+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Irvine
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Irvine Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Irvine?" Perhaps you just arrived in Irvine and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Jamba The Shops at Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo Town Center, or Bella Terra Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Dana Point Harbor, Corona Del Mar State Beach, or Huntington State Beach and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Irvine!
Luggage storage nearby most Irvine hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Irvine and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Irvine start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Irvine now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Newport Back Bay, Hollywood Land, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Chino Hills State Park, Oso Creek Trail, and Top of the World. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, 19 Restaurant And Lounge, and The Hangar Bar.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Irvine with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Irvine without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Irvine With Bounce
Irvine is the sort of place that when you visit, it's almost impossible to drag yourself away from the beach. It's something you should do though when you're in Irvine because if you don't you'll miss out on all the great things there are to do there. Forget about Irvine's amazing outdoor spaces for a while and you'll discover imaginative interactive museums for children, sophisticated galleries and theaters for adults, stores and malls you could spend all day in, and restaurants that will make you forget the words diet and healthy eating ever existed.
Sightseeing and browsing around museums is never easy when you're carrying your baggage with you. Leave it at a Bounce luggage storage facility in Irvine and you'll be able to go where you want when you want completely unencumbered. Many public buildings don't allow you entry when you have large bags with you and don't have on-site storage facilities where you can leave your stuff. Save yourself the frustration of being stopped at the door and refused entry by dropping your bags in a Bounce luggage locker before you go anywhere.
Luggage Storage In Irvine
Bounce and Bounce partners don't just aim to provide a secure and economical luggage storage service in Irvine, we accomplish it both in this Californian city, across America, and around the world. Keeping your stuff safe and out of harm’s way is what Bounce does best and we do it for an affordable price so you keep more of your money in your pocket to go off bag-free and have a good time.
The museums in Irvine are not your atypical run-of-the-mill historic ones by any means. They've been thoughtfully planned to be educational without being boringly stuffy. Not all are limited to indoor exhibits either so you'll still get some outdoor time and a dose of Californian sunshine even when you're not lying prone on the sands.
- Pretend City Children's Museum: Let the kids loose in Pretend City and they'll be able to wander at will through this specially constructed miniature city. Around every corner they turn is a different interactive experience which will help educate them and get them ready for life in the big wide world.
- Lyon Air Museum: The Lyon Air Museum isn't just about airplanes but has extensive exhibits of vintage automobiles and motorcycles as well as military vehicles. Take a tour of the hangars and you'll see planes dating back to pre-WW2 days, cars from the 1930s, US, German, and Japanese war-time bikes, and several jeeps that have all seen action. It's a fascinating look at a mechanized bygone world which will make you really appreciate modern transport.
- UCI Institute and Museum of California Art: If you were to spend time perusing each individual piece of artwork in the UCI Institute and Museum of California Art in-depth, it could well take you a week to get around all the exhibits. They have extensive temporary and permanent collections on display and the only subject depicted in the works is California.
The stores and malls in Irvine have one thing in common. They're all big enough to get lost in so if you're planning a major shopping spree, be sure to wear some comfortable shoes. If you're just going window shopping, leave your money somewhere safe because you'll never be able to resist temptation here.
- Irvine Spectrum Center: The Irvine Spectrum Center is a massive open-air mall housing several well-known department stores, numerous boutiques stocking one-off items, and a wide variety of other shops where you can purchase gifts or homeware. When you've had enough of shopping, take a spin on the center's Ferris wheel. It's relaxing and you'll see some great views when you're at the top.
- Tanaka Farms: Turn shopping into an outdoor aerobic activity by visiting Tanaka Farms. There are always seasonal crops to pick of some kind or another depending on the time of the year. The farm also has a barnyard zoo where you can go to pet the farm animals and help with the mucking out if you feel inclined.
- Los Olivos Marketplace: Los Olivos Marketplace is a roofed market with stores as well as stalls. There are over thirty different shops selling everything from freshly baked cakes to sewing equipment to ice cream and ramen noodles. It's a fun place to browse around and the bargains are not quite so enticing as in other malls, so ideal if you don't want to have a weak moment and splurge your cash on something you never even knew you needed.
Long gone are the days when you could only get a burger, hot dog, or pizza in Irvine. Now you can expect to find more than a few restaurants serving well-prepared cuisine from a multitude of nations as well as others offering fine dining American-style.
- Fukada: Fukada is a Japanese restaurant that has been serving Asian-style meat, fish, and vegetarian meals to Irvine locals for nearly twenty years. The most popular items on their menu are sushi, noodle bowls, and the traditional Japanese meals they prepare. It's a good idea to practice your chopstick technique before you go or your dinner could end up in your lap.
- Yard House: When you want to go all-American and have some comfort food in the shape of a burger, sliders with a side of sweet potato fries, or a whole plateful of onion rings with a beer, go to the Yard House. As well as regular pub grub, this Irvine restaurant serves up American fare elevated to new levels that leave the humble burger far behind, so get adventurous and try something a little spicier like their firecracker shrimp.
- Tender Greens: If the name Tender Greens makes you think this is a vegetarian restaurant then think again. While they do serve vegetarian meals they also serve meat. The food principle behind Tender Greens is to serve only seasonal food and each dish they make is unique. You choose which protein you want, which green stuff you want, and which side you want then they cook it for you. They're also kind enough to put the calorie count of each meal on the menu, and there's no better way of spoiling your dinner than that.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Irvine?
The price for luggage storage in Irvine is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Irvine?
There are multiple locations all around Irvine which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dana Point Harbor, Corona Del Mar State Beach, Huntington State Beach and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Irvine?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Irvine.
Are there storage lockers in Irvine?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Irvine. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Irvine where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Irvine?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Von Karman Plaza, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, and In-N-Out Burger. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Irvine are Renaissance Newport Beach Hotel, Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport, and Marriott Irvine Spectrum.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Irvine?
Irvine offers several scenic parks including Orange County Great Park, Newport Ridge Park, and Peters Canyon.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Irvine?
You can find local tourist information at Canyon Wilderness Guides, Zeni Tours, and Irwin Cycling.