+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Municipality of Las Palmas
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Municipality of Las Palmas hotspots
Municipality of Las Palmas Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Municipality of Las Palmas?" Perhaps you just arrived in Municipality of Las Palmas and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Comercial Atlántico, Pozowinds, or Pull & Bear and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Playa de Melenara, Monumento natural del Roque Nublo, or Cenobio de Valerón and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Municipality of Las Palmas!
Luggage storage nearby most Municipality of Las Palmas hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Municipality of Las Palmas and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Municipality of Las Palmas start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Municipality of Las Palmas now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caldera de los Marteles, Starbucks, and Café Regina. You can also go for a hike around Barranco de los Cernícalos, Finca de Osorio, and Los Tilos de Moya. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Intercambiador de Santa Catalina, Taberna Chica, and Las Buenas Pulgas.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Municipality of Las Palmas with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Municipality of Las Palmas without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Las Palmas with Bounce
The capital of Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands, Las Palmas is known around the world as a fantastic location for a holiday. The Canary Islands are known for their warm weather, stunning coastline, and exciting nightlife scene, and Las Palmas is many people’s first introduction to these intriguing Atlantic islands. Along with nightlife and outdoor activities, Las Palmas also has some cultural highlights that are often missed by travelers who come to laze on the beach, but are well worth exploring in their own right.
To really enjoy your time in Las Palmas, it’s better to travel light. That’s where Bounce comes in. Bounce provides luggage storage in Las Palmas and in hundreds of cities around the world, making travel easier for everyone. Drop off your bags with Bounce and get ready to explore the Canary Islands for yourself.
Luggage storage in Las Palmas
Nothing ruins a trip faster than carrying more luggage than you need to. That’s why Bounce exists. By partnering with local businesses in Las Palmas and in cities around the world, Bounce makes sure you always have convenient and safe luggage storage wherever you are. Avoid the hassle of early hotel checkouts and late flights by dropping off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage location.
Las Palmas city guide
Things to do
Las Palmas, along with the Canary Islands as a whole, is known for its abundant beaches. And for many visitors to the islands, that’s enough. Enjoying the crystalline waters and the abundant sunshine isn’t exactly a bad way to spend your vacation. However, Las Palmas is also the best place to discover the unique culture of the Canary Islands. If you find yourself needing to kill time on a rainy day, or you’ve simply had enough of the beaches for a while, this city can also offer you some cultural activities that are worth doing.
It’s safe to say that many of Las Palmas’ millions of annual tourists aren’t especially interested in the culture and history of the islands. But that’s a shame, because it’s a rich one. The city was born in the midst of warfare back in the 15th century, and since that time, the islands have continued to maintain their own culture and autonomy. You can learn more about this history at some of Las Palmas’ best museums.
- Museo Canario: This is the place to come to learn more about the unique history of the Canary Islands as a whole. This archaeological museum focuses on the history and prehistory of the islands before they became part of Spain, and tells the story of the earliest human occupation of this remote peninsula.
- Casa de Colon: Christopher Columbus is an important and divisive figure in the history of the world. This well-preserved house once belonged to the governor of the Canary Islands and was where the famous explorer stopped on his way to the Americas. Learn about his voyage and the effect his visit had on the islands at this fascinating museum.
- Elder Museum of Science and Technology: For something completely different, step away from history and into the future at this interactive museum. Signs here jokingly state that it is forbidden not to touch the exhibits, and you can learn about the history and future of technology at this entertaining attraction.
Anywhere there are tourists, there will be shops to serve them. If you need to purchase something for your trip or are just looking for gifts for people back home, Las Palmas has plenty of places to serve you. And if you’ve had enough of the beach, a little bit of retail therapy might be just what you need.
- Calle Mayor de Triana: If you’re looking for gifts that are uniquely Canarian, this is the place to come. The street is located in the heart of the charming town and is the best location for souvenirs, local handicrafts, art, and anything else you might want to remind you of your trip. Plus, with all its bars and restaurants, it’s a very pleasant place to spend a few hours wandering and enjoying the atmosphere.
- Avenida Mesa y López: For a more modern shopping experience, check out this out-of-town shopping center. This commercial zone is home to numerous top brands, including Spain’s famous El Corte Ingles chain.
- El Muelle: If you’re looking to get out of the weather or just prefer an indoor mall experience, this is the place to come in Las Palmas. Along with plenty of stores, you’ll find restaurants and even a movie theater, making this a great rainy day activity.
Every city in Spain boasts some fantastic places to eat, and Las Palmas is no different. As you’d expect from the proximity of the ocean, seafood rules the roost here. But you’ll also find classic Spanish dishes and some more cosmopolitan offerings in the city’s many bars and restaurants.
- La Marinera: Las Palmas boasts dozens of places where you can scratch your seafood itch. But few can compete with this city institution. Fried octopus and fish stew plus the catch of the day offer diners the chance to get familiar with the unique seafood of the islands.
- El Arrosar: For many people, Spanish cuisine is synonymous with paella. And while this famous dish hails originally from the Andalusia region, you can find it throughout Spain these days, including in the Canary Islands. El Arrosar has made a specialty of the dish, offering 16 different varieties of rice. They also serve other classic Spanish cuisine that will make you forget you’re so far away from the mainland.
- Eklectico Gastro: The Canary Islands combine Spanish, Latin, and African influences in their cuisine, and you’ll find this eclectic approach well-represented at this restaurant. The menu changes constantly, but one thing that remains constant is the chef’s willingness to experiment with new flavors, making this an always-exciting restaurant to visit on a trip to Las Palmas.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Municipality of Las Palmas?
The price for luggage storage in Municipality of Las Palmas is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Municipality of Las Palmas?
There are multiple locations all around Municipality of Las Palmas which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Playa de Melenara, Monumento natural del Roque Nublo, Cenobio de Valerón and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Municipality of Las Palmas?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Municipality of Las Palmas.
Are there storage lockers in Municipality of Las Palmas?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Municipality of Las Palmas. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Municipality of Las Palmas where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Municipality of Las Palmas?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Restaurante Embarcadero, Gourmet Experience Eci, and La Glorieta del Jamon. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Municipality of Las Palmas are Design Plus Bex Hotel, Hotel Reina Isabel, and Hotel Parque.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Municipality of Las Palmas?
Municipality of Las Palmas offers several scenic parks including Parque de Santa Catalina, Parque Romano, and Parque de San Telmo.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Municipality of Las Palmas?
You can find local tourist information at Casitas Canarias, Ecoturismograncanaria.Com, and Trip Gran Canaria.