Luggage Storage Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)
Instantly reserve the best locations near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?" Perhaps you just arrived in Minneapolis and need a place to store your bags near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Shoppes at Dawley Farm, Old Navy, or DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Harmodon Park, Dell Rapids Park, or Arrowhead Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)!
Luggage storage nearby Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Minneapolis with multiple locations near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD).
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Panera Bread, and Scotters Coffee. You can also go for a hike around Sioux Falls Bike Trail - Cherry Rock, Sioux Falls Bike Trail - Pasley Park and Lion's Park Sidepath, and Sioux Falls Bike Trail - Pasley to Big Sioux River Bridge. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out 18th Amendment, Eastway Bowl, and Crow Bar & Casino Lounge.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) area?
✅Multiple locations near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) and Minneapolis without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Minneapolis!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Minneapolis!View City
About Sioux Falls Airport
Being the most populated city in South Dakota, there must be some fun going on in Sioux Falls. Maybe it is because of its miles of waterfront space along the Big Sioux River. The river literally surrounds the entire city. It may also be the amazing waterfalls in the town. Hence the name, Sioux Falls. The main one is right in the middle of the city in Downtown Sioux Falls in Falls Park. On average, over 7,400 gallons of water passes over the falls here every second. The park of over 120 acres surrounding it deserves mention, too. Located less than 10 minutes from the city, the Sioux Falls Regional Airport serves the local area, along with much of Minnesota and Iowa. Also known as Joe Foss Field, this airport covers 1570 acres and has a landing area for helicopters as well. Whether you stay in the airport while waiting for your flight or head outdoors, you will find something to keep you busy.
Fun Fact: Every year, the city of Sioux Falls hosts Potato Day, where they have a Mashed Potato Wrestling event. Yes, people actually wrestle in a pool of mashed potatoes. They also have a potato decorating contest.
Things to do near Sioux Falls Airport
While you are at the airport, enjoy some brew, boutiques, or baked goods. The Sioux Falls Regional Airport has a few things to keep you busy, but you will want to head into town at your first opportunity. It's extremely picturesque, and there are fun things to do. Bounce can recommend a few options in and around the airport.
- Grab some souvenirs from one of the airport gift shops. They have two shops to choose from, each with their own unique items. From souvenir t-shirts and hats to the local newspaper, you can find it here.
- Explore the South Dakota Battleship Memorial, a monument to the USS South Dakota.
- Try your luck at one of the airport casinos. There is one in Wildcat Corner and one in the SkyDine restaurant area.
- Take a walk around Terrace Park on 4th Street, just a few miles to the south of the airport. Visit the walking trail, lake, Japanese gardens, and playgrounds.
- Enjoy Sherman Park, where you can visit a zoo. It’s only five miles to the southwest on Sherman Park Drive.
- Check out the unique Sioux Empire Medical Museum at the main campus of Sanford Health. This place has medical exhibits from the early 1900s, such as an iron lung and a depiction of a 1912 operating room.
- Dine out at one of the excellent eateries in the area. Along I-29, you can find several choices like a steakhouse, chicken place, and a few others.
Transit Options in Sioux Falls Regional Airport
● Sioux Area Metro
● Jefferson Lines
● Taxi Service
Luggage Storage near Sioux Falls Airport
Travel into Sioux Falls via your preferred transit method to explore the first attraction on your list. Heading to the nearest park? Or looking to admire SculptureWalk, found downtown? Bounce has locations in Sioux Falls where you can leave your luggage. It is convenient, inexpensive, and reliable. Stow your belongings and see the many sights without the burden of cumbersome bags.
Luggage Storage Options near Sioux Falls Airport
- Washington Pavilion: Don’t miss the many activities at the Washington Pavilion just three miles to the south on South Main. Visit art galleries, a science museum, restaurant, and a one-of-a-kind cinema called Cine-Dome: a 60-foot wide, 40-foot tall screen with 24 speakers. Be sure to drop your bags at Bounce before heading to the pavilion.
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum: Leave your luggage with a Bounce partner before heading over to the zoo on South Kiwanis Avenue, just five minutes from the airport. They have a plethora of fun things to do here, like visiting the African Savannah and taking a train ride.
- Falls Park: About three miles from the airport, Falls Park is the most popular park in the city. Home to the main Sioux Falls waterfalls, this is the park that everyone here heads to on warm, sunny days. Besides the falls, you can also enjoy the trails, an observation tower, sculptures, and historic displays. They even have a café and a farmer’s market. Don’t forget to stow your suitcases with Bounce first, though.
- Sertoma Park: Do you like butterflies? Drop off your bags with a Bounce affiliate and check out Sertoma Park on South Oxbow Avenue. Their butterfly house and aquarium have hundreds of butterflies and dozens of aquatic features. It’s only about 15 minutes from the airport.
- Wild Water West: If you have the kids with you, leave your luggage with Bounce and take them to the city’s number one fun spot. This waterpark has all kinds of fun, including an activity pool, bumper boats, a huge waterslide, mini-golf, and even a concession stand. Don’t forget to stop at the gift shop for some souvenirs.
- Museum of Visual Materials: This awesome museum has two galleries: the Main Gallery and Faithe Gallery. The stunning pink quartzite walls are the perfect background to the art, which includes local as well as international art from paintings to sculptures. Find a local Bounce partner to leave your luggage with while you enjoy the museum.
- SculptureWalk: Take a walk through the city’s sculpture exhibits featuring over 50 sculptures from Falls Park to the Washington Pavilion. The main sculpture is the Arc of Dreams, which is a steel arch that stands over the river from 6th to 8th Streets. But first, you’ll need to drop off your bags first at one of Bounce’s convenient spots in the city.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
The price for luggage storage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
There are multiple locations in the Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Marv Skie-Lincoln County Airport (Y14), Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD), and Hertz Rent A Car and all over Minneapolis.
Is it safe to store your bags near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD).
Are there storage lockers near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) and in the broader Minneapolis area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
Where are the best restaurants near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD) are Chick-Fil-A, Safari Bar & Grill, and Texas Roadhouse.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Sioux Falls Airport (FSD)?
Check out the nearby Falls Park, Family Park, and Thelin Park.