Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Ischia
Instantly reserve the best locations in Ischia to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Ischia Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Ischia?" Perhaps you just arrived in Ischia and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Commerciale Jambo 1, Galleria Umberto I, or Galleria Piazza Garibaldi and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Porto D'ischia, Piazza XXVII Gennaio, or Molo Beverello and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Ischia!
Luggage storage nearby most Ischia hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Ischia and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Ischia start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Ischia now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Belvedere di Serrara Fontana, P.T.C. Porto Turistico di Capri, and Pink House Group SRL. You can also go for a hike around Pista di Ghiaccio, Fondazione William Walton, and Muliva International Aktiengesellschaft Societa'Anonima. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Fratelli Minicucci SAS di Minicucci Angela, Bar da Ciccio, and Bar delle Rose.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Ischia with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Ischia without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Ischia With Bounce
Located off the coast of Naples, Italy, Ischia is a lush volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea with about 21 miles of coastland and beaches. As the largest of the Phelgrean Islands, Ischia is a popular tourist attraction as well as home to over 62,000 people. It is also a business hub with many companies headquartered in the city center.
Unlike many islands in the area, Ischia is known for its thermal gardens and waters that have been used since ancient times so it is like one giant spa. The island is considered the oldest Greek settlement in Italy, dating back to the first half of the 8th century BC.
Areas of Ischia are often divided when described, simply for clarity. Ischia Porto is the main town, with 16,000 people living here. It's on the North-East side of the island and this is where you'll find the main port. Ischia Ponte is where history lovers will want to spend their time. Look for Castello Aragonese, a medieval castle and an important symbol of the island.
To get to Ischia, you have to go by sea. There is no public airport on the island. However, there are several ferries you can take if you land at Naples International Airport. But you will need someplace to store your belongings while you enjoy the thermal baths and other fantastic attractions.
Whether you are a vacationer, are in town for business, or a local playing tourist, you will undoubtedly need luggage storage spots so you can enjoy Ischia. Drop off your luggage for a small fee and pick it up when it's convenient for you. Your best bet is to use Bounce's convenient left luggage facility in Ischia and then have a marvelous time.
Luggage Storage in Ischia
With things to do like boat tours to Positano and Amalfi, you'll want to store your stuff so you can see these Amalfi Coast hotspots. Or why not use Bounce to take a day trip from Ischia Porto to Sorrento or Capri? Each bag you store is tagged with a security seal and comes with the Bounce Guarantee for safety and convenience. It is easy to download the Bounce app, make a booking at one of the locations and then drop off your luggage.
The prices are low and the service is great. Visit the attractions, shop, or enjoy a nice meal at one of the local restaurants with your hands-free. You will not have to worry about your suitcases while you are exploring Ischia and beyond!
Ischia City Guide
Top Things to Do in Ischia
Ischia is one of the most beautiful islands in the Bay of Naples featuring stunning beach locations, exotic scenery, and amazing hills full of attractions including a medieval castle. If this is your first time on the island, get your fill of the ocean by spending hours on Chiaia Beach or visit the Sant'Angelo Fishing Village with shops and eateries as well as spas.
Museums in Ischia
Store luggage at a Bounce site in Ischia and take a trip to one of the 15 museums on the island. The archaeological museum is packed full of thousands of artifacts and the art museums boast stunning masterpieces to enjoy.
- Villa Arbusto Archeological Museum of Pithecusae: Sitting atop a hill lauding sensational views of the sea, you will find a vast collection of items dating back to before the Greeks. The villa was once owned by Angelo Rizzoli who put the town on the map. After he died, it was transformed into a museum showcasing the items found on Ischia from Egyptian amulets to Nestor's Cup with an epigram of the oldest Greek writing from 750 BC. You cannot bring large bags or backpacks into the museum; use luggage storage in Ischia instead.
- Aragonese Castle Torture Museum: Although the name may sound ominous, this castle museum has an incredible array of rare items from the 1500s. There are 60 pieces over two floors that include a caning pole, the Cage of Death, and the Bust of Nails. Each item is reconstructed and has detailed explanations. No luggage is allowed inside. Find a convenient luggage storage location so you don't have to think about your belongings.
- Casa Museum: The house museum is a building located in the middle of Ischia holding many different items considered to be unusual or unique. Created by Salvatore Di Meglio, this collection features artwork done by him as well as by other artists. The walls are lined with colorful mosaics made of seashells and pebbles, and there are tunnels you can explore. Don't miss the bathroom made of pebbles.
Shopping in Ischia
You have to get some souvenirs while in Ischia whether they are for friends and family or yourself. You won't find any fancy malls with hundreds of stores, a food court, and entertainment. Most people enjoy the island by visiting the beach and other attractions and they go to Naples when they want to do serious shopping. Still, this lovely island has quaint spots not to miss!
- Park Avenue: Walk along the cobblestone streets of Ischia on what they call Park Avenue to visit a vast array of different boutiques, shops, and eateries including some great hotels. Although there is no street named Park Avenue, you will find dozens of unique places to shop, eat, and have fun. Most of the shops are on Via Roma at the Ischia Port near the castle.
- Forio Market: Also known as Mercato Comunale, this indoor/outdoor market can be found on Corso Matteo Verde. Open every day but Sunday, you can find food, clothing, jewelry, crafts, and more at deep discounts. The fish store is very popular where they sell fresh healthy seafood at a very low price.
- Centro Commerciale F.lli Di Costanzo: You may not find hundreds of shops and dozens of restaurants here, but you can find a variety of nice retailers and eateries. Whether you are looking for budget items at deep discounts or specialty boutiques, you will find them here. The address is on Via Croce Testaco in southern Ischia.
Dining in Ischia
You will need to drop off your bags at a luggage storage location before dining at any of the nicer restaurants. Besides, who wants to drag their suitcases along with them? Spend your night hands-free using one of the luggage storage sites nearby. Whether dining at a hotel or a small cafe, you won't be disappointed.
- Cape Fierr Restaurant: This restaurant in Ischia is on Lido Beach in Ischia Porto where you can enjoy the sun, surf, and seafood. The service is fantastic and you will be glad you came no matter what you order. It is best to phone ahead to reserve a spot in advance because this is a popular place with outdoor seating. You can try grilled octopus, fish fillet with stuffed pumpkin, or fusillone with shrimp, carrots, and zucchini.
- Dani Maison: For a fancy meal where you get treated like royalty, Dani Maison is perfect. Not only is the food impeccable, but the place is also decked out in garden flowers, fountains, and a delightful ambiance. Chef Nino Di Costanzo is so good, he has two Michelin stars. He serves inventive dishes that beg to be shared on Instagram. We recommend the ravioli with rabbit and mozzarella.
- Bar Delle Rose: You cannot leave Italy without relaxing at an outdoor cafe. Only the Italians know how to truly take the time to watch the world go by. Enjoy sandwiches, salads, and desserts that will keep you coming back. Known for their friendly service, Bar Delle Rose is the place to go if you want to watch Napoli FC! The prices are excellent, the service is outstanding, and the food is so good, that you will need to order takeout to eat later.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Ischia?
The price for luggage storage in Ischia is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Ischia?
There are multiple locations all around Ischia which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Porto D'ischia, Piazza XXVII Gennaio, Molo Beverello and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Ischia?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Ischia.
Are there storage lockers in Ischia?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Ischia. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Ischia where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Ischia?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Bar Calise, Ristorante La Rosa dei Venti, and Divino Cafe. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Ischia are Hotel Terme Saint Raphael, Mezzatorre Resort & SPA, and Hotel Terme Villa Teresa.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Ischia?
Ischia offers several scenic parks including Pineta mirtina.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Ischia?
You can find local tourist information at spiaggia Baia di San Francesco a Ischia, Travelledia Tour Operator, and Azienda Soggiorno e Turismo Isole Ischia e Procida.