+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Newport Beach
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Newport Beach hotspots
Newport Beach Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 1, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Newport Beach?" Perhaps you just arrived in Newport Beach and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Aliso Viejo Town Center, Jamba The Shops at Mission Viejo, or Bella Terra Shopping Center and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Dana Point Harbor, Alamitos Beach, or Irvine Regional Park and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Newport Beach!
Luggage storage nearby most Newport Beach hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Newport Beach and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Newport Beach start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Newport Beach now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Newport Back Bay, Hollywood Land, and Starbucks. You can also go for a hike around Oso Creek Trail, Tustin Branch Trail / Esplanade Trail, and Tijeras Creek Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Beach Ball, Cassidy's Bar & Grill, and Baja Sharkeez.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Newport Beach with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Newport Beach without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage Around Newport Beach With Bounce
Newport Beach is a southern California city with very obvious appeal. Once you get away from the acres and acres of beaches, its promenades and piers, its yacht-filled harbor, and the amusement arcades, is there anything to do? Yes, there is, and once you know what's where you'll be surprised at just how great Newport Beach is for cultural facilities like galleries, theaters, and museums. Newport Beach's food scene isn't just about corn dogs, candy floss, and tacky souvenirs either, but a place renowned for its classy eating joints and high-end retail outlets.
Newport Beach is a city that covers over fifty square miles, so to get around you'll need to use public transport of some description at least some of the time. That's not easy with luggage. Going shopping, visiting museums, or eating out is nowhere near so much fun when you're trailing a suitcase behind you or humping a rucksack. Leave your stuff safely stowed away at a Bounce luggage storage service and it will feel, literally, like a weight has been lifted from your back.
Luggage Storage In Newport Beach
Bounce and Bounce partners have just one goal and that's to provide a first-class luggage storage service around the world. You'll find Bounce luggage lockers in Newport Beach and in multiple other cities in the US as well as around the world. Bounce is the name in luggage storage you can trust for reliability, security, convenience, and affordability. Bounce luggage lockers are designed to hold all sizes of bags and each one is individually security tagged.
Newport Beach City Guide
Top Things To Do
It is so easy to spend too long sprawled on the sand and end up pinker than a broiled lobster. If you're in Newport Beach and that's happened to you, you might be feeling just a little bit frustrated, but forget it – you're not going to be bored. Put your beach things in the wash, set out to explore the city and you'll discover interesting museums, super shops, and amazing restaurants where you can eat like the proverbial royal.
Museums in Newport Beach are definitely in a class of their own. There really is a museum for every interest here and they cover such fascinating subjects as ocean exploration, sport, and automobiles plus local and maritime history.
- ExplorOcean: ExplorOcean is a new and very innovative type of museum which is dedicated to Newport Beach's Pacific coast, its long involvement with maritime activities, and the history of ocean exploration. You'll be enthralled by the educative interactive exhibits and could find yourself captaining a boat or in a simulator controlling a submarine as it navigates the seabed in a mock search for new marine species.
- The Gray Matter Museum Of Art: The Gray Matter Museum Of Art is a museum that will really liven up your brain cells. This gallery's aim is to exhibit works that will stimulate your gray matter and make you think. What the artworks inspire you to think is entirely up to you. You can ponder over art created from garbage combined with plants, stunning monochrome photographs, abstract and impressionist-style paintings, and glass sculptures mirroring items in the natural world or made from stainless steel. If you reach any conclusions while pondering what you see, it's quite possibly better to keep your thoughts to yourself.
- Balboa Island Museum: Balboa Island is a district of Newport Beach that you shouldn't leave unexplored. Head over the bridge and have a browse around the Balboa Island Museum to find out the history of this unique community in Newport Bay that's separated from the mainland by a narrow channel. After you've checked out the museum exhibits, take a stroll along the walkway which goes all around the island. It doesn't take long and there are some great views of the ocean and Newport Beach.
Outdoor, indoor, on the promenade, around a plaza, down the main street, in a village – you name a type of shopping and Newport Beach has it. There are stores galore stocked with everything from plants to popcorn, pairs of jeans with a designer’s name on the back pocket to plain white t-shirts you wouldn't want to do anything else with but sleep in them. Malls with sea views and malls without, but will you find what you're looking for in them? Without a doubt - yes.
- Fashion Island: Don't be misled by the name of this Newport Beach shopping mall. There's more there than just clothes boutiques. Fashion Island is a Mediterranean-style mall with a central, fountained plaza with a full gamut of stores that are as different as the Barnes and Noble bookstore is to Beach Bunny's swimwear shop. There are big-name department stores here too including Macy's and Bloomingdales.
- Lido Marina Village: The Lido Marina Village is a good spot to head for in Newport Beach when you want to go shopping in a more relaxed atmosphere. This open-air mall which has been designed to look like a mini village is right by the marina so you can drool over the lifesize yachts while purchasing a model-sized one to take home. You'll find artisan-made gifts and homeware here as well as designer jewelry, plus sophisticated clothes and accessories.
- Newport Beach Farmers Market: It's short and sweet and only open for four hours on a Sunday morning but still worth going to take a look around, especially if you like using locally grown produce when cooking. Everything on the stalls at the Newport Beach Farmers Market has been grown in California by the folks who are selling it or have been made by them. There's a super selection of fruit and veg, home-baked bread, honey, and cold-press juices. The market is right by the beach and every third Sunday in the month there's an organized beach clean-up you'd be more than welcome to join in with.
As Newport Beach is a coastal city it's hardly surprising that seafood features heavily on a lot of restaurant menus. It's not the be-all and end-all of what's on offer though so you won't need to go on a diet restricted to fish, prawns, and oysters. European and Asian restaurants are a little thin on the ground, but there's plenty of spicy Mexican and of course, first-class steaks.
- The Beachcomber: For outside dining The Beachcomber is unbeatable. This converted beach cottage offers California surf-style casual dining with tables spread out over the sand. Eating closer to the ocean without getting your feet wet would be impossible. Food is served here from early morning to late evenings and there's plenty of healthy options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so if you wanted to stay all day, you could.
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood: Although Eddie V's do serve good steaks, meat really takes second place to seafood in this restaurant. Even when it's a surf and turf, the prawns come out on top. You can tuck into a huge seafood platter, try wild sea bass fillets, fresh tuna steaks grilled to perfection, shuck your own oysters, and – well, anything that comes out of the sea and is edible is on Eddie V's menu.
- Red O Taste of Mexico: There might not be mariachis serenading the diners every night at the Red O Taste of Mexico restaurant, but there is authentic Mexican food that's spicy enough to tickle your tonsils and blow the top of your head off. Start with a refreshing shrimp ceviche followed by lamb in mole negro and finish up with a portion of chocolate lava cake and if you can manage to get up there, don't be surprised to find yourself dancing on the table.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Newport Beach?
The price for luggage storage in Newport Beach is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Newport Beach?
There are multiple locations all around Newport Beach which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dana Point Harbor, Alamitos Beach, Irvine Regional Park and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Newport Beach?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Newport Beach.
Are there storage lockers in Newport Beach?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Newport Beach. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Newport Beach where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Newport Beach?
The most popular restaurants to visit are In-N-Out Burger, Chick-Fil-A, and McDonald's. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Newport Beach are Renaissance Newport Beach Hotel, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, and Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Newport Beach?
Newport Beach offers several scenic parks including Corona Del Mar State Beach, Huntington State Beach, and Crystal Cove State Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Newport Beach?
You can find local tourist information at Newport Fun Tours, Vintage Surfari Wagons, and Pirate Coast Paddle Company.