+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Nantes
Freedom to explore for €5.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Nantes Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 25, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Nantes?" Perhaps you just arrived in Nantes and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at H&M, Le Sillon Shopping, or C.C Beaulieu and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Château d'Oudon, Cours Franklin Roosevelt, or Place Viarme and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Nantes!
Luggage storage nearby most Nantes hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Nantes and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Nantes start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Nantes now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Jardin des Plantes, Le Jardin Extraordinaire, and Bistro du Cours. You can also go for a hike around La Coulée Verte, Bords de l'Erdre, and Promenade Yves Laurent. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Le Coq en Pate, Amère Craft Beer Shop, and Les 3 Brasseurs.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Nantes with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Nantes without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your luggage around Nantes with Bounce
Located on the estuary of the Loire River, about 31 miles (50km) from the Atlantic Ocean, Nantes is a historic city in western France. It’s the capital of the Pays de la Loire region and has been consistently one of the country’s top three cities in terms of economic, demographic, and cultural growth.
Nantes is full of surprises and famous for many things. It’s the former capital of the mighty medieval Duchy of Brittany, home to the 15th-century Château des ducs de Bretagne, the city’s most important historic landmark, along with Cathédrale Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul. It’s also the only French metropolis designated a European Green Capital.
This historic port city is ideal for anyone looking for a break from a big-city hustle and bustle. Although one of the largest cities in France, Nantes retains its rural character. Besides its ancient buildings, churches, and majestic structures, you’ll also immediately notice the city’s expansive parks, gardens, and green spaces. Grab your bicycles and find an adventure in Nantes.
Just arriving? Before you get too excited to discover the natural and cultural treasures, relieve yourself of the burden of lugging around your suitcases. Take advantage of the Bounce luggage storage service in Nantes, found in convenient locations throughout the city. Whether it's a small locker you need or a location where you can leave several bags, Bounce has you covered.
Luggage storage in Nantes
Why suffer dragging your bags when you can enjoy a trouble- and stress-free tour in Nantes? Using secure luggage lockers offers freedom and maximum flexibility. It not only provides a private area to store luggage but allows you to travel whenever and wherever you want in the city and beyond without worrying about your belongings. We have highly-rated store partners on our platform and offer BounceShield™ Protection, so you can rest assured while traveling.
Nantes city guide
Top things to do
Adventure seekers, architecture lovers, foodies, and historians will have a joyous and delightful experience in Nantes. Whether you’re coming from Nantes airport or the Nantes Train Station, you’ll immediately find something to see and explore before you even reach your hotel. From seeing the historical monuments and visiting museums to strolling through parks and soaking in the beautiful nature, there are countless activities in this gorgeous French city to satisfy your wanderlust.
Museums in Nantes
Nantes museums are eclectic, diverse, and as fun and fascinating as the city. They welcome everyone to learn, have fun, and understand the city’s intriguing past and heritage.
- Musée d’Histoire de Nantes: Housed in the historic Château des ducs de Bretagne, a short walk from Nantes Cathedral, Nantes Urban History Museum offers walking tours where you’ll see objects from its outstanding collection and interactive multimedia displays. It tells the city’s history through a seven-part circuit, highlighting the intriguing past of the castle, ducal Brittany, the port industry and its activity, and more.
- Muséum d’Histoire Naturelle: For animal lovers and those curious about the mystery of the natural world, visit the city’s Natural History Museum. It has a collection of minerals, fossils, and specimens covering all areas of natural history, such as wildlife found in the region, zoological collections, and mineralogy. It also has a reptile facility with exotic and regional reptiles.
- Musée Jules Verne: Fans of Jules Verne or not, you should add the Jules Verve Museum to your itinerary. It is dedicated to the prolific French writer Jules Verne, often called the “father of science fiction.” It recreates the diversity and richness of the author’s works, featuring manuscripts, documents, books, illustrations, posters, and many more. The museum is located in a 19th-century building overlooking the Loire.
While most museums in Nantes often allow purses or small bags inside, for security reasons, many don’t permit suitcases or oversized items. It’s important that you check the museum’s official bag policy before visiting and see if they have storage lockers. To be sure, use secure left luggage facilities to go from one cultural sight to another without bags to worry about.
Shopping in Nantes
Shopping in the regional capital is a breeze with its efficient transport system of trains and trams and an array of shopping malls, independent stores, and shops within and outside the city center. Plus, it’s very walkable and bike-friendly, so it’s easy to get around, allowing you to check out multiple stores in a day.
- Passage Pommeraye: Your French shopping adventure won’t be complete without visiting Passage Pommeraye. This small 19th-century shopping arcade combines shopping and sightseeing between the streets of Santeuil and de la Fosse. It has spectacular architecture, combining eclecticism and neo-classicism. It also boasts numerous interesting stores and boutiques of many famous international brands across three floors.
- Rue Crebillon: This is a major shopping street with a large concentration of shoe and clothing stores, designer boutiques, and exclusive jewelry shops. It’s an ideal spot for wealthy travelers or anyone looking for high-end brands. But even if you’re on a budget, you can still find something interesting to take home from antique shops and art galleries selling unique items, art, and photographs.
- Bouffay District: Nestled in the heart of the medieval city near the main station is a historic and tourist-friendly district that the locals call Le Bouffay. It is alive and brimming with boutiques and shops by day and bars, pubs, and restaurants by night. It’s a charming area where you can shop, eat, meet new people, and hang out with friends.
Still have more shopping to do but don't know where to put all the bags you've accumulated? Your shopping experience will be revolutionized by booking secure baggage storage. Even if you only need a few hours or an entire day, Bounce offers accessible, worry-free and affordable luggage storage solutions to meet your needs. Plus, our 24/7 support team is happy to serve you at any time, so you don't have to think about opening hours.
Restaurants in Nantes
You won’t go hungry in Nantes, no matter what you’re craving. With tons of dining spots, cafes, and eateries, this lovely French city has something to please even the most discerning palates.
- The Frenchie: Are you a fan of poultry, or do you particularly enjoy duck? Whichever you desire, you will want to drop by a restaurant famous among the locals for their specialty in duck dishes: The Frenchie. Besides experiencing their menu’s great taste, The Frenchie strives to create creative meals allowing you to taste duck in various forms. The trendy duck confit burger is definitely a must-try, so don’t forget to ask for the Frenchie Burger.
- ICI: The great thing about dining in Nantes is the many French restaurants you can discover. One that’s worth adding to your list is the ICI. It’s a gourmet restaurant known for only using fresh and high-quality local ingredients. If you’re looking for that “taste of France,” you will undoubtedly get that experience here. Moreover, the menu adapts based on the season, so you can always try new French meals any time of the year.
- La Cachette: If you want to try French food but are looking for more vegan or vegetarian options, then La Cachette will meet your needs. Although a simple and quaint restaurant, their vegan, vegetarian, and even organic options will give you plenty of delicious food to try.
Taking your suitcase to a restaurant isn’t a problem, but it will exhaust you in a short time if you have other places to go to after eating. To avoid this inconvenience, keep your stuff safe in our luggage facility and relax knowing your items are taken care of and secure. Pay a low price and get top notch services.
Luggage storage Nantes
As you explore more of Europe, you’ll discover that Bounce has convenient luggage storage in cities such as Mulhouse and Dijon. Check out our guides to learn more. And once you've arrived in these locales, leave your luggage with Bounce to travel light. You'll see the city in a wonderful way.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Nantes?
The price for luggage storage in Nantes is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Nantes?
There are multiple locations all around Nantes which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Château d'Oudon, Cours Franklin Roosevelt, Place Viarme and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Nantes?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Nantes.
Are there storage lockers in Nantes?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Nantes. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Nantes where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Nantes?
The most popular restaurants to visit are L'industrie Brasserie, McDonald's, and Les Brassés. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Nantes are Novotel Nantes Centre Cite des Congres, Westotel Nantes Atlantique, and Campanile Nantes Centre.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Nantes?
Nantes offers several scenic parks including Ile Pinette, Le Parc des Chantiers, and Bords de Sèvre nantaise.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Nantes?
You can find local tourist information at Nantes Tourisme, Office de Tourisme de Nantes, and Le Petit Train de Nantes Nantes.