Rated 4.9/5 (162,958 ratings)
Luggage Storage Laval
Instantly reserve the best locations in Laval to store your luggage for just CA$8.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Laval Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 7, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Laval?" Perhaps you just arrived in Laval and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Quartier DIX30, Galeries d'Anjou, or Place Desormeaux Ctr Coml and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Pont Honoré-Mercier, Ile des Moulins, or Parc Angrignon and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Laval!
Luggage storage nearby most Laval hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Laval and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Laval start at just CA$8.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Laval now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffeneo, Starbucks, and Café Van Houtte. You can also go for a hike around Balade de Vieux Port, Parc National d'Oka, and Frédéric Back Tree Pavilion. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Snookers Billiards, Ciociaro Sport Bar, and Les Insulaires Microbrasseurs.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Laval with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Laval without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
France is a country with a rich and fascinating history, and Laval is a city where that past is brought to the fore. Strategically positioned at a crossing point between Ile de France and Brittany, the first castle to be built here dates back one thousand years.
On the west bank of the Mayenne River, you will find the castle and its surrounding cobbled streets that date back to medieval times. On the east bank, many of the oldest buildings are from the Middle Ages. But Laval is not just about history, and there is a fascinating attachment to Naive art here as well.
Any visit to this city is going to be an adventure, but that will be diminished considerably if you are having to haul heavy bags with you as you explore. Bounce Luggage storage services are experts in taking care of your precious bags. To make traveling life easier, they team up with local partners so that you can easily and conveniently store your bags and their online booking facility makes this extremely easy. What’s more, they include free insurance so that you can enjoy your stay without having to worry about your luggage.
Since Laval is a city of such great historic importance, it’s no surprise there are several excellent museums here. Learn more about the city at these and other cultural institutions.
- Museum of Fine Arts and Singular Arts: Know locally as MANAS, this museum aims to make contemporary art accessible. Naïve art normally refers to works by artists with no formal training, but don’t allow that definition to put you off. Many of the works you will see here are quite simply a delight. There is much use of vibrant color and the works come in many different mediums. It is a museum in which you can easily lose hours. (Don't try to tour the museum with large bags as there are no suitable storage options. Instead, connect to a convenient Bounce luggage storage service nearby and drop your luggage there)
- Musee des Beaux-Arts: If you prefer to view artwork of a more traditional nature then this museum of fine arts should suit your perfectly. There are more than 15, 000 works on display here, including paintings, drawings, and ancient traditional weapons. The museum was established in 1836 so they have had plenty of time in which to fine-tune their amazing collection. (With no facility for storing suitcases and larger luggage items, you are advised to contact Bounce luggage storage services who will have a nearby facility where you can safely leave larger items while you enjoy your tour.)
- Laval Museum of Science: Many cities boast some sort of science museum but not all of them can claim to have opened their doors in 1801. This collection of over 130, 000 items covers a broad spectrum and so offers something of interest to everyone. There are exhibits here that range from natural specimens right through to technical machines. Some of the items on exhibit are loaned to other institutions as they are still being studied and researched. (As with most museums in France, storing larger luggage items can be a problem so consider using one of Bounce luggage storage facilities nearby.)
Who could come to France and resist the temptation to shop? In Laval, as in many French cities, you can do much of your shopping in the center of town rather than by traveling to a mall or shopping center. Here are some suggestions to make your Laval shopping experience easier.
- Laval Center: In the heart of the city and along Boulevard le Corbusier you will be able to find a wide variety of shops selling everything from lingerie to wine and from cheese to magazines. Many of the major international brands will be represented here and all interspersed with a delightful peppering of street-front cafes.
- Centropolis: Situated at 1799 Avenue Pierre-Peladeau, this large shopping center is home to a large range of retail outlets as well as a cinema complex and numerous restaurants and coffee shops. There are many open terraces owned by various eateries that make the complex a popular meeting place for locals.
- La Fromagerie du Vieux St-Francois: If you are looking for a unique cheese shopping experience then you might like to visit this authentic farm. Here you can purchase products from the farm and you can also do a tour to gain a greater understanding of how the products are produced and see some of the animals that supply the milk.
France is a country that prides itself on its culinary heritage and the quality of the food it serves. There are hundreds of regional specialties and Laval is no exception. If you prefer to venture towards something more exotic, you won’t be disappointed either.
- Local cuisine: Laval offers a wide range of local dishes even by French standards. Here you will find game stews, roasted pheasant, and fresh fish in abundance. Any of the local dishes can be accompanied by fine wine and followed by one of the dozens of different regional cheeses. Try Le Esprit Cuisine for fine dining and brilliant presentation while Tom Pousse errs more toward traditional family dishes such as pies followed by amazing pastries. For fish, head to La Taverne de Maitre Kanter.
- Asian eating: Asian food is a popular alternative to the more traditional French dishes, and you are spoiled for choice in this city. Whether you want Japanese sushi, a Thai curry, or something sweet and sour from China, you will have no problem locating a restaurant that offers your personal favorites. In the west of the city, Basilic Verte offers Thai dishes served to a high standard while the Sushi Palace has a wide range of fresh and well-presented sushi options. At-Tin is a great place for Chinese dishes.
- African options: France has a longstanding relationship with North Africa and as a result, there is a heavy emphasis on restaurants serving Arab and African dishes. These restaurants are very popular and offer something slightly more spicy than most French foods. The Eveil de Orient is very popular but other restaurants to look out for include Falafal Mania and Damascus Restaurant.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Laval?
The price for luggage storage in Laval is just CA$8.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Laval?
There are multiple locations all around Laval which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Pont Honoré-Mercier, Ile des Moulins, Parc Angrignon and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Laval?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Laval.
Are there storage lockers in Laval?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Laval. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Laval where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Laval?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Andalos Boulangerie, Harvey's, and Tim Hortons. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Laval are Hotel Newstar, Motel Ideal, and Le St-Martin Hotel & Suites.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Laval?
Laval offers several scenic parks including Parc Gouin, Parc-nature de l'Île de la Visitation, and Parc Pierre de Coubertin.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Laval?
You can find local tourist information at Tourisme Laval, Acta, and Tours a E C.