+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Mobile
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Mobile Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Mobile?" Perhaps you just arrived in Mobile and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Eastern Shore Centre, Men's Wearhouse, or D & K Suit Discounters and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at USS ALABAMA Battleship Memorial Park, Chunchulla, or Founder's Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Mobile!
Luggage storage nearby most Mobile hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Mobile and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Mobile start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Mobile now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Bellingrath Gardens and Home, and The Coffee Loft. You can also go for a hike around Point Clear/Fairhope Scenic 98 Riding/Running Trail, Bill Imle Mountain Bike-Hike-Run Trail, and Charleston Running Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Hooters.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Mobile with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Mobile without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Mobile With Bounce
During the 1700s, French colonists traveled to America with one goal in mind - to transform North America into New France. Several districts were established by the French: Quebec, Montreal, and Louisiana, to name a few. Each of these districts needed capital cities of their own. For Louisiana, Mobile was built to be that city. Founded in 1702, Mobile served as French Louisiana’s first capital until 1720. Many years later, in 1803, French Louisiana was transferred to the United States via the Louisiana Purchase. At this point, Mobile became a part of Alabama’s territory. In fact, it became the seat of Mobile County during the 1800s, and remains so to this day.
With such a rich and textured past, it’s no wonder why Mobile has become one of America’s major historic centers. The city is filled with all kinds of marvelous museums and significant historical sites. Between Mobile’s 45 public parks, botanical gardens, and mansions, guests will have plenty to see and do during their trips. In recent years, Mobile has also become popular with cruise enthusiasts. There are multiple deepwater terminals at the Port of Mobile that serve as launching points for ships like the Carnival Fantasy and the Carnival Fascination.
Luggage Storage in Mobile
As of 2018, Mobile’s population has surged to around 189,572 citizens. It should come as no surprise that such a large city would also receive many visitors each year. Records indicate that around 2 million tourists visit Mobile annually. Things really get busy in the Port City around Mardi Gras; Mobile’s streets are flooded with party-goers between January and February. Luggage storage options can fill up very quickly during this period. That’s why guests should use Bounce to store their things.
Mobile City Guide
Top Things to Do
Mobile has gained many nicknames over the years. People call Mobile the “Port City” because of the armada of cruise ships, cargo vessels, and commercial boats that enter and exit the Port of Mobile each day. People also call Mobile “the Home of Mardi Gras” because French settlers purportedly held the first Mardi Gras Parade here in 1702. Lastly, Mobile is also known as the “Azalea City” after its iconic Azalea Trees. Suffice it to say that visitors will find plenty of things to do in Mobile.
Exploring museums and historical sites will probably make up the majority of your trip to Mobile. There are just too many amazing venues to visit and pieces of history to admire. Mobile also has a selection of fantastic science centers and art galleries.
- Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center: Nothing like a good science center to excite young and old minds alike. The Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center isn’t a good science center; it’s a great one. This venue features state of the art exhibits and encourages visitors to get really hands-on with their learning. Guests are asked to leave their luggage behind before visiting.
- History Museum of Mobile: We gave a very brief history lesson about Mobile at the start of this guide. Despite our best efforts, we could only cover so much ground. We highly recommend that travelers visit the History Museum of Mobile to learn more about the “City of Six Flags.”
- USS Alabama: The USS Alabama was once a formidable South Dakota class battleship. She was built in the early 1940s and aided the Allied forces during the Battle of Okinawa. Now, “the Mighty A” rests in Mobile Alabama. Guests are encouraged to come aboard and explore this amazing vessel while they’re visiting the Port City.
Everything from antique shops to boutique stores can be found in Mobile. Mardi Gras themed products help make the Port City’s shopping scene feel that much more special. Guests can also purchase tailor-made items from Mobile’s talented craftsmen.
- Bienville Souvenir & Gifts: A trip to Mobile wouldn’t be complete with a visit to this souvenir shop. Bienville Souvenir & Gifts is the best place to buy gifts for loved ones and something special to remember your trip.
- Flea Market Mobile: Sometimes, you just need to grab your groceries and go. When that’s the case, you should stop by the Flea Market Mobile. Fresh produce is always on sale here. This market also prides itself on speedy service.
- Mardi Gras -N- More: Mardi Gras only comes around once a year. If you want to celebrate Mobile’s biggest bash properly, you’ll want to visit Mardi Gras -N- More. This specialty shop has everything that party-goers need to get into the Mardi Gras spirit. Best of all, this store is open year-round!
Southern Food never goes out of style. A plate of pan-fried chicken, mashed potatoes, greens, and gravy is just as popular now as it was decades ago. Naturally, Mobile has a vast selection of restaurants. These establishments run the gamut from fine dining bistros to humble Mom and Pop restaurants - and everything in between.
- Dauphin's: Dauphin's is a fine dining restaurant, unlike any other. This establishment has an amazing atmosphere, fantastic service, and dishes that are out of this world. Special mention goes to Dauphin's Crawfish Cakes, Spiny Lobster, and Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- The Noble South: If our little blurb about pan-fried chicken caused your mouth to water, then you’ll love The Noble South. This establishment is the place to go for traditional Southern food. If you’ve never had soul food before, The Noble South is a great place to try it out.
- Von's Bistro: Chef Von Larsen is the proprietor of Von’s Bistro - a fantastic restaurant that serves Asian cuisine, seafood dishes, and traditional Southern meals. Many patrons highly recommend the Drunken Noodles and the Red Curry.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Mobile?
The price for luggage storage in Mobile is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Mobile?
There are multiple locations all around Mobile which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near USS ALABAMA Battleship Memorial Park, Chunchulla, Founder's Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Mobile?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Mobile.
Are there storage lockers in Mobile?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Mobile. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Mobile where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Mobile?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, Foosackly’s, and Dick Russell's Bar-B-Q. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Mobile are Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, and Quality Inn Downtown Historic District.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Mobile?
Mobile offers several scenic parks including Medal of Honor Park, Langan Park, and Trimmer Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Mobile?
You can find local tourist information at Gulf Coast Ducks, Southern Golf Tours, and Good Time Tours.