+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Omaha
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Omaha Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Apr 2, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Omaha?" Perhaps you just arrived in Omaha and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Shoppes At Market Pointe, Village Pointe, or Wick's Southpointe and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Chalco Hills Recreation Area, Flanagan Lake & Recreation Area, or Waterford Lake and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Omaha!
Luggage storage nearby most Omaha hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Omaha and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Omaha start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Omaha now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Scooter's Coffeehouse, and Desert Dome. You can also go for a hike around Wabash Trace Nature Trail, Chalco Hills Trails, and Field Club Trail. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Ralston Keno, Hy-Vee Market Grille Express, and La Vista Keno.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Omaha with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Omaha without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Store Your Luggage around Omaha with Bounce
Nebraska’s largest city, Omaha is also one of the biggest in the Midwest. As such, it’s a cultural and economic hub for the state and for the entire region. Although it’s often neglected by visitors, along with many other Midwestern cities, Omaha has plenty to offer those curious enough to visit.
The Omaha tribe were the original occupants of the land, along with several other indigenous peoples. However, in 1804, the Lewis and Clark expedition reached the area, and was soon followed by fur trading posts. The city itself was established in 1854 and was the territorial capital until Nebraska achieved statehood when the capital moved to Lincoln.
Once an important trading post and stopping point for settlers heading west, Omaha went through many cycles of boom and bust over the following years. It also grew, with successive waves of immigrants moving to the city and helping it to develop. Various industries have come and gone in the city, but it continues to grow and develop to this day. Modern Omaha offers a variety of cultural institutions that are well worth exploring. Drop off your bags at a Bounce luggage storage in Omaha and get to know a city that has more to offer than its reputation might suggest.
Luggage storage in Omaha
Those who visit Omaha are often surprised to find how much the city has to offer. You’ll be able to see a lot more of Omaha if you don’t carry more than you need to. Drop off your unneeded bags at a Bounce luggage storage location so you can more fully enjoy the city. Bounce partners with local businesses in Omaha and around the world to make sure you always have safe and convenient luggage storage at your fingertips.
Omaha City Guide
Things to Do
With a popular zoo, several fantastic museums, a waterpark, and an urban forest, Omaha is a great place to visit with kids. But no matter your age, you’ll find something to do in this major Nebraska city. Keep an open mind, and you’ll find that Omaha offers more than you would expect to vacation visitors.
Omaha’s history isn’t a long one. Still, thanks to its importance to the settling of the West, it is an interesting one. Plus, Omaha has some unique and innovative museums that make for great places to explore. Many of these institutions don’t allow large bags, so make sure to drop yours off at a Bounce luggage storage in Omaha before you start exploring. That way, you can focus on enjoying the cultural highlights of the city while knowing your bags are being safely looked after.
- Omaha Children’s Museum: Kids and museums don’t always go together. But if you’re traveling with little ones, Omaha’s Children’s Museum is the perfect place to bring them. With interactive exhibits to help kids explore the world around them while they play, this always-popular museum feels far more like a playground than it does an educational activity. Don’t tell the kids, but they’ll actually be learning something while they have fun here.
- The Joslyn Art Museum: Art lovers will be glad to know that’s Nebraska’s biggest art museum is located in Omaha. The Joslyn holds an impressive collection that once belonged to a local businessman and contains priceless treasures by El Greco, Titian, Renoir, and other internationally renowned artists.
- The Durham Museum: For more of an insight into the forces that shaped Omaha, Nebraska, and the Midwest, this museum, located in a former railway station, is the place to come. Learn more about Nebraska’s earliest history, see the antique railway cars, and enjoy an authentic soda fountain as you explore history in Omaha.
As the biggest city in the state, you’d expect Omaha to have some of the best shopping in Nebraska. And indeed it does. Whether you’re looking for unique local items you can only find here or luxurious brand names known around the world, Omaha won’t let you down.
- The Old Market: If you’re looking for quirky stores in Omaha, this is the place to come. The Old Market sells art, collectibles, jewelry, food, clothing, and just about anything else you can imagine, all from a variety of stores operated by local business people. For something unique you just won’t find anywhere else, this is the place to come.
- Clothing boutiques: For those interested in fashion, Omaha offers a range of boutique clothing stores. Shops like All About Me and Garment District fly the flag for local fashions in the Midwest and are great places to find unusual pieces to add to your wardrobe.
- Westroads Mall: Nebraska’s largest shopping center is the perfect place to take cover when the Midwestern weather doesn’t cooperate with your plans. Here, you’ll find all the top brands you’re familiar with under one roof, and you can easily spend the day shopping and enjoying the various restaurants and food options in the sprawling mall.
There’s more to Nebraska than endless cornfields. The local produce of the Midwest allows Omaha chefs to get creative with what they have to offer. Step outside of your comfort zone and try something new, and you may come away pleasantly surprised with the culinary offerings you’ll find in Omaha.
- Globe Chophouse: Beef is big business in Nebraska, and few places in Omaha do it better than this popular institution. Steaks, chops, burgers, ribs, and other carnivorous delights await diners in this upscale eatery. Satisfy your cravings for meat the way the locals do.
- The Gray Plume: For a more sustainable way to dine, check out this farm–to–table gem. Reclaimed wood decor and bread plates let you know you’re in a restaurant that has made sustainability its mission. But the real highlight here is the food. Chicken roulade, potato gnocchi, and foraged mushroom dishes round out the ever-changing menu.
- Wasabi Bistro: Sometimes, you’re in the mood for something a little more exotic. Wasabi Bistro delivers with it an eclectic menu of Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and other Asian food. With fresh fish delivered daily, they make sure you can get seafood even in this landlocked state. They also have a range of vegetarian options.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Omaha?
The price for luggage storage in Omaha is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Omaha?
There are multiple locations all around Omaha which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Chalco Hills Recreation Area, Flanagan Lake & Recreation Area, Waterford Lake and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Omaha?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Omaha.
Are there storage lockers in Omaha?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Omaha. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Omaha where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Omaha?
The most popular restaurants to visit are The Capitol District, Market Grille, and Subway. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Omaha are Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs, Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs, and Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Omaha?
Omaha offers several scenic parks including Hanscom Park, Miller Park, and Standing Bear Lake.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Omaha?
You can find local tourist information at Omaha Children's Museum, Joslyn Castle, and Omaha Convention & Visitors Bureau.