+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Monopoli
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Monopoli Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 21, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Monopoli?" Perhaps you just arrived in Monopoli and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Parco Commerciale Casamassima, Conforama, or Coin and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, Parco Rimembranze, or Ponte Lama Monachile and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Monopoli!
Luggage storage nearby most Monopoli hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Monopoli and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Monopoli start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Monopoli now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Caffè Sospeso, Dream Cafe, and Sidney Caffè. You can also go for a hike around Farfalia - Casa delle Farfalle, Palestra A.S.D Wellness Top, and Laghi Conversano. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Il Super Mago Del Gelo, Chocolate Cafè, and Caffè Napoli SRL.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Monopoli with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Monopoli without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Monopoli With Bounce
Monopoli is a walled city in southern Italy on the Adriatic Sea with a population of just over 49,000 residents. It is known for its old-town charm and a seaport that is still thriving. The weather is warm and temperate with an average high temperature of about 70 degrees and lows in the 50s.
The area was first inhabited by the Messapians in 500 BC but was not named part of the Kingdom of Italy until 1860. Today, you can still see evidence of the early inhabitants with many of the old sites being preserved for historic reasons. Some of the main sites include the Egnazia Ruins from the 1200s and the Castle of Carlo V from the 1500s.
Being on the coast, the city relies on its port for everything from business to pleasure with many fishermen and a few beaches that are typically filled with locals and tourists during the summer season. While you are in Monopoli, drop off your luggage at one of our secure luggage storage sites before exploring.
Luggage Storage in Monopoli
Most of the city’s attractions do not allow you to bring your luggage with you, and why would you want to drag your bags to the beach or archaeological sites anyway? Even if you are just in town for work, having Bounce locations nearby to securely store your suitcases is important. We have partners all over the area where you can drop them off for safekeeping.
Monopoli City Guide
Top Things to Do
Although Monopoli is not known so much as a tourist town per se, it does have a lot of major attractions that will keep you busy while you are in town. From the interesting museums full of history to the shopping malls and eateries, you can always find something of interest. Here are some of the top choices from our point of view.
If you are interested in learning more about the history of Monopoli or just want to check out the old architecture around town, there are quite a few museums to visit. From art history to the tombs of ancient peoples, you will have no trouble finding something old to be in awe of.
- Museo Diocesano of Monopoli: This Episcopal Seminary was founded in 1668 by Bishop Giuseppe Cavalieri and boasts a variety of famous artworks from the 1100s to the 1700s. Some of the paintings include artists like Paolo Fenoglio, Jacopo Palma il Giovane, Paolo Veronese, and Francesco Vecellio. And don’t miss the wooden Campsa Triptych from 1500. (The bag policy here requires you to leave your bags elsewhere so drop them off at a Bounce location first.)
- Gnatia Ruins: What used to be an ancient city of the Messapli is today a protected archaeological site where you can see the remains dating back to Saint Peter’s time before 400 BC. Here you will see human settlements from the Bronze Age as well as the site of Messapian villages. The well-preserved stonework is definitely a spot you do not want to miss. (There is no statement about luggage here but since it is a protected site and you have to do a lot of walking, it is best to drop off your things with Bounce first.)
- Castle of Carlo V: Built in the 1500s by the Normans, this castle was made for the Spanish Roman Emperor by the name of Charles V. With its stout bastions and trapezoidal walls, you will never see anything like it. The cathedral nearby is from the 1100s and is an impressive sight to see as well. (Make sure you drop off your suitcases at Bounce before going because they do not allow large bags there.)
You will not find the typical shopping malls or huge department stores in this old city but you can find some shops to browse for local crafts and other items for souvenirs. Most of what you will find as far as shops go are clothing stores, mostly women’s clothing.
- Benetton: This is a fashion chain in Italy that features its own brand of apparel for everyone. It is not just for women, in fact, you can find plenty of menswear and children’s items as well. You can shop by color, style, or size here and get any item monogrammed or personalized in any way you like.
- Calzedonia: For beachwear, stop at Calzedonia, which is a major chain in Italy known for its fantastic selection of swimwear including bikinis, coverups, and sun hats. They also boast a fine selection of leggings, stockings, and tights as well as socks, towels, and sandals.
- Carrefour: This is probably the largest department store in Monopoli and you can get just about anything you are looking for in this store. From food to clothing and art to toys, Carrefour has everything you need. They even sell fresh produce and meats as well as fish caught right from the sea nearby.
While you are in Monopoli, you have to try some of the local delicacies. The focaccia barese is like a pizza with mashed potatoes and meats on top, the cheeses Pallone di Gravina and Canestrato Pugliese are also amazing, and of course, you have to try the seafood.
- Seafood: For some of the best and freshest seafood in Italy, get it from Monopoli because they get it from the local fishermen. If you have not had seafood straight from the sea, you haven’t really had seafood. Try My Wine Il Piacere del Palato, Il Brigante Trattoria, or La Lampara Sui Colli while you are in Monopoli.
- Steaks: The steaks and other fine meats in Monopoli are also from local sources and the Italian chefs sure know how to cook them. Whether you want a medium-rare porterhouse steak or a rack of ribs fresh off the barbecue, you do not have to look too far. Some of the most popular are Glevum Birreria, Macelleria Lisi Anna, and Garibaldi Pub Steakhouse.
- Burgers and Pizza: Whether you want to try the focaccia barese pie or just have a slice of pepperoni, there are plenty of great pizzerias in Monopoli. You can also find some fantastic burgers in town. Try Eat Street or Leo's Braci d'Autore for a burger and fries. Or head to Pizzeria Pulcinella, Pizziamo, or Il Tronco Ristorante Pizzeria for a slice of pie.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Monopoli?
The price for luggage storage in Monopoli is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Monopoli?
There are multiple locations all around Monopoli which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, Parco Rimembranze, Ponte Lama Monachile and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Monopoli?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Monopoli.
Are there storage lockers in Monopoli?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Monopoli. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Monopoli where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Monopoli?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Braceria Macelleria Recchia, Gieffe Cafè, and Cime di Tapas. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Monopoli are Grotta Palazzese, Masseria Santa Teresa, and Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Monopoli?
Monopoli offers several scenic parks including Parco Lama Belvedere.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Monopoli?
You can find local tourist information at Agenzia Agintour Uffici Amministrativi, Trulli & Dimore Holiday Rentals, and Agenzia Agintour.