Luggage Storage Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 31, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Detroit and need a place to store your bags near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Devonshire Mall, Westland Shopping Center, or The Mall of Monroe and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Ambassador Bridge, Belle Isle Park, or Garden City Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)!
Luggage storage nearby Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Detroit with multiple locations near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Holden Museum of Living Reptiles, Starbucks, and Farmers Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Detroit RiverWalk Conservancy Park West, Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve, and Marshall Nature Area. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Mc Nasty's J W Saloon, Flight Club, and Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar Taylor.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) area?
✅Multiple locations near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) and Detroit without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Detroit!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Detroit!View City
About Detroit Metropolitan Airport
As the most populous city in Michigan, Detroit is a well-known fun spot for many, including visitors, as well as the estimated 675,000 people who live there. The diverse culture, as well as the city’s role in automotive and music, make it an important economic area too. Another popular aspect of the city is the architecture, which is unique as well as historic. Many of these buildings now hold museums and other landmark showplaces. Also known for their sports teams, the Detroit Tigers baseball team, Detroit Lions football team, and hockey’s Detroit Red Wings and Pistons, the city packs in the crowds during each season.
The Detroit Airport, located just 20 miles to the southwest of downtown Detroit, gets over 35,000,000 visitors annually. It is not only an airport, but it’s also a fun place for locals to hang out as well. Many who live nearby spend time there because of the great ambiance and friendly staff, as well as the great shops, restaurants, and bars. Customers have raved about the sushi bar Sora. Also a favorite is the light show in the underground tunnel that connects Concourse A with Concourses B and C. It is actually synchronized to music. Visitors have described it as pretty without being loud and flashy. And with over 60 shops and eateries, you will not have any trouble finding a place to eat or to buy souvenirs.
Things to do in and near Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Having a long layover is almost always a bummer. But, while you are waiting for your flight at Detroit Airport, you don’t have to sit and be bored. They have a ton of things to do both inside and outside of the airport. Whether your flight has been delayed, you have a long layover, or you are coming into Michigan as a visitor, consider heading to the city. Bounce has a few suggestions for you to do.
- Take a stroll. Walk around the airport and look at things. From the underground light show to the fantastic water feature in Concourse A, there is so much to see.
- Relax. The Be Relax Spa in Detroit Airport at A-18 is terrific. Get a massage, manicure, pedicure, facial, or enjoy some oxygen or aromatherapy. They will even style your hair. There is no place better for the stressed-out traveler.
- Reflect at one of the two Reflection Rooms at the airport. One is at the Central Link in the McNamara Terminal, and there is another at Gate D-17 in the North Terminal. Enjoy the peace and solitude between flights.
- The Detroit Institute of the Arts is extensive with over 100 galleries. If you've got the time to wander, do it here.
- Check out the water feature in the middle of the McNamara Terminal. Designed by the same person who created the fountains of Bellagio, this is the perfect place to take a selfie.
- Travel to nearby Greektown for a history lesson or a quick bite to eat.
- With over 40 eateries at Detroit Airport, you can choose from just about any type of food and how you want to eat it. From full-service steak and seafood establishments to the counter service McDonald's, there is a bit of everything here.
- Go sightseeing around town. Visit one of the many parks or museums, shop at one of the malls, or take a quick boat ride on the Detroit River.
Transit Options in Detroit Airport:
- Smart Bus Routes 125 and 280
- FAST Bus Route 261
- AirRide McNamara Ground Transportation
Luggage Storage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Hanging out in Detroit can be an exciting experience for the whole family, or just you if you are alone. Get some retail therapy, fill your belly with some excellent Detroit dishes, or check out a few of the historic places in town. No matter what you want to do, find the closest Bounce location nearby, and drop off your luggage. You don’t want to have to drag it along with you, and some of the places you'll want to visit may not allow you to bring it in. Let us take the burden of your bags so you can explore hands-free.
Luggage Storage Options near Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Romulus Historical Museum: If you are a history buff, check out this fantastic park in Romulus just a short five miles to the west on Hunt Street. Watch as costumed actors reenact the history of the area and get some selfies in front of a 1923 windmill, caboose, and the old schoolhouse. But be sure to drop off your bags with a Bounce partner first.
- Motown Museum: A completely different type of museum, the Motown Museum takes you back to the beginning of Motown history and how it all began in 1959 with Berry Gordy. Take a tour or browse on your own before heading to the gift shop for some souvenirs. Leave your luggage with Bounce before heading in, so you don’t have to drag it around.
- Horizon Park: About 11 miles to the east on High Street in Belleville, this park on the shores of Belleville Lake also has a memorial to the Belleville War. There’s a boardwalk to walk out on and benches to sit and relax. Bounce can keep your bags safe while you enjoy the beauty.
- Henry Ford Museum: Car buffs can head to the Henry Ford Museum on Ann Arbor Trail in Plymouth just 14 miles from the airport. See some of the old Fords, take a tour, or watch a movie on the big screen. Do it all after you drop off your suitcases with Bounce.
- Belle Isle Park: This park has it all just a few short miles from the airport. There is a museum, conservatory, aquarium, nature center, gardens, and even a giant slide. There is also a beach if you want to soak up some sun. Bounce can keep your bags safe while you enjoy.
- Detroit Zoo: Find a Bounce partner to leave your luggage and head over to the zoo in Royal Oak on 10 Mile Road just about 27 miles to the northeast. With a plethora of wild critters like otters, penguins, monkeys, and wolves, you will have a blast even if you don’t have the kids with you!
- Oakbrook Dog Park: Even without a dog, going to the dog park is just fun. Watch the pups run around and play with each other. Head to the park and smile at the joy of the dogs running free. Leave your luggage with Bounce, so you don’t have to drag them along.
- Restaurants: If you are hungry for something the airport doesn’t have, head north up by I-94, and you can find all sorts of eateries. From an urban steakhouse to a fancy Italian restaurant, you are sure to find something you are looking for. There are even some fast food joints here. Drop off your valuables with Bounce for safekeeping first, though.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
The price for luggage storage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
There are multiple locations in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Concourse B, DTW Delta Cargo, and Avis Rent A Car and all over Detroit.
Is it safe to store your bags near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).
Are there storage lockers near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) and in the broader Detroit area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) are Burger King, McDonald's, and Taco Bell.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)?
Check out the nearby Heritage Park, Willow Metro Park, and French Landing Historical Park.