Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Mendoza?
The price for luggage storage in Mendoza starts from just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Is it safe to store your bags in Mendoza?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Mendoza.
Are there storage lockers in Mendoza?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Mendoza. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Mendoza where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Luggage storage nearby most Mendoza hotspotsPosted
Mendoza Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Mendoza?” Perhaps you just arrived in Mendoza and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Mendoza!
Luggage storage nearby most Mendoza hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Mendoza and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Mendoza start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in Mendoza with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Mendoza without your things!
Store Your Luggage Around Mendoza With Bounce
Argentina is a country that’s famous for its breathtaking natural beauty and vibrant culture. The same can be said for most, if not all, of Argentina’s provinces - including the province of Mendoza. The province of Mendoza is not only gorgeous, but it’s also the wine and olive oil capital of Argentina. We’ll discuss this province’s capital and how guests can conveniently store their luggage with Bounce. Before we delve into the present, we’d like to discuss this area’s past.
The City of Mendoza - the aptly named capital of the Province of Mendoza - was founded in 1561 by a Conquistador named Pedro del Castillo. Rather than name this city after himself, Castillo named Mendoza after Don Garcia Hurtado de Mendoza, Chile’s Governor at the time. More and more Spanish settlers came to live in Mendoza over the years. However, a cataclysmic earthquake ravaged the city in 1861. It took some time for the city to recover from this incident. Ultimately, the citizens of Mendoza were able to repair the damage and build their city anew.
Luggage Storage in Mendoza
Back when Pedro del Castillo founded Mendoza, the city - which was more a small town back then - only had about 80 residents. Now, Mendoza has a population that far exceeds the 100,000 mark. Mendoza also receives about 122, 000 plus visitors each year. This means that Mendoza is much more spacious than many other tourist destinations. However, this also means that guests may have trouble finding luggage storage options in the city. That’s where Bounce comes in; we’re a luggage service that operates 7 days a week near city highlights. To learn more about our services, download the Bounce app.
Mendoza City Guide
Top Things to Do
There are plenty of things to do in Mendoza; guests can tour the city’s wineries, participate in festivals, and search for landmarks scattered about the area. Mendoza has so much to see and do that it can’t all be experienced in one day or even one trip. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite must-do activities.
As we discussed earlier, Mendoza has a very textured history. Many monumental events have taken place in this city over the years - from political upheavals to sweeping social changes, and everything in between. Much of that history is preserved in Mendoza’s museums and art exhibits. A trip to one of these venues can make for a harrowing, thought-provoking experience.
- Museo Cornelio Moyano: This venue is also known as the Museo de Ciencias Naturales y Antropológicas Juan Cornelio Moyano. It’s a natural history museum that chronicles the development of life in Mendoza. Guests can find fossils as well as artifacts from bygone eras. Museo Cornelio Moyano is located near one of Bounce’s luggage storage stations.
- Museo Fundacional: Museo Fundacional - or the Historical Regional Foundation Museum in English - a cornerstone of Mendoza’s culture. This museum actually preserves pieces of the city that were partially destroyed during the 1861 Earthquake. Museo Fundacional is a testament to the resilience of Mendoza’s citizens and is a must-visit locale.
- Museo Nacional del Vino: In English, Museo Nacional del Vino means “the National Wine Museum.” It should come as no surprise that this venue is extremely popular at this point. Scores of finely aged wines are on display here; each one has a unique story that guests can learn about at the Museo.
Mendoza’s shopping scene is intertwined with its art scene; many of the products sold in the city were handcrafted by artisans and craftsmen who live in Mendoza. Not only does this make for a unique shopping experience, but it also allows guests to support Mendoza’s local artists. There are also plenty of places to buy bottles of aged wine as well.
- Las Viñas: Las Vinas is an old school, understated type of shopping market. Items like gourds and ponchos are sold alongside handmade pottery. Best of all, guests can pick up a bottle of wine here before they leave Mendoza.
- Palmares Open Mall: The Palmares Open Mall is a favorite shopping spot among locals and tourists of all ages. The mall’s relaxing atmosphere and numerous amenities add to its charm. However, it’s the wide variety of stores that keep patrons coming back; guests will find plenty of stores to meet all of their shopping needs.
- Sol & Vino: We’d be remiss not to shout out at least one winery. Sol & Vino is one of most popular wineries in the city. Patrons can purchase premium wines as well as music, books, and handmade souvenirs. Sol & Vino is on the nearby Wineflite Hub as well as one of Bounce’s luggage storage locations.
Wine flows like water in the city of Mendoza. There’s a vast array of wineries, restaurants, and pubs that sell great food and unforgettable beverages. Whether someone’s looking for a fine dining experience, a tour of Mendoza’s vineyards, or a quick bite, they won’t be disappointed.
- Francis Mallmann: Francis Mallmann is an Argentinian steakhouse that’s located in a winery. If that sounds exciting, just wait until you get a look at the menu. Francis Mallmann specializes in traditional Argentinian and South American dishes. This restaurant is also famous for its atmosphere and scenic view of the city.
- La Posada del Jamon: An increasing number of fantastic restaurants are opening up in Uco Valley. However, La Posada del Jamon was the first eatery to open in the area. La Posada del Jamon is famous for its comfy atmosphere and its cured-ham. This business is owned and operated by the proprietor’s family, who always give their guests a warm and welcoming experience.
- Los Chocos: Anyone who’s never had Argentian food before should consider stopping by Los Chocos first. Serving up delicious five-course meals is this family-owned restaurant’s forte. The staff is very friendly and will purportedly share their recipes with patrons.