Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Jersey City?
The price for luggage storage in Jersey City starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Jersey City?
There are multiple locations all around Jersey City which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near National September 11 Memorial, Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk, George Washington Bridge and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Jersey City?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Jersey City.
Are there storage lockers in Jersey City?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Jersey City. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Jersey City where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Jersey City?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Atlantic Center, Eataly Flatiron, and Joe's Pizza. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Jersey City are New York Hilton Midtown, The Westin New York at Times Square, and Park Central New York.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Jersey City?
Jersey City offers several scenic parks including Central Park, Union Square Park, and Bryant Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Jersey City?
You can find local tourist information at Zip Aviation, The Patch House, and Helicopter Flight Services.
What public transportation exists within Jersey City?
When flying to Jersey City, you're likely to pass through John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), or LaGuardia Airport (LGA). You're likely to pass through Port Authority Bus Terminal, Gate 233, or MTA Q69 - 21st & 34th ave if arriving by bus and Hoboken Terminal, New York Penn Station, or Atlantic Terminal if arriving by train. Popular metro stations like MTA Subway - 42nd St/Times Square/Port Authority Bus Terminal, MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station, or MTA Subway - 59th St/Columbus Circle can be used for transit within Jersey City.
Luggage storage nearby most Jersey City hotspotsPosted
Jersey City Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Jersey City?” Perhaps you just arrived in Jersey City and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Gucci Paramus Garden State Plaza, Jamba Menlo Park Mall, or Pelham Manor Shopping Plaza and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Jersey City at National September 11 Memorial, Coney Island Beach & Boardwalk, or George Washington Bridge and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Jersey City!
Luggage storage nearby most Jersey City hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Jersey City and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Jersey City start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Jersey City now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and Central Park Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park, Eastern Parkway Malls, and Sandy Hook. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terminal 5, The Loeb Boathouse, and Beer Authority.
How do I store luggage in Jersey City with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Jersey City without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Jersey City With Bounce
Nicknamed the Golden Door, Jersey City is considered to be one of the most diverse cities in the United States. Located in northeast New Jersey, Jersey City sits between the Hackensack and Hudson Rivers near the Upper New York Bay. Locals and tourists enjoy the panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Manhattan skyline, and Liberty State Park.
Spend time exploring the Liberty Science Center and all its interactive exhibits and IMAX Dome theater. Sit down to delicious meals of fresh seafood, authentic Jersey fare, and international delights. Stroll along the streets of downtown Jersey City and marvel at the revitalization of old factories that have been converted into office and living spaces. Urban parks were once abandoned rail yards and offer beautiful green spaces within the city. Sign up for a pub crawl or foodie tour to discover the heartbeat of the city, hang out with other tourists, and find all the great spots where locals like to hang out. Bring your sense of adventure and plan to utilize the Bounce app to find locations to stow your belongings while you partake in the fun.
Luggage Storage in Jersey City
Be sure to download the Bounce app and take full advantage of the short-term luggage service. Tourists and locals have discovered the convenience and ease of Bounce when out and about in the city. Due to safety concerns, many large attractions do not allow large bags inside. Instead of missing out on seeing something amazing, drop your bags at a Bounce location so you can explore all the major attractions without being hindered by your belongings.
Jersey City City Guide
Top Things to Do
Jersey City may not always be the most happening tourist attraction on the east coast, but it is a great place to visit away from the hustle and bustle of NYC. You can take a day trip into New York City from Jersey City. Still, you may decide to stick around and check out the available attractions, including a ferry ride to Staten Island, museums, galleries, and interactive exhibits at the science center.
When considering Jersey City, you probably envision loud locals, vibrant casinos, and Lady Liberty standing guard in the distance. This excitement carries over to the museums.
- Liberty Science Center: Come play at this interactive science museum filled with quirky experiments, amusing exhibits, and knowledgeable staff. The Liberty Science Center is located in Liberty State Park and opened in 1993. While here, wander through one of the most technologically advanced and biggest planetariums in the Western Hemisphere. The original Hoberman sphere is on display where you can learn the history of this phenomenon and learn how it folds down to a fraction of its original size.
- Mana Contemporary: This hidden gem is a cultural center affiliated with the Mana centers in Miami and Chicago and housed in an old factory filled with Jersey charm. You can sign up for a guided tour through the center or wander through on your own. Check out the paintings, photographs, and sculptures on display. Sign up for an interesting class or enjoy listening to different speakers throughout the year. Walk through the Amulf Rainer and Andy Warhol exhibits before leaving.
- Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal: Also known as the Communjpaw Terminal or the Jersey City Terminal, the Central Railroad used this terminal as the waterfront passenger entrance and was one of the busiest terminals in New Jersey. Catch a ferry out to Staten Island from here and take a tour of the Statue of Liberty. Stand just outside for fantastic views of the Manhattan skyline.
Jersey City has its fair share of great shopping malls, artisan shops, and trendy boutiques. You do not have to travel to New York City to find the latest and greatest fashions or that perfect gift. While spending time in Jersey City, take a morning and check out the shops and malls.
- Newport Centre: Located on the Hudson River just across the river from lower Manhattan, the Newport Centre is a fantastic shopping mall with an excellent selection of stores. Spend a morning browsing through the racks or window shopping. Afterward, stop by the food court for a light meal from one of the many vendors. Catch a movie at the theater inside the mall before heading back home or to your hotel.
- Hudson Mall: Find virtually anything you are looking for at the Hudson Mall from gifts, clothing, accessories, beauty supplies, and phones. Big box stores such as Big Lots also call the Hudson Mall home. Check out some of the chain restaurants found here or nab tickets to the newest blockbuster playing at the movie theater.
- Newport Plaza: Not to be confused with the Newport Centre, this plaza is a trendy strip mall offering big box stores, trendy boutiques, a fully stocked grocery store, and dining options. A movie theater is also located in this strip mall.
You do not have to search far to find a fantastic place to eat when in Jersey City. Fast food joints, cozy cafes, high-end restaurants, and international eateries are dotted throughout the city.
- Pizza: Sometimes you just crave a terrific slice of pizza, and Jersey City has several places to pick from aside from Pizza Hut or Papa John’s. Stop by Bleecker Street Pizza for a delicious pie that you can create yourself. Order an entire pizza or just a slice for a quick snack.
- Steakhouse: When you have a hankering for a juicy steak, head to Delmonico’s for fine dining and mouthwatering entrees. Try their signature Delmonico steak or Lobster Newburg and also order a side of the Delmonico potatoes. The wait staff is attentive and tries to make your experience at Delmonico’s a night you will not soon forget.
- Seafood: Fresh seafood has never tasted as good as it does when you sit down to a meal at the Pearl Oyster Bar. Serving fantastic New England fare, you will enjoy tasty dishes such as the lobster roll or mussels in a wine sauce. The grilled red snapper is also a great choice when visiting.