+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Greensboro
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Greensboro Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Greensboro?" Perhaps you just arrived in Greensboro and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at New Garden Crossing, Palladium Shopping Center, or Hamrick's of Greensboro, NC and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Youngs Mill Road overpass over Interstate 40, Hagan-Stone Park, or Northeast Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Greensboro!
Luggage storage nearby most Greensboro hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Greensboro and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Greensboro start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Greensboro now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Biscuitville, and Panera Bread. You can also go for a hike around Southwest Park, Kernersville MTB Trails, and Piedmont Environmental Center. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Jake's Billiards, Rockafella's, and Chili's Grill & Bar.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Greensboro with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Greensboro without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Greensboro with Bounce
Surrounded by rolling green hills clad in forest, and with several large lakes in the vicinity, Greensboro makes an idyllic town to visit. It is easy to understand why the organizers of one of the largest festivals in the country decided that this would be a great place to host the National Folk Festival each year.
While the outdoors offers a tempting array of attractions, there are plenty of cultural centers that you will find fascinating. Along with many museums and art galleries, there is also the Guildford Courthouse and Military Park to consider. Shopping options are plentiful and they are not restricted just to malls housing the big-name brands, although there are plenty of those too. There are also some great antique shops for you to trawl through in search of that once-in-a-lifetime find.
Dining options are both plentiful and wide-ranging so you will not have trouble finding somewhere to enjoy your favorite type of meal.
One thing you will need to consider, even on a short stay, is what to do with your heavier bags and suitcases. The last thing you want to do is haul them around with you as you explore. This is where Bounce luggage storage services come to the fore as they have plenty of convenient facilities for you to choose from.
Luggage Storage in Greensboro
Bounce has years of experience in the luggage storage game and they have made it their business to understand the needs of their many clients. They team up with local partners so that you can find a luggage storage facility where it most suits you. You can then book by internet and they offer a free insurance facility so that you can enjoy your stay in complete peace of mind, no matter where you are.
Things to do in Greensboro
Museums: Museums offer a wonderful way to gain a better understanding of the world around us while educating ourselves at the same time. Greensboro is home to a treasure trove of museums and art galleries that offer both locals and visitors the chance to expand their understanding of the area.
- Greensboro Science Center: If you are traveling with kids, or if you are just fascinated by the world of nature, then you will enjoy this visit. The Science Center is a mixture of zoo, aquarium, and herpetarium. Here you will be able to see anything from meercats to giant sharks. Combine that with a large cinema, a treetop adventure, and a fabulous treehouse, and you can see why it is so popular with the public. Don’t try to haul your bags around the center with you. Instead, drop them at the most convenient Bounce services in your area so that you can enjoy this visit to the utmost.
- Guildford Courthouse and National Military Park: On March 15th 1781 General Greene and Lord Cornwallis led their men into battle in what was to become one of the most punitive and decisive battles of the American Revolution. Today the battleground is home to a museum that describes the events that took place that day, along with interpretive films explaining what led up to them. Visitors are able to visit both the museum and battleground to gain a better understanding of this event and how life was in that era. You won’t be able to take large bags with you so think about using one of Bounce’s many storage facilities.
- Weatherstone Art Museum: This is one of the leading collections of both modern and contemporary art in the southeast. Here you will find some superb permanent exhibits such as the collection of Japanese woodblock prints and the sculpture garden, augmented by a constantly changing array of visiting exhibits. Understandably you are not allowed to bring large bags with you but you won't have any trouble finding a suitable Bounce luggage storage facility.
Shopping: As you would expect in a thriving city such as Greensboro, there is a wide variety of shopping options. In addition to the malls anchored by the big well-known names, there are also smaller centers as well as trendy boutiques and quaint little antique shops. It is really just a matter of deciding what suits you most but here are a few options to consider.
- Four Seasons Town Center: This is a sophisticated and modern mall anchored by many of the top name brands such as H&M, Shoe Locker and Victoria’s Secret. In addition to a wide range of shops to explore, there are also plenty of dining options and you will have no trouble finding somewhere to grab a coffee.
- Antique Market Place: If you are anything of an antique collector, or if you simply enjoy nosing through old things in search of that little something special then you will love this mall. It is large and takes a couple of hours to explore thoroughly but you can break the journey to enjoy a drink and a slice of the owner's homemade cake.
- Friendly Center: This is another mall but an open-air one this time. It is home to many well-known retailers including Sephora, Old Navy and Claire’s. Because shopping tends to develop an appetite, you will be pleased to know there are plenty of big-name food and coffee outlets there as well.
No away stay is really complete if you don’t dive into some of the local bars and restaurants. It is all part of the traveling adventure. In Greensboro you have plenty of options to choose from.
- Italian: Always popular and reliable, there is just something special about Italian food. Giacomo’s Market is a deli where you can eat in. Always a good sign that the food is great. Their classic meatballs and spaghetti are very popular. Other popular Italian restaurants include Pastabilities and Osteria.
- Asian: Boba House is a Thai restaurant that also offers a takeaway service. This is a great place to eat as it offers both great food and atmosphere. It is also the perfect choice if you are vegetarian or vegan. If you are more into a Vietnamese style then go for Pho Hien Voung and if you are after Chinese, try the Golden Wok.
Southern Food: You are now in the south and it would seem almost like sacrilege if you didn't try some of the food that this part of the world is so famous for. Grab your fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, and cornbread at one of these diners. Lucky's 32 Southern Kitchen offers all of the soul food favorites including double-fried grits. Other options are The Iron Hen and Scrambled Southern Diner.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Greensboro?
The price for luggage storage in Greensboro is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Greensboro?
There are multiple locations all around Greensboro which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Youngs Mill Road overpass over Interstate 40, Hagan-Stone Park, Northeast Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Greensboro?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Greensboro.
Are there storage lockers in Greensboro?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Greensboro. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Greensboro where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Greensboro?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's, and Cook Out. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Greensboro are Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensboro-East, an IHG Hotel, and Rodeway Inns.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Greensboro?
Greensboro offers several scenic parks including Piney Lake, Barber Park, and Keeley Park Sprayground.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Greensboro?
You can find local tourist information at Carolina History & Haunts, Greensboro Scenic Tours, and Greensboro Convention and Visitors Bureau.