+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Madonna di Campiglio
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Madonna di Campiglio hotspots
Madonna di Campiglio Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Madonna di Campiglio?" Perhaps you just arrived in Madonna di Campiglio and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Bulli e Pupe, Bata, or Nkd and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Piazza Cesare Battisti, Piazza della Portella, or Trento-Port'aquila and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Madonna di Campiglio!
Luggage storage nearby most Madonna di Campiglio hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Madonna di Campiglio and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Madonna di Campiglio start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Madonna di Campiglio now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Serafini SNC, Bar Al Tabià, and Bar Ristorante Pizzeria Castel Corona. You can also go for a hike around Roccolo Ventura, Sentiero delle Glare - Tovel, and Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Bar Suisse, Jumper, and Bar Eureka.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Madonna di Campiglio with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Madonna di Campiglio without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage storage in Madonna di Campiglio
Store your luggage around Madonna di Campiglio with Bounce
Nestled in the mountains of the autonomous Italian province of Trento, Madonna di Campiglio is a ski resort well-known to lovers of winter sports and the great outdoors. With ready access to the ski slopes and some hotels offering ski-to-door access, this is the place to come if you're searching for fresh powder and mountains you have yet to conquer.
This resort isn't huge, so hotel deals can be hard to find. And while you're searching nearby hotels for a place that offers free Wi-Fi Internet access, a flat-screen TV, and maybe even free parking, it's easy to forget to look for a hotel that also offers luggage storage space. But nothing ruins a trip faster than carrying more than you need to.
A ski lift is no place for heavy bags. And once you've hit the slopes, it can be hard to find a place to store bulky items like skis and snowboards, especially if you've already had to check out of your guest accommodation. Those cheap room deals aren't nearly so tempting when you realize you don't have a place to store your bags.
Luckily, it's not hard to find luggage storage in Madonna di Campiglio. No matter how big your bags are or how long you need to store them for, you can find a place to look after your things while you enjoy everything this mountain town has to offer.
Luggage storage in Madonna di Campiglio
Bounce makes luggage storage easy by partnering with local businesses in Madonna di Campiglio and in hundreds of cities around the world. This means you can book luggage storage online and make sure that there'll be room for your skis, snowboard, snowshoes, or any other sports equipment you have with you. Instead of relying on a hotel, you can get your bags taken care of before you even arrive. That's one more load off your mind.
Madonna di Campiglio city guide
Top things to do in Madonna di Campiglio
This mountain town is all about winter sports. Located in the Italian Alps and surrounded by dizzying peaks, Madonna di Campiglio offers nearly endless slopes and cross-country ski trails that are only a short ride on the ski lift away.
However, although the town is small, there are some things to do here besides skiing. Even in the summer, you can find some activities in Madonna di Campiglio that are worth enjoying. Just leave your bags behind and try some of these great ideas.
Museums in Madonna di Campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio isn't particularly rich in museums; the town isn't big enough for that. However, it does have a fascinating museum of its own, and in the wider area, you'll find more enriching institutions that will explain the history and culture of this area.
- Museum of Campiglio Mountain Guides: Madonna di Campiglio owes its existence to the early Alpine pioneers who braved the hazardous conditions of the mountains to find the slopes and found the town. This history is recognized at the Museum of Campiglio Mountain Guides, which is dedicated to the early pioneers who led expeditions in these mountains, often at great danger to themselves.
- House Geopark: Just down the road in Carisolo, this small but interesting museum explains the unique geology of the region. There are giant relief maps and dioramas along with fossils and minerals harvested from the beautiful mountains all around. It's a great place to learn more about the forces that have shaped this part of Europe.
- MMAPE: This unusual museum is dedicated to the humble bee. The museum keeps its own beehives, and on a guided tour, you'll learn more about the history of beekeeping in the Alps and its importance to the local economy. You'll also get to try some delicious honey, and this is a great educational experience for kids who will get to experience science and nature in a hands-on way.
Shopping in Madonna di Campiglio
Despite its small size, Madonna di Campiglio has a fairly impressive range of shopping experiences. In the village itself and in surrounding towns, you'll find just about everything you need, whether it's outdoor gear or a beautiful piece of custom jewelry.
- Ballardini: If you're looking for tasty souvenirs, this is the place to find them. Ballardini sells handcrafted pasta, high-end olive oil, and other Italian treats that make great gifts.
- Gioielleria Stedile: One of the best jewelry stores in Madonna di Campiglio, this is the place to come for a memorable gift if you really want to impress.
- Lorenzetti Sport: A place to come for both sportswear and high-end fashion, Lorenzetti sells clothing for both men and women and also rents skis and bicycles.
Restaurants in Madonna di Campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio maybe small. But after all, this is Italy. So you can expect some delicious food. Plus, with all the tourists the town receives in the winter, plenty of restaurants have sprung up in the city center to provide great food. You'll often find multilingual staff who can help guide your choices at these establishments.
- Cantina del Suisse: This charming restaurant certainly looks the part, with its thick stone walls and dark wooden beams giving that Alpine chalet vibe. The menu here wears its Italian influences on its sleeve, with dishes like cannelloni and spaghetti sharing menu space with veal cheek and Angus beef tagliatelle. There's also a small but tasty vegetarian menu on offer.
- El Volt Dela Baita: This low-key Italian joint is the place to come for satisfying pizza, pasta, and other local favorites, often at very reasonable prices.
- Stube Hermitage: The recipient of a Michelin star, this restaurant is located in the Hermitage Biohotel and provides a choice of three different tasting menus as well as à la carte dining. The dishes on offer are mostly Italian, but you'll also find a good selection of Swiss-inspired flavors here.
Though it may be small, Madonna di Campiglio has more than its share of great things to do. A haven for winter sports, this is also a great place to dine, shop, and explore the local culture and history.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Madonna di Campiglio?
The price for luggage storage in Madonna di Campiglio is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Madonna di Campiglio?
There are multiple locations all around Madonna di Campiglio which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Cesare Battisti, Piazza della Portella, Trento-Port'aquila and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Madonna di Campiglio?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Madonna di Campiglio.
Are there storage lockers in Madonna di Campiglio?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Madonna di Campiglio. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Madonna di Campiglio where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Madonna di Campiglio?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Ristorante Rifugio Patascoss, Malga panciana, and Chalet Fiat. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Madonna di Campiglio are La Rosa delle Dolomiti, Residence Marilleva 900, and Rifugio Orso Bruno.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Madonna di Campiglio?
Madonna di Campiglio offers several scenic parks including Parco Pineta.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Madonna di Campiglio?
You can find local tourist information at Rifugio Casinei, Pietragrande SAS di Fiore Alimonta & C., and Azienda Per Il Turismo Madonna di Campiglio - Pinzolo - Val Rendena.