+8000 locations reviewed to keep your luggage safe
Luggage Storage Park City
Freedom to explore for $5.90/day
How it works
- STEP 1
Select the most convenient location for your needs
- STEP 2
Instantly reserve your space in a few clicks
- STEP 3
Drop off items
Head to the store and show your reservation
- STEP 4
Enjoy the city
Go about your day without lugging around your things
Luggage storage nearby most
Park City hotspots
Park City Luggage Storage Guide 2023Posted Mar 20, 2023
Are you wondering, "Where can I store my luggage in Park City?" Perhaps you just arrived in Park City and need a place to store your bags before you check into your hotel or AirBnB -- or maybe you just checked out and don't want to drag your bags around with you for the rest of the day.
Perhaps, you're planning on shopping at Round 1 Shops at South Town, Nike Factory Store, or BoxLunch and need a place to store your bags. Or, you're planning on at Lambert Park, Jordanelle Reservior, or Tibble Fork Reservoir and don't want to be burdened by your baggage.
Don't worry, there are plenty of options for luggage storage in Park City!
Luggage storage nearby most Park City hotspots
Bounce is one of the largest luggage storage networks in Park City and the world.
Featured in , Bounce is present in more than 100 cities. We partner with local hotels and shops to open up space for you to drop off your bags in essentially any major neighborhood.
Our team vets each location and provides all the security measures including insurance, security seals, and well-trained staff.
Bounce is the #1-rated bag storage network with thousands of 5-star reviews. Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location… we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. Our prices in Park City start at just $5.90 per 24h/bag.
Book through our or mobile app (required) so that we can cover you with insurance, space availability, and our 24/7 customer support. We love to travel as much as you so we make it as easy as possible! There are no size limits for suitcases or backpacks stored with Bounce. For less than a cup of coffee per bag, you can enjoy your entire day without dragging your bags with you!
Here are some ideas for making the most of your time in Park City now that you are free from your baggage. Some notable places to relax before a flight are Starbucks, Dutch Bros Coffee, and Sunset Coffee. You can also go for a hike around The Mouth of American Fork Canyon, Mount Olympus Trailhead, and The 'G. And if you’re looking for a night on the town, check out Molly Green's, Millicent Chalet, and Hearth and Hill.
Get the Bounce App on your phone
How do I store luggage in Park City with Bounce?
You can store your luggage very quickly and easily. Simply select a location here. Find the shop that meets your preferences in terms of location & hours. Once you’ve chosen a location, you can book in under 2 minutes.
Space does fill up so booking before you go there is required, but you can show up right away. With your booking confirmation in hand, we’ll give you the exact details and directions to the shop. Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags.
You’re now free to enjoy Park City without your things!
Bounce is trusted by 100,000+ customers, worldwide
We have locations everywhere. Find luggage storage near you.
Store your bags wherever in the world you find yourself.
$10,000 of coverage means peace of mind that your things are safe.
Half the price of station lockers
Highest value, maximum affordability
99.99% Bags Kept Safe
Store with confidence - Bounce has the highest security standards worldwide!
Located east of Salt Lake City, Park City doesn’t get the attention of its larger neighbor. However, Utah residents know it as one of the top ski resorts in the area. Located in the Wasatch Range, Park City is one of Utah’s top destinations for winter sports.
If you like to ski or snowboard, you’re in luck. The slopes of Park City and the neighboring towns can provide all the mountain thrills you require. But in recent years, Park City has begun to embrace other travelers too. If you find yourself in the city during the summer, or you’re just not interested in hitting the slopes, you won’t have to travel too far to find something worth doing.
You can make your trip easier by traveling light. Drop off your belongings at a Bounce luggage storage in Park City so that you can really enjoy what the city has to offer. The lighter you travel, the more you’ll be able to see and experience of this mountain paradise.
Luggage storage in Park City, UT
Whether you’re in town with your snowboard and skis to enjoy the slopes or are planning to take advantage of the area’s hiking, biking, and other summer activities, you’ll probably find yourself in Park City with a lot of gear to carry. And nothing ruins a trip faster than being weighed down. Fortunately, Bounce can help. Bounce offers luggage storage in Park City and in hundreds of cities around the world. By partnering with local businesses, Bounce supports the community while also providing travelers with a safe and convenient way to store their unneeded belongings. Drop off your bags at your nearest Bounce location and get ready to enjoy everything Park City has to offer.
Park City Guide
Things to Do
Fans of winter sports are unlikely to ever get tired of all there is to do in Park City. But even if you wouldn’t be caught dead on a snowboard, you can have fun in this Utah town, whether you visit in the popular winter season or during the more relaxed summer. And once you’ve had your fill of the great outdoors, Park City can keep you entertained with some impressive cultural attractions.
This isn’t Salt Lake City, the home of Utah’s top cultural institutions. However, history buffs and culture vultures may find themselves pleasantly surprised by what Park City has to offer them. Visit these institutions to get a better sense of the town’s history and artistic life.
- Park City Museum: Park City has an interesting history as a former frontier town and mining city. This interactive museum explains the rough-and-tumble history of the town before it became the ski resort it is now. The old stagecoach and replica mine give you a real sense of what life was like for the former inhabitants of the city back in its earliest days. Note that large bags aren’t allowed inside, so make sure to drop yours off at a Bounce luggage storage in Park City before you visit.
- Alf Engen Ski Museum: Skiing aficionados shouldn’t miss the opportunity to dive into the history of the sport at this unique institution. Located just outside Park City at the 2002 Olympic Ski Park, this museum uses interactive exhibits to explore the history of skiing from its earliest Nordic origins to the multibillion-dollar industry it’s become today. Even if you’re not a fan of ski, you’ll be fascinated by some of the early artifacts of the sport the museum contains.
- Kimball Art Center: This small but engaging art center is best thought of as a permanent art festival in the heart of Park City. After all, this organization is responsible for the city’s biggest annual arts festival. And even when the festival isn’t in swing, the galleries here host a rotating collection of contemporary artists from Utah and around the world.
Park City is all about the outdoors, and therefore it’s not often thought of as a great place to shop. However, this resort town does in fact have an impressive range of unique stores where you can pick up items you won’t find anywhere else. You may have to look a little deeper, but shopaholics will certainly find places in town worth exploring.
- Historic Main Street: As well as being a charming place to explore in its own right, Park City’s main street is home to some of the town’s most inviting stores. Look past the usual tourist traps and you’ll find Burns Cowboy Shop, Atticus Coffee and Books, Roberto Coin, Heber Valley Artisan Cheese, and tons of other interesting shops to score unique items.
- Snow Creek Shopping Center: If your tastes run more to big brands and shopping malls, this out-of-town location is the best place to visit. Snow Creek has all the names you know and love, and is a great place to do some one-stop shopping while you’re in town.
- Outlets Park City: Looking for top brands at bargain prices? This is the place to come. Park City has its own outlet mall, and you’ll find dozens of stores offering deep discounts on the latest trends. Bring your wallet and prepare to spend a few hours shopping for bargains. You never know what you’ll find.
Thanks to its popularity with visitors, Park City has a range of restaurants to offer - far more than you would normally expect from a town its size. Whatever you like to eat, you’ll find it served here, and after sampling what the town’s restaurants have to offer, you may come away with some new favorites.
- Riverhorse: For upscale dining that celebrates the best of the local produce, this Park City institution is hard to beat. The elegant space is appealing all by itself, but it’s the food that’s the real star here. Serving classic American cuisine with a contemporary twist, Riverhorse is the perfect place for a luxurious meal in impressive surroundings.
- 710 Bodega: Those looking for something a little different may want to try 710 Bodega. This cozy restaurant serves Spanish-style tapas and offers an extensive wine list so you can try a bunch of different dishes and see how they pair with various wines from the US and abroad. It’s a great place to come if you want to try a variety of creative delicacies in lively surroundings.
- Chimayo: Park City restaurants don’t come much cozier than this. Thanks to its central fireplace, Chimayo is the perfect place to chill out after a day on the slopes. Offering classic American dishes with a surprising Brazilian twist, Chimayo serves food worth remembering on a trip you’ll never forget.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to store luggage in Park City?
The price for luggage storage in Park City is just $5.90/bag for the entire day.
Where can I store luggage in Park City?
There are multiple locations all around Park City which can be booked through the Bounce platform including near Lambert Park, Jordanelle Reservior, Tibble Fork Reservoir and many other areas.
Is it safe to store your bags in Park City?
Yes. Every bag is tagged with a security seal and comes with the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee. Every location is required to uphold tight security precautions. You may be asked to show ID and you will be required to use a credit card to book through Bounce in advance. With hundreds of thousands of bags stored, you can count on Bounce to handle your baggage in Park City.
Are there storage lockers in Park City?
Yes. There are storage lockers and many other luggage drop off points in Park City. Bounce has multiple locations throughout Park City where you can conveniently store your luggage with full security and the $10,000 Bounce Guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay and eat while in Park City?
The most popular restaurants to visit are McDonald's, No Name Saloon, and Red Tail Grill. Additionally, the highest ranked hotels within Park City are Deer Valley Academy, Grand Summit Hotel Penthouse, and Montage Deer Valley.
Where are the best parks and nature attractions in Park City?
Park City offers several scenic parks including Willow Creek Park, Trailside Park, and Park City City Park.
Where can I find tourist information and guideposts in Park City?
You can find local tourist information at Park City Visitor Information Center, Park City Powder Cats & Heli Ski, and Park City Museum and Tourist Information Center.