+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Delray Beach
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Delray Beach hotspots
Delray Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Delray Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Delray Beach and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at The Mall at Wellington Green, Venetian Isle Shopping Center, or Coral Ridge Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Hillsboro Inlet Light Station, Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, or Charleston Square and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Delray Beach!
Luggage storage nearby most Delray Beach hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Delray Beach and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Delray Beach start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Delray Beach now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks and Courtyard Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Palm Beach Canal Bank Way, Green Cay Nature Center, and Gumbo Limbo Nature Center. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Tin Roof, Game of Axes, and Silverball Museum.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Delray Beach with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Delray Beach without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Delray Beach with Bounce
With its combination of the Atlantic coastline, loads of great shopping options, and some fascinating cultural excursions, it is easy to see why Delray Beach is a popular tourist destination, both for Floridians, and those traveling from further afield. There are some wonderful dining options, and on top of all that, the town is blessed with that almost perfect Florida weather.
There is a small-town feel about the place, and not just any small town either. It is a pretty town with a rich cultural and art scene that lends itself to gentle strolls along its pedestrian-friendly streets.
Of course, your idyllic getaway will be greatly hampered if you are dragging heavy bags with you, but that is where Bounce luggage storage services come to the rescue. Why worry about baggage when there is a company right in your area that can take the worry off your plate?
Luggage Storage in Clearwater Beach
Bounce is an unusual luggage storage service in that they fully understand the frustrations that can arise around luggage storage. To address this problem, they have teamed up with a number of local partners so that dropping your bags becomes easy. What's more, their service includes an online booking facility so that you can be sure there is storage space available when you get there. In addition, they offer free insurance for that important peace of mind.
Top Things to Do
Butted up against the shores of the Atlantic, Delray is a city small enough to have more of a village feel. It is an attractive town offering not just a wonderful beach experience, but also some interesting museums and galleries for you to lose a couple of hours in. At night the town really comes to life and visitors can choose from a wide range of dining options. With all of these possibilities to consider, here are some that you shouldn’t miss.
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens: This is a museum dedicated to exposing people to the life and culture of Japan. Here you will be able to gain insight into the traditional Japanese tea ceremony, view more than 7000 Japanese objects, including more than 500 relating to the traditional tea ceremony, and wander through the 16 acres of gardens. Overall, you will come away with a far greater knowledge and appreciation of Japanese life. Unfortunately, you will not be able to enter with large bags so think about using one of Bounce’s local storage services.
- Cornell Art Museum: This outstanding museum of contemporary art is housed in a former 1913 elementary schoolhouse situated on Old School Square. In this impressive setting, you will find works by both national and international contemporary artists. The museum also aims to foster local artists from the area in an effort to promote both art and creativity. There are regular festivals and on the first Friday of every month, they use their 'spotlight' event to display local works which then remain in place for a month. This is definitely not an appropriate venue through which to be hauling large bags so contact Bounce luggage storage services to find out about the most convenient storage facility.
- Silverball Museum: If you want to visit a museum that the kids will love, or if you simply want to enjoy a nostalgic journey back in time, then this pinball museum offers the perfect visit. Here you will be able to pass away hours as you play on one of the dozens of pinball machines or vintage game machines. You’ll also be pleased to learn that the machines are set to free so there is no need to go with a bag of quarters. What you won’t be able to do is enter with large bags, so contact Bounce and store your larger luggage with ease.
There are plenty of malls and other shopping options for you to consider while on your Delray Beach excursion. Many of the names you encounter will be quite familiar but there are also lesser know options and some boutiques that are exclusive to the area.
- University Commons: Here the key tenants are names that you will no doubt have heard of such as Barnes and Noble, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Whole Foods Market. Parking is easy and there are plenty of restaurants to take a break in if the shopping experience becomes too tiring.
- Atlantic Avenue: This is the street to stroll along if you want a shopping experience that is not the familiar mall. Start at School Squares and head toward the ocean for the best boutiques and restaurants.
- The Big Apple Shopping Bazaar: Here is one for those who want to step away from the familiar chain stores when they are on their break. The Big Apple houses unique boutiques and independent restaurants and coffee shops. Styled on a New York theme, the center is small and makes for an easy shopping experience.
As one would expect, dining at a beach town means that there is a wide range of options on hand to choose from. What makes Delray Beach a little different is that its southerly location means that in addition to all of the foods one would normally hope to find, Southern comfort food is also plentiful. It is certainly not the only option but if you haven’t tried any of the local dishes then you should certainly think about doing so while you are there.
- Soul Food Dining: Heavily influenced by the mixture of African cultures dating back to the slave trade, soul food is comfort food. There are a number of places you will be able to find this kind of dining but look out for some of the signature dishes. Chicken wings are a favorite, but so are smothered ribs, collard beans, and chicken gizzards. Donnie’s Place is a no-frills establishment that does great fried chicken. Others to look out for are Henry’s which looks as though it might be pricey but is in fact very reasonable, and The Shack by the Track.
- Mexican Food: There are literally dozens of Mexican restaurants scattered around Delray. Whether as a result of all the competition or because of the close proximity to Mexico, you can expect the quality of your meal to be high. El Camino on 2nd Avenue does great burritos and some interesting fish dishes with a Mexican twist. La Bamba combines both Mexican and Spanish dishes while the Hacienda proposes a combination of tacos and happy hour on Tuesday evenings.
Seafood: With the ocean waves rolling up right at your feet, you will probably be expecting some great seafood options in Delray Beach and you won't be disappointed. Avalon Steak and Seafood offers high-end dining and the fact that they serve more than just seafood means that you have plenty of choices available. Oysters feature on many of the seafood menus so you might like to look out for Rack’s Fish House and Oyster Bar or City Oyster and Sushi Bar.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Delray Beach?
The price for luggage storage in Delray Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Delray Beach?
There are multiple locations all around Delray Beach which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Hillsboro Inlet Light Station, Lauderdale By The Sea Beach, Charleston Square and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Delray Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Delray Beach.
Are there storage lockers in Delray Beach?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Delray Beach. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Delray Beach where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Delray Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Palm Diner, and Nino's Of Delray. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Delray Beach are Wyndham Garden Boca Hotel, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Delray Beach I-95, and Courtyard by Marriott Delray Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Delray Beach?
Delray Beach offers several scenic parks including Oceanfront Park, Wakodahatchee Wetlands, and Caloosa Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Delray Beach?
You can find local tourist information at Delray Yacht Cruises, Boca Raton Helicopters, and The Electric Experience.