Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Long Beach?
The price for luggage storage in Long Beach starts from just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Long Beach?
There are multiple locations all around Long Beach which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Hollywood Park, Hermosa Beach - The Strand, Echo Park at the Lotus Festival and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Long Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Long Beach.
Are there storage lockers in Long Beach?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Long Beach. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Long Beach where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Long Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, McDonald's, and Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Long Beach are Hyatt Regency Long Beach, Hilton Long Beach, and Renaissance Long Beach Hotel.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Long Beach?
Long Beach offers several scenic parks including Bixby Park, Shoreline Aquatic Park, and The Bluff.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Long Beach?
You can find local tourist information at Harbor Breeze Yacht Charters And Cruises, Harbor Cruises Whale Watching, and Jetski2Catalina.
Luggage storage nearby most Long Beach hotspotsPosted
Long Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Long Beach?” Perhaps you just arrived in Long Beach and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bella Terra Shopping Center, Citadel Outlets, or Whittwood Town Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on sightseeing around Long Beach at Hollywood Park, Hermosa Beach - The Strand, or Echo Park at the Lotus Festival and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Long Beach!
Luggage storage nearby most Long Beach hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Long Beach and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Long Beach start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Long Beach now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Hollywood Land, Starbucks, and Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe. You can also go for a hike around Los Angeles River, Palos Verdes Hiking Trails, and Culver City Stairs. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Hooters, Alexs Bar, and Auld Dubliner.
How do I store luggage in Long Beach with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Long Beach without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Long Beach With Bounce
In southwestern California, on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, you can find the peaceful and beautiful city of Long Beach. Long Beach was settled in 1784 by Spaniard Manuel Nieto, although experts found evidence of indigenous people living in the area more than 10,000 years ago. In 1888, the city was named for its long beaches along the coastline, and you can see why when you visit.
The beaches attract visitors from all over the world for swimming, boating, and other water activities. This picturesque area is known for its many waterfront attractions like the Aquarium of the Pacific, the RMS Queen Mary, and Shoreline Village. Wander in the sand on dozens of public beaches, including Junipero Beach on Junipero Avenue and Long Beach City Beach, just down the coast to the east. In fact, if you follow Shoreline Way, you'll pass through about 15 different beaches.
And with an average high temperature in the middle 70s, outdoor activities are popular with both visitors and the locals. In fact, there are over 90 parks in the city covering more than 3,100 acres. Of course, there are many other fun things to do in sunny Long Beach, such as shopping, eating, and learning about the culture by visiting the museums in town.
Luggage Storage in Long Beach
We travel a lot too, and we know how lugging extra bags can have an effect on an adventurous spirit. Do whatever you came here to do without the burden of extra gear. Download the Bounce app and use the convenient luggage storage company to suit your needs. Locals to Long Beach can store their surfing equipment between an afternoon riding the waves and a night out. Whatever the reason for needing Bounce, we've got you covered.
Long Beach City Guide
Top Things to Do
Just saying the name, Long Beach tells you why most people visit this charming town on the coastline. But there is much more to do than just hanging out at the beach. The Aquarium of the Pacific has more than 100 exhibits with over 12,000 animals to enjoy. Pet a shark or stingray, meet some sea lions and penguins, feed the birds in Lorikeet Forest, or take a tour behind the scenes. Swing by the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, the Lion Lighthouse, or the Russian Submarine next to the Queen Mary.
You can find more than two dozen museums if you want to learn more about the Long Beach area. There are several art museums, a few history museums, and some nature museums like the Wonder of Dinosaurs. They even have a Museum of Selfies.
- The Queen Mary: On Queens Highway, the permanently docked Queen Mary is a fun and informational museum to visit. They give guided tours, including several haunted tours, so you can meet the supernatural residents on the ship. You can also see a plethora of art and decorative items, historical photos, a 4D theater, a replica of the Queen Mary made of 250,000 Legos, and the last remaining propeller on the Queen Mary.
- Long Beach Museum of Art: The Long Beach Museum of Art boasts a large selection of English Staffordshire ceramics from the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. Located on East Ocean Boulevard just to the north of Junipero Beach, the building sits on top of a bluff with a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean. The museum also offers guided tours and a library where you can learn more about the history of the artisans of Southern California.
- Rancho Los Alamitos: This fascinating ranch has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places twice. The ranch house dates back to the early 1800s, and the Village of Povuu’ngna historic site is the birthplace of the Gabrielino-Tongva people from thousands of years ago. Enjoy a guided tour, or just explore the ranch and gardens on your own.
Long Island has been described as a shopping paradise by many who visit. Maybe it is because of the huge shopping malls with unique entertainment. Or it could be all of the little shops and boutiques lining many of the streets along the shoreline. It may be the eclectic Fourth Street shopping area where you can spend a whole day just browsing.
- Pike Outlets: Pike Outlets on South Pine Avenue has much more than just shopping. Ride the Cyclone roller coaster, the Ferris wheel, or catch a movie. They also have over 30 shops and restaurants, including Forever 21, H&M, Hot Topic, and the Gap. Satisfy your taste buds at the California Pizza Kitchen, P.F. Chang’s, or Bubba Gump Shrimp Company.
- Fourth Street: Also known as Retro Row, this is more of a community than a shopping mall. Bringing people together for shopping, eating, and entertainment is the idea here, and it is popular with vacationers as well as residents. Browse over a dozen shops, including a thrift store, record store, and Past & Present, a unique shop with retro items. But that’s not all. Check out the art theater, several eateries, a spa, a few hair salons, and a boxing club.
- MADE by Millworks: If you want to buy some items made by local artisans, head to MADE by Millworks on Pine Avenue. Some of the popular local artisans include Big Toe Sticker Collection, Marz Prints, Stacy Russo, and 7 Swell. Buy paintings, magnets, stickers and pins, books, clothing, mugs, and just about anything else you can think of.
There is no limit to the different cuisines you can find in Long Beach. Choose from Asian food to pizzerias and Mexican menus, as well as a bit of French and Italian. If you want fish, they definitely have a wide variety of seafood eateries. Or if you just want a cheeseburger and fries, you can get that too.
- Shoreline Village: If you can't decide what you want to eat, go to Shoreline Village on the Long Beach Freeway. Tequila Jacks has tostadas, tacos, as well as BBQ ribs and steaks. Louisiana Charlie’s will serve you shrimp, Po-boys, gumbo, and even alligator etouffee. Tugboat Pete’s has all the typical American foods like hotdogs, burgers, and fries. They even have a Funnel House, where you can get funnel cakes made to order.
- Vegan Restaurants: For those who don’t eat meat, there are about a dozen places that only sell vegan food. Ahimsa Vegan Café is a great choice. Under the Sun on East Third Street is also a highly rated eatery. Or try the HipPea on East Fourth Street for some falafel, hummus, and fries. And Seabirds Kitchen has kale and cauliflower salad, purple taquitos, and beet burgers.
- Seafood: If you are looking for delicious seafood, Long Beach has a lot of that. King’s Fish House is highly rated for their sushi, swordfish, and trout. Pier 76 Fish Grill has a variety of delights like grilled shrimp, Mahi Mahi, salmon, and tilapia. For a fancier meal, head to the Reef on South Harbor Scenic Drive. The name doesn’t lie, the view is spectacular. And the food is excellent, too, with Alaskan snow crab, oysters, grouper, lobster, and more.