strolling down the main street to see which boutique has the latest sale on. Eating out is just as relaxed too and you're more likely to find yourself dining under the stars than you are indoors under ceiling lights.
Relaxed shopping and dining or even strolling through a graveyard can't be done when you're dragging a suitcase around with you. Leave your bags at a Bounce luggage storage service in Decatur and once you're baggage-free, you'll be able to be as laid back as everyone else in this amazing city.
Luggage Storage In Decatur
Bounce is a luggage storage service that operates on a worldwide scale, providing luggage lockers for travelers. You'll find Bounce luggage storage facilities in convenient locations in Decatur and in many more cities around the globe. Bounce achieves this widespread service by partnering with reputable local businesses so no matter where you are in the world, you'll always find a secure, easily accessible, and economical place at hand to stow your bags.
Decatur City Guide
Top Things To Do
Don't get too caught up in this city’s street party atmosphere or you'll be heading home realizing you've missed out on doing most of the top things there are to do in Decatur. Take time out to have a look around the museums, go shopping Decatur-style, and most of all to immerse yourself in the city's southern hospitality.
Where you go to learn about the history and past of Decatur can be done inside or outside. You'll be able to choose between a center housed in an old courthouse, a center where you can discover in-depth the stories of Decatur's African-American community, or a cemetery that's the final resting place of some well-known historical figures.
- DeKalb History Center: The DeKalb History Center is dedicated to preserving not just the history of Decatur, but DeKalb county in its entirety. The center is chock full of artifacts, documents, and photographs relating to various eras and events in the county's history dating from the plantation days through the Civil War, both World Wars and up to the present day.
- Beacon Municipal Center: To get a proper insight into the African-American society existing in Decatur in the past and the role it played in the city's development, you need to go to the Beacon Municipal Center. The center houses permanent exhibitions relating to the African-American community of Decatur's Beacon Hill district.
- Decatur Cemetery: It's people who make history, and even when they're long gone, they're remembered for the things they do. Head over to the Decatur Cemetery, pick up a brochure from the cemetery office and take a self-guided tour of the fifty-eight acres of graves, some of which date back to the early 1800s. One of the more prominent figures buried there is the 19th-century poet Dr TH Chivers.
Decatur has four great shopping districts and they're all old-style shop-lined streets, so put on a comfortable pair of walking shoes before heading out on a spree. Whether you go to Downtown, West Ponce, Oakhurst, or the Old Depot, you'll probably be entranced into spending a lot more in the boutiques than you had planned for.
- The Square: The Square is a fifteen-block section of Downtown Decatur and where most of this part of the city's retail outlets are located. At the center of the square is the courthouse so you'll always have a recognizable landmark as a point of reference in case you get disoriented from the wide selection of goods on display in the shops which ranges from clothes to books and items for the home.
- Old Depot District: It's quite possible you'll spend just as long browsing the street art in the Old Depot District as you do the shops. There's art everywhere here and that can be very distracting to say the least. The boutiques stock arty stuff too so if you're searching for a gift or souvenir you're more than likely to find something that fits the bill here.
- West Ponce: Go to West Ponce for a spot of shopping and you're more likely to find yourself seated on a cafe terrace sipping a drink and listening to some live music than you are making a purchase. All the stores here are small concerns which offer personalized giftware, handmade jewelry, and unique fashion items. Buy anything here and not only will you have something great to take home, but you’ll also be supporting a local artisan too.
The one thing you'll notice about the restaurants in Decatur is that the interior designers really went to town when they were doing their job. It'll be a pleasant surprise to discover you're dining in a converted gas station, a renovated railway station, or somewhere that looks like the inside of a rustic farmhouse. What will you be eating? Mostly southern-style American comfort food with an added twist, Italian, Spanish or Indian.
- Leon's Full Service: You won't get a whiff of gasoline at Leon's Full Service which is housed in an old gas station just the aroma of good food cooking. The outside dining space is the best place to grab a table and tuck into tasty morsels like smoked chicken, a hanger steak, or a juicy burger.
- Kimball House: From the outside, it's easy to guess what the building the Kimball House restaurant used to be, from the inside, it's not quite so easy. This old railway station has been given a new lease of life with thoughtful, vintage-style décor that's contemporary while still reflecting the building’s past use. Here you'll be dining on classic American dishes or choosing shellfish from their extensive raw bar.
- Revival: Revival is the name and revival is the style of this Decatur restaurant. Housed in a building constructed in the 1900s, the now renovated premises are a delight of bare brick and polished wood. At Revival, you'll be able to tuck into some great southern dishes like fried catfish, meatloaf, and pork chop smothered in Creole gravy. All the entrees come with cornbread on the side and you can't get much more southern than that.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Decatur?
The price for luggage storage in Decatur is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Decatur?
There are multiple locations all around Decatur which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Stone Mountain Park, The Sky Deck, The World of Coca-Cola and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Decatur?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Decatur.
Are there storage lockers in Decatur?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Decatur. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Decatur where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Decatur?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, The Varsity, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Decatur are Hilton Atlanta, Crowne Plaza Atlanta, and Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Decatur?
Decatur offers several scenic parks including Bess Walker Park, Pemberton Place, and Gresham Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Decatur?
You can find local tourist information at Atlanta Preservation Center, Inside CNN Studio Tour, and Bicycle Tours of Atlanta.
What public transportation exists within Decatur?
When flying to Decatur, you're likely to pass through Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). You're likely to pass through Marta's Laredo Bus Garage, MARTA #8 Stop, or Clairmont Bus Stop if arriving by bus and MARTA - Lindbergh Center Station, MARTA - North Avenue Transit Station, or MARTA - Arts Center Station if arriving by train. Popular metro stations like MARTA - Garnett Station or MARTA - King Memorial Station can be used for transit within Decatur.