Rated 4.9/5 (153,612 ratings)
Luggage Storage Nazaré
Instantly reserve the best locations in Nazaré to store your luggage for just €5.00 per 24h/bag
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Nazaré Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Feb 3, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Nazaré?" Perhaps you just arrived in Nazaré and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Centro Comercial Fátima, Leiria Shopping, or Centro Comercial Maringá and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Praia de São Pedro de Moel, Castelo de Óbidos, or Praça Municipal de Alcobaça and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Nazaré!
Luggage storage nearby most Nazaré hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Nazaré and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Nazaré start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Nazaré now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Ponto G, ComTradição, and Tubas Bar. You can also go for a hike around Caminho dos Pastorinhos, Mata dos Marrazes, and Mata Nacional. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Sunset Boulevard Bar, Cervejaria A Moiteira, and Village Coffee Shop.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Nazaré with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Nazaré without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store your Luggage in Nazaré with Bounce
It can sometimes seem like the entire country of Portugal is one big coastline. The town of Nazaré, located to the north of the capital of Lisbon, will do nothing to convince you otherwise. Located in the Oeste region, this small town of around 10,000 people is known for its incredible stretch of sandy beach and some of the biggest waves in this coastal country.
Surfing fans can't afford not to visit this truly stunning town. But even if you prefer your holidays a little more relaxed, Nazaré fits the bill. With its incredible beach and fascinating local customs, this relatively unknown town is a real hidden gem of Portugal.
Drop off your bags at Bounce bag storage in Nazaré, and you'll be able to hit the beach, catch a wave, or enjoy the fascinating history of the region. Traveling light makes it easy to enjoy everything Nazaré has to offer, and our luggage storage service makes things nice and easy.
Luggage Storage in Nazaré
In this small town, traveling on foot is undoubtedly the best way to get around. And with such great scenery and excellent weather, taking a stroll is a pleasure as well as a necessity. But you'll enjoy yourself a lot more if you're not carrying more than you need to. Drop off your bags at a Nazaré luggage storage, and you won't have to struggle along the beach with a load of possessions you don't need.
Bounce should be your first choice when you need to store luggage. We partner with local businesses to offer multiple locations around the world. Our left luggage service is ideal when you can't get free luggage storage at your hotel and for those times when you're only in town for a day. You'll find us a the bus station, train station, city center, and anywhere else you might need luggage storage options. Trust us with your bags for a few hours or the entire day; the luggage lockers have a security seal, and you can maximize your time to enjoy Nazaré unencumbered.
Nazaré City Guide
Museums in Nazaré
Nazaré is small, so you won't find the huge museums of places like Lisbon or Porto, but you do get quaint locations that focus on the city itself and its intriguing history. Before you attempt any of the museums listed here, make sure to stop by a luggage storage facility first. Store your bags in advance, and you'll be able to move freely through the museums and not knock over any priceless items.
- Big Wave Tour Nazaré - Since Nazaré is a seaside town, you won't be surprised that there is a surfing museum here. Surfboards are spread out both inside and outside and among sculptures or just fixed to the wall. The colorful boards are fun to see, and a walk through this charming museum is always pleasant.
- Forte de São Miguel Arcanjo - This 16th-century fortress is located high on a cliff above Nazaré. It's well worth the climb for the incredible views from the top. It's also a place with an interesting history where you can learn more about Nazaré's past. Plus, the crashing waves here make for great photo opportunities.
- Museum Luis Nesi - This religious art museum offers insight into the history of Nazaré as it relates to liturgical adornment located in the Nossa Senhora da Nazaré Sanctuary. You'll also find lots of silver items, historic documents, and figurines on display here. This unique museum will give you a glimpse into the culture of Portugal through both religion and art, and you'll walk out with a better understanding of where you are.
Shopping in Nazaré
There are many shops in Nazaré selling a variety of products, including clothing, souvenirs, and food. When shopping in Nazaré, it is important to be aware of the prices of items, as they can be expensive. However, bargaining is commonly used when shopping in Portugal, and it is often possible to get a better price for an item if you are willing to negotiate. And, remember that storing luggage before you head out shopping is a good call. When you use luggage storage, your hands are free to carry all your new souvenirs.
- Mercado Municipal - The Municipal Market is the best place in Nazaré to buy fresh produce and other local specialties. It's also a great place to people-watch and soak up the town's atmosphere. The market is open from 8 am to 1 pm daily, except for Mondays. Pick up food to go and enjoy an impromptu picnic in one of the city's green spaces or on the beach. You'll spend half the price of the usual takeout.
- Nazaré Surf Shop - For anyone looking to try their hand at surfing while in this Atlantic Coast town, a trip to the Nazaré Surf Shop is a must. The knowledgeable staff offers great service for beginners. And, if you're planning to carry a new surfboard around, you should definitely store your bags first.
- O Coral - Sometimes, when you're touring a new place, you want a simple souvenir to remember your time. O Coral is a local gift shop that has shelves and shelves of keepsakes and other trinkets. The store has a convenient location, just a ten-minute walk from the bus station, where you may have already used one of the station lockers to store luggage.
Dining in Nazaré
The food in Nazaré is a mix of Portuguese and international cuisine. There are many restaurants and cafes to choose from, as well as a few street food vendors. The most popular dish in Nazaré is definitely seafood. Fresh fish and shellfish are caught daily and served in many different ways. Other popular dishes include grilled meats, stews, and soups. Here are some of the best restaurants to check out on your next trip:
- Restaurante Maria Do Mar - Right near the Nalu Beach Club, this is a charming Portuguese seafood restaurant. The owner, Maria, is often present, and the great service is always consistent. If you have the chance, get the seafood stew for two and sample all the best flavors at once.
- A Tasquinha - This traditionally blue-and-white-decorated Portuguese restaurant is another excellent choice for lunch or dinner in Nazaré. Also specializing in seafood, the eatery is family-run and has been for the last 65 years. They don't cut corners here, and everything you eat is as good as the owners would serve their own family.
- Rosa dos Ventos - Another Portuguese seafood establishment, Rosa dos Ventos is quaint with kitschy decor and lots of beautiful ceramic tiles. They have every type of seafood you can imagine, from octopus to shrimp to grilled fish. They incorporate the shellfish into rice dishes, soups, and stews. Hearty home-cooked food doesn't get any better than this!
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Nazaré?
The price for luggage storage in Nazaré is just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Nazaré?
There are multiple locations all around Nazaré which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Praia de São Pedro de Moel, Castelo de Óbidos, Praça Municipal de Alcobaça and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Nazaré?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Nazaré.
Are there storage lockers in Nazaré?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Nazaré. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Nazaré where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Nazaré?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Restaurante António Padeiro, Fonte Mar, and Gelatomania. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Nazaré are Vale d'Azenha Hotel Rural & Residences, Hotel Miramar Sul, and Hotel da Nazaré.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Nazaré?
Nazaré offers several scenic parks including Parque Infantil Giroflé, Parque da Pedralva, and Docil - Indústrias Alimentares.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Nazaré?
You can find local tourist information at Nazaréwaterfun, Go Run Touristic Animation, and Adventure By You.