+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Palomino
Freedom to explore for $6.00/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Palomino Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 22, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Palomino?" Perhaps you just arrived in Palomino and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Palomino!
Luggage storage nearby most Palomino hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Palomino and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Palomino start at just $6.00 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Palomino with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Palomino without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Luggage storage in Palomino
Store your luggage around Palomino with Bounce
Beach towns don't come much more iconic than Palomino. Located on Colombia's Caribbean coast around 80 km east of Santa Marta, Palomino is a haven for hippies, backpackers, international travelers, and Colombian locals who want to enjoy one of the best beach towns in South America.
Tourism is what keeps the economy of Palomino ticking over, so you'll find plenty of places to stay, whether you're looking for a basic room type with free Wi-Fi and hot water or would prefer a resort with its own private beach. Easily reached by airport shuttle or taxi, Palomino has plenty of local stores, a good selection of restaurants, and is popular in part for its proximity to Tayrona Park. But really, above all, people come here to relax. Once you check in to your hotel and leave your bags behind in luggage storage, you'll be ready to enjoy the gorgeous beaches and laid-back atmosphere of this legendary beach town.
Luggage storage in Palomino
Bounce makes travel easy no matter where you are. By partnering with local stores and other businesses to provide luggage storage in Palomino and in hundreds of cities around the world, Bounce allows you to book online and store luggage in Palomino, Santa Marta, or anywhere else you go.
Palomino city guide
Top things to do in Palomino
Part of the appeal of Palomino is that there isn't all that much to do. No one is here to do a lot. Relax on a private beach, work on your suntan, and swim in the crystal-clear and warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, and you won't feel like you need to do much more than that.
However, anywhere there are tourists, there are businesses designed to serve their needs. And even here, there may be the odd rainy day when you want to stay indoors. Luckily, there are ways to stay occupied here that don't involve hitting the beach. Drop off your bags at a convenient luggage storage and check out some of these activities.
Museums in Palomino
Palomino is not a place people come to explore the past, so you won't find any museums in the beach town itself. For that, you'll need to head to either Santa Marta or La Guajira, the two larger towns on either side of Palomino itself. Do that, though, and you'll find some interesting cultural highlights to explore.
- Guajira Museum: This municipal museum explains the history of this town and the wider region it is part of. The reconstructed huts will give you insight into the lives of the indigenous people before Spanish contact, and you'll learn about the huge effect Spanish occupation had on the local way of life.
- Museo de la Memoria de Taganga: This haunting ethnographic museum tells the story of a vanished way of life. Located on the outskirts of Santa Marta, the museum is dedicated to the Tanganga culture that was once dominant in this part of the world, but has since been absorbed by Spanish and Colombian culture. Leave your bags behind at luggage storage and support this important museum that keeps an ancient way of life alive.
- Casa de Madame Agustine: Also located in Santa Marta, this archaeological museum uses the physical artifacts of the past to tell the fascinating story of Columbia's history. You'll see relics from the earliest periods of human settlement in the area, alongside items from the Spanish conquest and from more recent Colombian history. It's the ideal place to learn more about the historical forces that have shaped this region.
Shopping in Palomino
Palomino isn't the kind of place where you'll find design outlets and shopping malls. Instead, what shops there are tend to cater to the tourist crowd, selling sunscreen, flip-flops, and souvenirs. Still, that doesn't mean you can't find some great places to buy gifts for people back home — or for yourself. Once you've found a place to store luggage safely in Palomino, it's time to hit the shops and do some retail therapy.
- Agata Boutique Ecologica: Located on the outskirts of Palomino itself, this boutique is the perfect place to shop for clothing while you're in town. The designs are bright and colorful in keeping with Colombian trends, and the breezy yoga pants and sundresses are the ideal apparel for this beach vacation town.
- Azul Profundo: This family-owned boutique is packed to bursting with everything you need for a great vacation in Palomino, including swimsuits, sunscreen, sunglasses, and gifts to take home. They even serve delicious coffee to sip on while you shop.
- Artesanías de doña Hilma: Close to the beach, this colorful store celebrates traditional Colombian handicrafts. Handmade sandals, bags, jewelry, and clothing are on offer here, and the store owner will happily guide you to the best items to bring home and commemorate your Colombian vacation.
Restaurants in Palomino
As a popular tourist destination, Palomino isn't short on restaurants. If you're looking for delicious food, rest assured you won't have to look far.
- Turcolandia: Proof of the enduring popularity of Italian food around the world, this restaurant is one of the most popular in Palomino. Fresh pasta, pizza, and wine keep travelers happy and well-fed.
- Los 7 Mares: For something a little fancier, this restaurant offers a seasonal menu based around organic and local produce. If you want to try local food with an international twist, this is the place to do it.
- La Happycleta: In keeping with the hippyish vibe of Palomino, this small restaurant serves food from across South and Central America, with plenty of vegetarian options too.
Palomino is known as a haven for backpackers, and its beautiful beaches and laid-back atmosphere make it well worth visiting.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Palomino?
The price for luggage storage in Palomino is just $6.00/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Palomino?
There are multiple locations all around Palomino which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Dibulla (Guajira), Buritaca, Mendihuaca and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Palomino?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Palomino.
Are there storage lockers in Palomino?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Palomino. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Palomino where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Palomino?
The most popular restaurants to visit are Pizzería La Frontera, Bitácora restaurante Palomino, and Suá. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Palomino are El Matuy, Palomino, Tiki Hut, and Playa Mandala - Palomino.