Rated 4.9/5 (163,082 ratings)
Luggage Storage Myrtle Beach
Instantly reserve the best locations in Myrtle Beach to store your luggage for just $8.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Myrtle Beach hotspots
Myrtle Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 8, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Myrtle Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Myrtle Beach and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Barefoot Landing, Hamrick's of Myrtle Beach, SC, or Myrtle Beach Mall and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Ocean Lakes Beach, Benjamin E. Thrailkill Bridge, or Carolina Pines RV Resort and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Myrtle Beach!
Luggage storage nearby most Myrtle Beach hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Myrtle Beach and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Myrtle Beach start at just $8.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Myrtle Beach now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Panera Bread, and T.I.G.E.R.S. Preserve. You can also go for a hike around The Nature Center at Huntington Beach State Park, Hulk Bike and Run Trail, and Sculptured Oak Nature Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Danny Lee's Place, The Grumpy Monk, and The Old Bull & Bush Pub & Eatery.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Myrtle Beach with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Myrtle Beach without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your Luggage around Myrtle Beach with Bounce
Myrtle Beach is the ultimate vacation spot for those looking to spend time on the coast. Myrtle Beach is the epicenter of the Grand Strand, a stretch of beaches along the Atlantic Coast. Pristine golf courses, elite country clubs, and five-star restaurants blend seamlessly with arcades, amusement parks, and souvenir stands. Take a ride on one of the tallest Ferris wheels in the United States and look out over the ocean and the Grand Strand.
Sit quietly and watch the sun rise over the beach or breathe in the crisp ocean air while watching the sun set in a breathtaking array of color. Spend an afternoon sunbathing on the beach, join a game of beach volleyball, or take a long hike to stretch your legs. You will be surrounded by fantastic Southern hospitality. The locals love meeting tourists and sharing their history and culture. The city did not officially become a city until 1957 when the population of permanent residents reached 5,000. Now, there are only about 30,000 permanent residents of Myrtle Beach and over a million visitors each year.
Luggage Storage in Myrtle Beach
Bounce has partnered with businesses throughout Myrtle Beach to offer short-term storage for visitors and locals to stow their belongings while exploring the city. Myrtle Beach is a hopping locale, and you do not want to be dragging your luggage along with you. Instead, drop your things with Bounce and spend time having fun, bag-free.
Myrtle Beach City Guide
Top Things to Do
Myrtle Beach caters to tourists and offers so many different attractions to keep you busy and having the time of your life. Visit amusement parks, stroll along the boardwalk, ride the SkyWheel, and stretch out in the sun. Spend time checking out the markets and malls while in Myrtle Beach and eat your way through some of the best restaurants in South Carolina. With so much to see and do, Bounce has come up with a few must-see places you do not want to miss while visiting.
Myrtle Beach is a trendy beach city that caters to tourists and provides a fantastic weekend getaway. Don't stay indoors in the museums or art galleries the entire time you visit this interesting city. Instead, get outdoors and breathe in that fresh, salty sea air while soaking in the culture that is Myrtle Beach.
- SkyWheel Myrtle Beach: One of the tallest Ferris wheels in the United States, this 187-foot wheel offers breathtaking views of Myrtle Beach and the surrounding area. Located on the boardwalk right in the heart of the city, the SkyWheel offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Myrtle Beach skyline.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and Promenade: Located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, the boardwalk opened in 2010 and is about a mile long stretch from the 2nd Avenue Pier to Pier 14 at 14th Avenue. Shops, attractions, and the SkyWheel are located along this boardwalk and the pier is a huge draw for locals and tourists. Travel and Leisure has ranked the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk as the number two boardwalk in the United States.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach: Stroll through this fantastic aquarium and enjoy underwater experiences without ever stepping foot in the water. Reach into the stingray touch tank and run your hand along the back of these fascinating animals. Watch the Penguins perform and waddle through the aquarium. Walk through the shark tunnel and be amazed as the sharks swim all around you.
Shopping in Myrtle Beach is an experience all its own, and you will not be disappointed. Whether you are searching for priceless antiques, one-of-a-kind gifts, or kitschy souvenirs, you will enjoy the experience of searching as much as finding that perfect something.
- The Market Common: This 114-acre shopping market is the perfect place to spend the day. Stroll through amazing boutiques, visit Pottery Barn, and grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants. After shopping, visit the bowling alley or catch a movie at the theater. Rejuvenate your body and soul at the day spa.
- Barefoot Landing: This shopping complex has been divided into different sections to make your shopping experience easier. Originally called the Village of the Barefoot Trader, the first 15 shops located in the complex were gift shops catering to tourists. Now, there are hundreds of retail shops and trendy boutiques that make up the Barefoot Landing.
- Broadway at the Beach: This shopping and entertainment center sits on 350 acres and is a huge attraction for tourists looking to enjoy all Myrtle Beach has to offer. The complex has over 100 different specialty shops and over 20 restaurants. Lake Broadway is at the center of the complex, creating beautiful lake views while you shop and dine.
Myrtle Beach is a melting pot of flavors and cuisines, creating an explosion of culinary delights. No matter what you are craving, you will be able to find it in Myrtle Beach. Bring your appetite and enjoy the culinary experience of Myrtle Beach.
- Seafood: Myrtle Beach is known for its fresh seafood. Stop in at Hook & Barrel; this nautical-themed seafood restaurant is one of the best in the city. Enjoy a glass of wine during happy hour and then sample the bourbon bacon stuffed flounder. End your meal with a delicious slice of key lime pie.
- Mexican: While not necessarily known for their fantastic Mexican cuisine, Myrtle Beach does have several Mexican restaurants offering authentic, spicy dishes. Nacho Hippo is an open-air cantina serving amazing Tex-Mex dishes and authentic Mexican favorites. Give the Pollo Loco Taco platter a try or check out the menu for other great entrees.
- Italian: There are times when you just crave a great plate of pasta. When the carb craving hits, head for one of the Italian restaurants in Myrtle Beach. Ciao Restaurant offers traditional Italian food in a relaxed environment. The spinach ravioli or shrimp with penne is spectacular.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Myrtle Beach?
The price for luggage storage in Myrtle Beach is just $8.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Myrtle Beach?
There are multiple locations all around Myrtle Beach which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Ocean Lakes Beach, Benjamin E. Thrailkill Bridge, Carolina Pines RV Resort and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Myrtle Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Myrtle Beach.
Are there storage lockers in Myrtle Beach?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Myrtle Beach. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Myrtle Beach where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Myrtle Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Chick-Fil-A, Outback Steakhouse, and Taco Bell. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Myrtle Beach are Plantation Resort, Myrtlewood Villas, and Four Points by Sheraton Myrtle Beach.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Myrtle Beach?
Myrtle Beach offers several scenic parks including Socastee Recycling Center, Myrtle Beach State Park, and South Strand Recreation Center.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Myrtle Beach?
You can find local tourist information at Helicopter Adventures, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, and Myrtle Beach Visitor Info Center.