Our customers say it best
Millions of bags stored. 1M+ customers all over the world.
Good experience. My bag was safe in a luggage room. Very nice people working in this hotel.
Smooth check in and check out of our luggage and super friendly people ! Very easy and completely felt at ease my luggage was safe
Very easy to use. Took less than 5 mins for drop off and pick up. Everything was there, safe and secure!
Very easy and convenient way to store luggage. The staff were friendly and efficient. Thank you!
Easy to find, very affordable, friendly staff and secure location. Would absolutely recommend.
Just what I needed, was able to drop my bags off for a few hours and pick up late night due to their being open 24hrs. Very convenient.
How it works
Book online or on the app
Get the app and choose a convenient location. Your BounceShield™ Protection is activated upon booking online.
Download the app
Head to the store
Check in by showing your confirmation to a store employee and drop off your bags.
Enjoy the day
Do whatever you’d like, then show your confirmation to pick up your stuff.
Trusted by millions of customers worldwide
10,000+ locations worldwide
No matter where you go, it’s easy to find luggage storage near you.
Powered by local businesses
Our friendly partners tag and safely store your luggage in their shops.
Up to $10,000 in protection
In the unlikely event of theft, loss, or damage, your things are covered.
100% free cancellation
Change or cancel your booking anytime before check in for a full refund.
Instantly find locations nearby to drop off your luggage wherever you go.Download
Love discounts and traveling?
Sign up for our newsletter to get insider travel tips and a 10% discount delivered straight to your inbox.
No spam here, just the good stuff.
How much does it cost to store luggage in Nuuk?
The price for luggage storage in Nuuk starts from just €5.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Nuuk?
There are multiple locations all around Nuuk which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Nuuk Harbour and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Nuuk?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Nuuk.
Are there storage lockers in Nuuk?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Nuuk. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Nuuk where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Nuuk?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Bone's, Cafétuaq, and Caroen Porn. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Nuuk are Hotel Hans Egede and Nuuk Hotel Sømandshjemmet.
Luggage storage nearby most Nuuk hotspotsPosted
Nuuk Luggage Storage Guide 2024
Are you wondering, “Where can I store my luggage in Nuuk?” Perhaps you just arrived in Nuuk and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Nuuk!
Luggage storage nearby most Nuuk hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Nuuk and the world.
Featured in The Boston Globe, TechCrunch and Forbes, Bounce is present in more than 2,000 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including BounceShield™ protection, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… We strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Nuuk start at just €5.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our website or mobile app (required) to get BounceShield™ protection, guaranteed space availability and 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
How do I store luggage in Nuuk with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Nuuk without your things!
Store your luggage around Nuuk with Bounce
Greenland's modern capital and primary port, Nuuk, is a bustling city in the country’s western region. Unlike other capital cities in the world, Nuuk has a small population of less than 20,000 and is home to the only university in Greenland.
But don’t let its size fool you! From hiking the Ukkusissaq snowy peak and sailing the Nuuk Fjord to shopping, dining, and seeing Nuuk’s impressive collection of Greenlandic arts and crafts, there are endless possibilities for exploring the incredible culture and nature of Greenland.
The city center is compact, and getting around is easy. You can walk to most tourist sites, though you’ll likely want to take a taxi or bus to get into town from Nuuk Airport, hike the backcountry, or visit the suburbs. When looking for a place to stay, the city has an array of convenient accommodations, from elegant hotel rooms and modern apartments to family stays and hostels. You can also check out Hotel SØMA Nuuk, established over fifty years ago. It’s accessible from the airport and features excellent amenities, including a shared lounge, a restaurant, a terrace, and a 24-hour front desk.
Looking for a private space to store luggage in Nuuk? By using a luggage storage service, you can eliminate baggage hassles while traveling. It allows you to see the city’s top destinations, relax, and enjoy your time without worrying about your belongings.
Luggage storage in Nuuk
You need peace of mind and security when keeping your luggage safe while exploring Nuuk. With Bounce baggage storage, you now have access to safe and reliable storage lockers during your trip. They are in convenient locations throughout the city, near Nuuk Harbour, airport, major transport hubs, and famous attractions, so you don’t have to struggle to look for a place to store luggage there. Each bag has a security seal and is covered by BounceShield™ Protection, giving you an assurance that your belongings are safe!
Nuuk city guide
Top things to do
Know what it’s like to live in the Arctic, near majestic mountains, deep waters, and untamed nature. If you want something low-key and chill but still get the most out of your trip to Nuuk, start your adventure at the city museums and satisfy your curiosity. Or maybe, you want to sample the taste and flavors of Greenlandic cuisine after a fun shopping spree. Whatever you decide, Nuuk is brimming with free and budget-friendly entertainment that will please every traveler.
Museums in Nuuk
Get inspired and immerse yourself in Greenland’s culture and history through its remarkable museums and exhibition centers. Visiting Nuuk’s cultural facilities offers an exciting journey of discovery you don’t want to miss.
- Greenland National Museum and Archives: The country’s national museum is located in Nuuk, with exhibitions that cover Greenland’s history over 4,500 years. Its seven permanent exhibitions allow visitors to meet Greenlanders’ ancestors, learn about the first Arctic Stone Age culture, and delve deep into the nation’s recent history.
- Nuuk Art Museum: Svend Junge and his wife Helene Junge Pedersen gifted the Nuuk Art Museum to the people of Nuuk, which opened in 2005. The works the couple collected over the years are permanently exhibited in the museum, featuring an extensive collection of historic art from numerous artists, including Harald Moltke, Christine Deichmann, and J.E.C. Rasmussen.
- Nuuk Local Museum: Opened in 2017, Nuuk Local Museum is one of the latest additions to the city’s cultural and art scene. It's located in the old harbor and housed in a boatyard. Many items you’ll find here were donated by private individuals and institutions. It also hosts cultural events and features a small shop selling Greenlandic arts and designs by local makers and artisans.
Many museums have rules about the size of items they allow guests to bring inside. Others may have storage lockers for oversized bags or a coat check room, but you’ll have to leave your belongings there at your own risk. With Bounce luggage storage, you have a private space to store your stuff, regardless of its size.
Shopping in Nuuk
As the largest city in Greenland, expect Nuuk to be one the best shopping destinations in the country. You can find almost anything you desire to shop here, whether fashion items, souvenirs, or essentials.
- Nuuk Center: NC is the first and largest shopping center in Nuuk. There are about 25 specialty retailers in the mall, from fashion shops to stores for beauty, children, electronics, and sports. It also offers many dining and entertainment options for the whole family at affordable prices. In addition, there’s a square in the middle of the shopping center where musicians, models, and martial athletes sometimes hold events that shoppers can enjoy.
- Nuuk Shopping Street: To experience Nuuk’s charm while shopping, explore Aqqusinersuaq, also known as the Nuuk Shopping Street. This 1.8-km pedestrian walkway has some of the city’s best shopping and dining destinations. If you’re looking for fashion items, there are many shops for practical clothing for the Arctic climate, Scandinavian-style fashion, and from famous designers. You can also get souvenirs, especially the traditional Inuit Tupilaqs, a must-get memento to commemorate your visit to Nuuk.
- Bror&Søster: Bror&Søster, which translates to Brother and Sister, is one of the oldest shops in Nuuk, established more than 30 years ago. It remains one of the most renowned classic clothing brands in the city. You can find clothes designed by Isaksen Design, which features iconic Inuk patterns.
Do you wish to enjoy uninterrupted sightseeing and shopping in Nuuk? That’s possible with a luggage storage service. It transforms your travel experience, as you don’t have to worry about the safety of your belongings or property while you go about your day.
Restaurants in Nuuk
Nuuk has some of the best dining options in Greenland. You can find numerous restaurants and cafés here for traditional Greenlandic and international cuisines. So, regardless of what you feel like eating, there’s a place for you in the nation’s capital.
- Ilulli: For authentic Nordic flavors, you can’t miss out on Ilulli Restaurant, located at the Nuuk Taal Lake Hotel. Specifically, you should try its Nordic Continental Breakfast, Smørrebrød, and Frikadeller, although there are many other great options on the menu. Besides local dishes, there are also European and Filipino classics to sample. On top of all that, you can enjoy your meals while overlooking the stunning view of the Nuuk Tall Lake and Volcano.
- A Hereford Beefstouw: For quality steak options, visit A Hereford Beefstouw on the 5th floor of Hotel Hans Egede. Its specialties include sirloin, eye fillet, T-bone steak, ribeye, and ground beef. You can also pair your meals with international wine imported from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United States. What makes your whole experience even better is the view. Since A Hereford Beefstouw is high up, you can see Nuuk’s beauty from above while dining.
- Bones: If you’re craving American food in Nuuk, there’s no better option than Bones. Some of the best options on the menu are BBQs, spare Ribs, and French fries. The interior is also designed to mimic old American restaurants with road signs, model aircraft, hockey sticks, and more.
You have a few hours before leaving for your flight or checking into your hotel room, but you can’t wait to sample some local dishes. But that means dragging a large suitcase to the restaurant. With a left luggage facility, you can concentrate on enjoying your first or final meal before leaving the capital.
Luggage storage Nuuk
Do you want to see more of Greenland and discover its untouched nature and incredible attractions? We offer fantastic luggage storage coverage throughout Nuuk that you can take advantage of during your trip! Online booking through the Bounce luggage storage app is quick and easy. Search for the closest location near you, reserve a space for your bags, check in your items, and head to your destination without burden.