Luggage Storage Mall of America
Instantly reserve the best locations near Mall of America to store your luggage for just $5.90/ day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Mall of America Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage near Mall of America?" Perhaps you just arrived in Minneapolis and need a place to store your bags near Mall of America before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Eden Prairie Center, Rosedale Center, or Crystal Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on planning on at Bde Maka Ska, Lake of the Isles, or Folwell Park .
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage near Mall of America!
Luggage storage nearby Mall of America with Bounce
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Minneapolis with multiple locations near Mall of America.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in the Mall of America area start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in the Mall of America area now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Loon Cafe, and Minnesota Zoo. You can also go for a hike around Lake Minnetonka Regional Trail, Sullivan Lake Park, and Jamaica avenue south. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Lucky's 13 Pub, The Blue Door Pub, and Cadillac Ranch.
Why is Bounce the best luggage storage provider in the Mall of America area?
✅Multiple locations near Mall of America✅$10,000 Bounce Guarantee on each booking to protect your belongings✅Vetted store locations to ensure trust and safety✅2 minute booking process online or via mobile app, then just walk in and check your bags in✅Thousands of 5 star reviews, hundreds of thousands of bags stored
How do I store luggage near Mall of America with Bounce?
You can find the closest luggage storage location to Mall of America really easily. . Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Mall of America and Minneapolis without your things!
See all luggage storage spots in Minneapolis!View Locations
Find things to do and guides in Minneapolis!View City
About Mall of America
Located in Bloomington, a suburb of the Twin Cities in the state of Minnesota, the Mall of America (aka MoA) is the biggest shopping mall and entertainment complex in the United States of America. In fact, MoA is home to an astounding 520 stores, 60 restaurants, a SEA LIFE aquarium, the LEGO store, and the extremely popular Nickelodeon Universe, a 70-acre amusement park inspired by the network and its shows. Other things that you can find inside the Mall of America include a comedy club, mini-golf stations, gaming centers, a 13-screen movie theater, and lots more. Because of this, the mall has gone on to become one of the most visited tourist destinations in the country. It's a must-see when in Bloomington, Minnesota. Those who want to visit the Mall of America are in luck – it is conveniently situated across from the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (a major hub) and is surrounded by hotels that offer free shuttle rides to the mall. With the size of MoA, it would be hard to explore while carrying your heavy luggage around. Fortunately, Bounce has partners in Bloomington where you can temporarily store your bags and be on your way,
Things to Do in Mall of America
When visiting the Mall of America, doing some shopping until you drop is just the beginning. With over 40 million visitors each year, MoA is more than just a mall - it is a tourist destination with plenty of activities for everyone, regardless of age. From over 560 shops to amusement parks and aquariums, there’s always something new to discover. Here are some of the things you shouldn’t miss while at the Mall of America as recommended by Bounce.
- Visit the 7-acre Nickelodeon Universe, the biggest indoor theme park in the United States, and check out the thrilling rides and fun games featuring your favorite cartoon characters.
- Explore the underwater world at the Sea Life Aquarium, a 1.3-million-gallon indoor aquarium that features 10,000 various sea creatures such as seahorses, turtles, sharks, jellyfish, and more.
- Go to the Sky Deck Sports Grille and Lanes for a unique experience – play bowling in black light-lit lanes. They also have pool tables, arcades, and a snack center.
- Get an adrenaline rush at SMAAASH, a gaming center that features thrilling activities such as laser tag, karting, extreme drone racing, and virtual reality games.
- Find your way out at The Amazing Mirror Maze, a 2500-square feet glass maze.
- Spend hours at the LEGO Imagination Center, where you can buy LEGO kits and build them on the spot. The fun part is that the entire center is made entirely of LEGO blocks!
- While going to a movie is a seemingly ordinary activity, we promise that you’ll have a one-of-a-kind cinema experience at the CMX Theater. The theater boasts reclining seats, gourmet dining and drinking options, and a whopping 1100-seat cinema.
- Add color to your life by visiting the Crayola Experience + Store, where you can participate in several Crayola-related activities such as wrapping and naming a crayon, seeing how crayons are made, and making your own coloring pages.
Transit Options in Mall of America
- Metro Transit
- Light Rail
Luggage Storage in Mall of America
The Mall of America is the biggest mall in the United States, with a gross area size of over 450,000 square meters. To give you an idea of how big that is, just imagine that seven Yankees stadiums can fit inside the mall. With the size of the mall and the number of activities that you can do there, carrying your luggage around on your visit to MoA will be a burden. Locate the nearest Bounce partner and drop off your bags to have a hassle-free experience at MoA.
Luggage Storage Options in Mall of America
- Hyland Lake Park Reserve: Located in Bush Lake Rd, this picturesque retreat gives plenty of opportunities for some fun outdoors, including a play area, ski slopes, and an 18-hole disc golf course. To make the most out of your visit, go to the nearest Bounce partner and store your bags!
- The Minnesota Zoo: The zoo, located in Apple Valley, features over 500 species of animals, including exotic reptiles, prairie dogs, monkeys, and beavers. They also offer overnight educational programs for teenagers. Since big bags are not allowed inside the zoo, leave your bags in one of Bounce’s partners in Apple Valley.
- Minnehaha Regional Park: This regional park is home to Minnehaha Falls, a 53-foot waterfall that flows through the Mississippi River. Go to a nearby Bounce partner to store your luggage during your visit.
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge: Situated along American Blvd, a mere 6-minute drive from the Mall of America, the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge is made of 14,000 acres of land that serves as home to numerous wildlife animals. The Refuge also features interactive exhibits and has trails for biking and hiking. To maximize your visit, store your bags in one of Bounce’s partners near the area.
- Fort Snelling State Park: Another park near the Mall of America that’s worth checking out, Fort Snelling State Park has plenty of outdoor fun opportunities (such as snowshoeing and hiking trails) all year round. Head over to one of Bounce’s partners in the Snelling Lake Rd area for short-term storage of your items.
- The Museum of Russian Art: Located along Stevens Avenue in Minneapolis, this building is the sole North American museum that’s dedicated exclusively to Russian culture and art. Since visitors are not allowed to bring large bags inside, leave your luggage with a Bounce partner nearby.
- Normandale Japanese Garden: This two-acre garden inside the Normandale Community College has slowly become a popular stop for people who want some peace and serenity. Go to a Bounce partner near the College for short-term storage of your luggage.
- Paisley Park Museum: Fans of music and Prince cannot miss a visit to Paisley Park, which was the artist’s former home and recording studio. The estate, located in Chanhassen, has been turned into a museum that features some of the most iconic items owned by Prince. For a hassle-free experience in Paisley Park, leave your bags with one of Bounce’s partners in Chanhassen.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
Other places near Mall of America
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage near Mall of America?
The price for luggage storage near Mall of America is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage near Mall of America?
There are multiple locations in the Mall of America area which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Terminal 1-Lindbergh, Terminal 2-Humphrey, and Concourse H and all over Minneapolis.
Is it safe to store your bags near Mall of America?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage near Mall of America.
Are there storage lockers near Mall of America?
Yes, there are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in the Mall of America area. Bounce has multiple luggage storage locations nearby Mall of America and in the broader Minneapolis area where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 safekeeping guarantee.
What public transportation exists near Mall of America?
Popular metro stations like Metro Transit Terminal 1 - Lindbergh Station can be used for nearby transit. When traveling within Minneapolis near Mall of America, you may be close to some bus stations: Minnesota Valley Transit Authority, MSP Airport Transit Plaza, or Southdale Transit Station. If traveling by train, Mall of America LRT Station, 46th Street LRT Station, and VA Medical Center LRT Station are nearest to Mall of America.
Where are the best hotel accommodations near Mall of America?
The top-ranked middle to high-range hotels near Mall of America are JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington - Minneapolis South, and La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W. When traveling on a budget, the best hostels near Mall of America are Tasks Unlimited.
Where are the best restaurants near Mall of America?
The most popular restaurants to visit when near Mall of America are Stone Arch, Tailgate Sports Cafe, and McDonald's.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions near Mall of America?
Check out the nearby Minnehaha Park, Powderhorn Park, and Airport Dog Park.