+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Jackson
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Jackson Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Jackson?" Perhaps you just arrived in Jackson and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Lee's Tees, Five and Dime General Store, or Beaver Creek Hat & Leathers and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Grand Teton National Park, Gros Ventre Campground, or Astoria Mineral Hot Spring and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Jackson!
Luggage storage nearby most Jackson hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Jackson and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Jackson start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Jackson now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Snake River Turnout, Glacier View Turnout, and Cowboy Coffee. You can also go for a hike around National Elk Refuge, Crystal Butte, and Taggart Lake Trailhead. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sidewinders Tavern, Stagecoach Bar, and Million Dollar Cowboy.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Jackson with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Jackson without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Jackson With Bounce
If you've arrived in Jackson, Wyoming, with a set of skis thrown over your shoulder that's quite understandable as it's a city with no less than three incredible skiing areas. The ski season only lasts from the end of November through to April though, so what do you do in Jackson when there's no snow on the ground?
You can still enjoy the great outdoors but if you come down from the mountain slopes for a while, you'll find Jackson has some fantastic alternative activities you'll enjoy just as much as skiing or backcountry hiking. There are interesting museums where you can while away a few hours learning about the local history or be mind-boggled by incredibly life-like paintings of wild animals. Jackson has malls that will tempt you to buy so much you'll wish you'd never gone in them and restaurants serving food that will add a good few inches to your waistline.
The one thing you won't want to do when you're in Jackson is be lumbered with your suitcases. Leave your stuff at a Bounce luggage storage service in Jackson where it'll be safe. You'll be able to spend time doing what you want rather than sitting guarding your bags and watching someone else have a good time.
Luggage Storage In Jackson
Bounce has one mission and one mission only and that's to provide a luggage storage service that's convenient, secure, and affordable. Bounce partners worldwide work to the same ethos no matter what state or country they're located in. They wouldn't be Bounce partners otherwise. When you use Bounce luggage lockers in Jackson, or anywhere else, you can store any size of bag, your bags will be easily accessible day and night, and they'll be security tagged for your peace of mind.
Jackson City Guide
Top Things To Do
Once you've finished snapping selfies under the elk-arches in Jackson's Town Square Park, you'll be ready to explore all the cultural and retail offerings this Wyoming city has. You'll be amazed at the diversity of museums, be wowed by the stores, and be holding out your plate for more in whichever restaurant you go to.
- Jackson Hole Historical Museum: Everything you want to know about Jackson and quite a few things you didn't know you wanted to know can be found in the Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum. This museum covers Jackson's, and the surrounding areas, past from before it was inhabited by American Natives through to the fur-trading era, the pioneering days, and right up to the present time with extensive collections of artifacts, documents, and photographs.
- National Museum of Wildlife Art: View the incredible artwork on display at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson and you'll wonder why the animals depicted in the paintings don't walk off the walls or the outdoor sculptures wander off to graze on the prairie grass. They are so lifelike and have to be seen to be believed. You may want to spend an entire day here as there are fourteen galleries and a sculpture trail winding through the countryside as well as a children's discovery section and a gift store.
- Jackson Hole Children's Museum: It's never too early to get the kids involved in learning about their environment and the past. This museum does it in a fun way with lots of interactive exhibits where they can clamber through holes, stick magnets on walls, build something to fly in a wind tunnel, and go mining for gemstones.
Whether you want to go serious shopping for high fashion items, search for an unusual gift, or just browse the window displays, you'll find a store in Jackson that will soon have you dipping your hand in your pocket.
- Mangy Moose Emporium: The Mangy Moose Emporium is a souvenir and gift shop where you'll be able to find something a little bit special that will make whoever you give it to ask you - where on earth did you get that? This store stocks everything from shot glasses to sweatshirts, water bottles, and coffee mugs, all with a mangy moose or Jackson Hole logo.
- Jackson County Square Shopping Center: The Jackson County Square Shopping Center is a huge open-air mall with a Wild West atmosphere that's crammed with shops. There's no tumbleweed rolling down the pedestrian pathways winding through the mall, just throngs of people enjoying the varied offerings from the retail outlets. Explore and you'll discover antique shops, galleries with one-off artworks, designer-label clothing, and high-end jewelry shops.
- Mountain Dandy: Mountain Dandy is a store you could quite easily spend a couple of hours browsing around. This store stocks unusual handmade and antique furnishings and home decorations. It's not all big items you won't be able to fit in your suitcase, they stock lots of smaller things like key fobs with images of the Teton mountains, wallets, books, and even cans of mustache wax if you're in need of any.
Mountain air is renowned for giving you a good appetite. You don't need to worry about going hungry in Jackson though as there are some fantastic places to eat and a wide choice of cuisines available that are as different as chalk and cheese.
- The Whistling Grizzly Restaurant: When you eat at the Whistling Grizzly, it’ll be American-style and you'll be served all-time favorites made with locally sourced ingredients. There's no sawdust on the floor or spittoons in the corners, but this restaurant does have quite a western vibe. Here you can dine on fresh-caught trout, roasted elk meat, burgers, and of course, steak, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and gravy.
- Bin22: Go to Bin22 for lunch or dinner and you'll be in for a tapas treat in true Mediterranean style. Bin22 serves small plates of traditional Spanish and Italian dishes as well as their own imaginative creations. Your mouth will be watering when a plate of salmon rillettes or goat’s cheese crostini is placed in front of you. The only thing to do is dig in, enjoy, then ask for seconds.
- Gun Barrel: You'll have plenty to look at while you're waiting for your meal to arrive at the table if you dine at the Gun Barrel. The Gun Barrel is as much a museum as it is a restaurant. Housed in what was the Wyoming Wildlife Museum and Taxidermy, the restaurant still has all the antique cowboy artifacts hanging on the walls and scattered throughout the dining area including a vintage coat once owned by country singer Hank Williams. If the beady stare of glass-eyed stuffed animals like bison and deer would put you off your dinner, this might not be the eatery for you.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Jackson?
The price for luggage storage in Jackson is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Jackson?
There are multiple locations all around Jackson which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Grand Teton National Park, Gros Ventre Campground, Astoria Mineral Hot Spring and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Jackson?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Jackson.
Are there storage lockers in Jackson?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Jackson. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Jackson where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Jackson?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, Wendy's, and The Bird. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Jackson are Teton Village, Amangani, and Rancho Alegre Lodge.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Jackson?
Jackson offers several scenic parks including Rendevous "R" Park, Emily Stevens Park, and South Park Jackson Wyoming.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Jackson?
You can find local tourist information at Jackson Visitor Center, Home Ranch Welcome Center, and Teton Whitewater.