Luggage Storage Mexico City Airport (MEX)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Mexico City Airport (MEX) to store your luggage for just MX$100.00/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Mexico City Airport (MEX) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Mexico City and need a place to store your bags near Mexico City Airport (MEX) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Hackett Artz Pedregal, Telcel Perisur, or Paseo Acoxpa and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Chiconcuac, Ixtapaluca Centro, or La Magdalena .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Mexico City Airport (MEX)!
Luggage storage nearby Mexico City Airport (MEX) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Mexico City with multiple locations near Mexico City Airport (MEX).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Mexico City Airport (MEX) area start at just MX$100.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Mexico City Airport (MEX) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Pan-Titlan, Nace Café, and Cineteca Nacional. You can also go for a hike around 2da Sección Bosque de Chapultepec, Parque Estatal Sierra de Guadalupe, and Bosque de Tlalpan. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Mercado Roma, Salon Corona, and Kinky Bar.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Mexico City Airport (MEX) area?
✅Multiple locations near Mexico City Airport (MEX)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Mexico City Airport (MEX) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Mexico City Airport (MEX) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Mexico City Airport (MEX) and Mexico City without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Mexico City!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Mexico City!View City
About Mexico City Airport
The Benito Juarez Airport, also known as the Mexico City International Airport (MEX), is located about 7 kilometers east of Mexico City’s historic center. Over the last 20 years, Mexico City has transformed into a vibrant, welcoming cultural metropolis attracting visitors from across the world. You can experience Mexican culture at any price point. Whether you’re a budget traveler, looking for a luxurious escape from routine, or somewhere in between, you will find it in Mexico City. You will encounter bespoke foodie experience, world-class museums, mouth-watering street food, stunning architecture, lush green parks, and much more.
Many of Mexico City’s neighborhoods are very pedestrian-friendly, but exploring on foot is much more enjoyable if you’re not toting heavy bags around. Fortunately, Bounce has partners throughout the city who will securely store your luggage while you’re out and about. That way, you’ll be able to nimbly navigate the crowded public transportation and bustling streets, knowing your valuables are safe and sound.
Fun fact: This Mexico City International Airport is the busiest in all of Latin America.
Things to do Near Mexico City Airport
Whether you’re on a layover or have time for a longer stay, it’s well worth visiting Mexico City beyond the airport. The airport is conveniently located just a few kilometers from Mexico City’s historic center. This popular tourist area features many attractions, including museums, art installations, shopping, and plenty of opportunities to fill up on delicious Mexican food. As long as your layover is 5 hours or more, you’ll have time for a quick jaunt into the historic center to see the sights. Here are a few items Bounce recommends including on your itinerary:
- Admire the eclectic architecture of the beautiful Palacio de Bellas Artes which incorporates Art Nouveau, Neoclassical, and Art Deco styles
- Take in the impressive Diego Rivera murals depicting the history of Mexico, housed within the Palacio Nacional
- Learn about Aztec history and culture and browse Aztec ruins within the Museo de Templo Mayor, located on Mexico City’s Zocalo
- Admire the art and architecture of the Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City, which was consecrated in 1656
- Wander around the Zocalo, Mexico City’s main square, which frequently hosts performers, events, and art exhibitions, and is always a great place to do some people watching
- Ride the TuriBus, a hop-on-hop-off bus which will take you on a touristic sight-seeing tour through Mexico City
- Snap a photo in front of Sanborns de Los Azulejos, a beautiful building covered in blue and white tile
- Take in the views of the valley of Mexico from the observation deck of the Torre Latino
- Do some shopping along Avenida Francisco Madero, a major pedestrian thoroughfare lined with both local and international shops
Transit Options Near Mexico City Airport
- Mexico City Metro
- Uber or Taxi
Luggage Storage Near Mexico City Airport
Mexico City is a bustling, vibrant city that welcomes visitors from all over the world. While Mexican people are typically very hospitable, pickpocketing is an issue in Mexico City, particularly in touristy areas. With this in mind, short-term luggage storage with Bounce is the perfect way to ensure your belongings are safe and sound while you’re out exploring. Additionally, you’ll have an easier time wandering the busy streets and navigating the cramped public transportation systems with a lighter load.
Luggage Storage Options Near Mexico City Airport
- Palacio de Bellas Artes: This stunning building holds works by famous Mexican muralists, an architectural museum, and a theatre where you can watch live performances. Leave your bags with a Bounce partner in the neighborhood so you can make the most of your visit.
- Palacio Nacional: Mexico’s National Palace is the seat of the Federal Government and is open to visitors. Inside, you can view some of Diego Rivera’s famous murals depicting the arrival of the Spanish in Mexico and stroll through a history museum featuring revolving exhibits. You won’t be able to enter with luggage, so locate a nearby Bounce partner before your visit.
- Museo de Templo Mayor: This museum incorporates the Templo Mayor ruins on Mexico City’s Zocalo, providing a look at a real-life Aztec ruin as well as insights into the history and culture of the Aztecs. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner for safekeeping, as you won’t be able to bring them in with you.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Mexico City: This impressive cathedral was built on the orders of Hernán Cortes, and constructed over 100 years. As a result, it incorporates multiple architectural styles and is quite intriguing to look at. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner before your visit as the cathedral can be crowded.
- Plaza Garibaldi: This open plaza is known for its mariachi performances. The square is surrounded by restaurants serving delicious Mexican food, so grab a table and sit back and enjoy mariachi music. Leave your bags with a local Bounce partner so you can explore the area comfortably on foot after your meal.
- TuriBus: This hop-on/hop-off tour bus is a great way to see Mexico City in a short time. There are multiple routes to choose from, depending on which attractions interest you. Along the way, a narrator will share insights and anecdotes about the city’s history. Drop your bags with a Bounce partner before boarding as there won’t be room for them on the bus.
- Sanborns de los Azulejos: This branch of the Sanborns department store is known for its stunning tile exterior. It’s an excellent spot for a photo opp. If you’re feeling peckish, duck inside for a delicious meal of traditional Mexican food. Leave your bags with a nearby Bounce partner so you can explore the area on foot after eating.
- Torre Latino: This skyscraper used to be the tallest in all of Mexico, until 1982. While it has been upstaged, it’s still a great place to take in the view of Mexico City from above. Just make sure you go on a clear day. Drop your bags with a nearby Bounce partner before your visit for your convenience.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
The price for luggage storage near Mexico City Airport (MEX) is just MX$100.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
There are multiple locations in the Mexico City Airport (MEX) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Mexico City Benito Juárez International Airport (MEX) (Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juárez Ciudad de México), Tren Suburbano Tultitlán, and Tren Suburbano Lecheria and all over Mexico City.
Is it safe to store your bags near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Mexico City Airport (MEX).
Are there storage lockers near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Mexico City Airport (MEX) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Mexico City Airport (MEX) and in the broader Mexico City area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
Popular metro stations like Metro Buenavista, Metro Puebla, or Metro Balderas can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Mexico City near Mexico City Airport (MEX), you may be close to some bus stations: Terminal Central de Autobuses del Norte, Terminal de Autobuses de Pasajeros de Oriente, or Metrobús Buenavista L1. If traveling by train, Tren Suburbano Buenavista, Metrobús, and Trolebus - Yucatan are nearest to Mexico City Airport (MEX).
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Mexico City Airport (MEX) are Hilton Mexico City Reforma, Fiesta Americana Reforma, and Hotel NH Collection Mexico City Reforma. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Mexico City Airport (MEX) are CDMX Hostel Art Gallery, Casa Pepe, and Viajero CDMX Centro Hostel.
Where are the best restaurants near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Mexico City Airport (MEX) are The Cheesecake Factory, Mercado de Carnes San Juan Pantitlan, and Yutumy Street Sushi.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Mexico City Airport (MEX)?
Check out the nearby Parque las Americas, Parque Álamos, and Parque de la Postal.