Rated 4.9/5 (153,790 ratings)
Luggage Storage Livorno
Instantly reserve the best locations in Livorno to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Livorno Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Livorno?" Perhaps you just arrived in Livorno and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parco Levante, Pittarello, or H&M and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Certosa di Pisa, or Port of Livorno (Porto di Livorno) and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Livorno!
Luggage storage nearby most Livorno hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Livorno and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Livorno start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Livorno now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Greco di Sodini Leonardo, La Borsa, and Cascina - Centro Storico. You can also go for a hike around Sottopassaggio di Visignano, Parco Naturale di Migliarino, and Oasi Massaciuccoli. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Terrazza Mascagni, Baracchina Bianca, and Aurelia Bar.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Livorno with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Livorno without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Livorno With Bounce
Nestled on the Western coast of Tuscany, Livorno is one of the region’s modern cities known for its medieval-era fortifications and extensive seaport. When it was proclaimed a free port in the 17th century, it became a famous spot among traders from around the world, resulting in the city’s multiculturalism.
However, Livorno isn’t necessarily a medieval town like many other areas in the region. As a port city, it’s always been a melting pot of cultures, and its brightness and openness have attracted artists and painters for centuries. It is also filled with art, history, and many world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world.
This Tuscany city is bordered and intersected by canals that connect it with the sea and the Arno River in the north. Some of its remarkable landmarks include the Old and New Forts, the Fortezza Vecchia and Fortezza Nuova, as well as the Monument of the Four Moors. It also features picturesque neighborhoods, like the Nuova Venezia, where you can tour around on a boat.
The last thing you’d want when visiting its major attractions and beautiful sights is to drag your heavy bags around. Whether you need a temporary left luggage service or a permanent solution to store luggage while you’re in the city, Bounce can help you enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Luggage Storage in Livorno
When you are in Livorno, you'll want to spend as much time as you can dining on delicious seafood or exploring the port of Livorno and the stunning Fortezza Nuova. With an array of luggage storage Livorno locations, you won’t have to worry about bringing your large backpacks or suitcases when you travel or venture out.
Bounce has numerous storage lockers and luggage drop-off points throughout the city and beyond, including near its key locations, airports, and train stations. It means you don’t have to struggle to look for left luggage facilities when you arrive. Our friendly staff will ensure your important belongings are safe and secured.
Livorno City Guide
Top Things to Do in Livorno
There’s no dull moment in Livorno, with endless entertainment, indoor fun, family-friendly activities, and outdoor adventures it offers its residents and visitors. Besides its tourist attractions, you’ll also enjoy dining at the trendy restaurants and cafes and shopping at the small retail outlets, boutiques, local shops, and markets. Along with your bag and suitcases, make sure you bring lots of energy to explore the city and discover its hidden gems for the entire day.
Museums in Livorno
After taking advantage of the luggage services at one of our luggage storage locations in Livorno, it’s time to delve deeper into the city’s history and learn about its interesting past. Bring your friends and loved ones and enjoy a journey of discovery in the museums in Livorno.
- Civic Museum Giovanni Fattori: Located in the magnificent Villa Mimbeli of Livorno, this museum holds an extensive collection of artworks by classic art geniuses and local artists, besides Giovanni Fattori’s masterpieces. These include the works of romantic artist Enrico Pollastrini, the expressive art pieces of Fattori, and other masterpieces of the Postmacchiailo movement.
- Paleontology Museum in Poggibonsi: If you’re interested in the world’s natural history and human evolution, this museum should be on your must-visit list. It displays archaeological finds and fossils, including animal bones and the Neolithic tomb of Cucule di Staggia.
- Natural History Museum of the Mediterranean: Housed in the historic Villa Henderson, the Natural History Museum in Livorno explores human evolution from both cultural and physical points of view. Exhibited here are casts of the most significant fossil finds of the hominid family, rock paintings, statues of prehistoric venuses, and more. A visit to the museum will also take you to the Planetarium, a Botanical Garden, and a center for Environmental Education.
Shopping in Livorno
Livorno may not have the most luxurious fashion design shops you’ll find in other shopping cities. Still, it’s also home to some well-known brands like Zara, Benetton, and H&M. Its shopping malls, boutiques, and retail outlets throughout the city also offer excellent shopping opportunities to please the shopaholic in you.
- Via Grande: Livorno’s Main Street, Via Grande is a pretty big shopping street that extends from the Mediceo Port area to Republic Square. It’s lined with chain stores selling shoes, high-end clothing, and accessories. There are also some boutiques, local shops, and smaller outlets offering perfumes and jewelry you should check out. It’s hard to miss, as it’s close to the shuttle bus with routes leading from the town center.
- Ricasoli Street: Within walking distance from Main Street is another excellent shopping street in Livorno. Ricasoli Street offers upscale boutiques and local shops, where you can buy everything, from souvenir and gift items to trendy clothing and shoes. To get there, just go down Cairoli Street from Via Grande and then cross Cavour Square.
- Mercato Centrale: Located inside a majestic 19th-century building with arched windows and high ceilings, Mercato Centrale is one of Europe’s busiest and oldest markets. It is airy and bright inside, so its interior and intricate designs remain noticeable. While shopping for meat, seasonal fruits, spices, cheeses, and farm products, its gorgeous design will undoubtedly catch your eyes.
Dining in Livorno
With its location on the west coast of Italy and in the westernmost part of the Tuscany region, it’s not surprising to find many seafood restaurants in the city. So if you want to explore the wonders of seafood, including the flavors of Tuscany, then dining in Livorno has plenty to offer.
- Restaurant da Pino: If you’re in Italy to experience Italian cuisine while eating by the port, Restaurant da Pino is a perfect option. This restaurant has been serving typical Italian dishes since 1982. They also open until late, so this is an ideal choice if you’re looking for a place for a late-night meal.
- Restaurant Il Molo: For more seafood-centered meals, you may want to consider Restaurant Il Molo. They’re famous for their cacciucco, which is an Italian fish stew and is native to the region. Like Restaurant da Pino, they also open until late, plus there’s outside seating if you wish to enjoy a starry night with your meals.
- Restaurant Il Fischietto: Italian cuisine is one thing, but Livornese cuisine is another. If you’re in Livorno to explore the dishes of the locals, then Restaurant Il Fischietto is the place to be. This is a simple and quaint Italian restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating and an atmosphere that will sure to make you feel welcomed in town.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Livorno?
The price for luggage storage in Livorno is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Livorno?
There are multiple locations all around Livorno which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Tower of Pisa (Torre di Pisa), Certosa di Pisa, Port of Livorno (Porto di Livorno) and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Livorno?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Livorno.
Are there storage lockers in Livorno?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Livorno. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Livorno where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Livorno?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Restaurant Calafuria, La Terrazza, and Osteria Del Contadino. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Livorno are Albergo Ristorante Il Cavaliere Nero, Grand Hotel Palazzo, and Hotel Mediterraneo.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Livorno?
Livorno offers several scenic parks including Rotonda di Ardenza, Fontanella ASA Alta Qualità, and Area Giochi.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Livorno?
You can find local tourist information at Labrotour SRL, Cheapest Tuscany Car, and Orisa Italy SRL.